[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some /fit/ approved snacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: healthy-snacks.jpg (171 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
healthy-snacks.jpg
171 KB, 500x323
What are some /fit/ approved snacks?
>>
BBC cum
>>
AlmondS bigboy
>>
>>35716388
Have you activated yours today?
>>
>>35716363
>being fit
>snacking
you should just sit down and have some good satisfying meals. I guess i'll snack on an apple when i need energy
>>
Fig bars
>>
cocaine
>>
>>35716447
This
>>
>>35716363
That looks fucking delicious tbqh.
>>
I use carrots and peanuts, works for me.
>>
>>35716423
This more or less.

Things I keep around to grab before I run:

Premier Protein 30g bars (10g sugar)
Honey nut Cheerios
Bread for toast/cream cheese
Apples
>>
>>35716381
This
>>
A fruit, a handful of nuts or a big carrot
>>
>>35716363
garlic and jalapeno stuffed olives from Costco. holy shit those things are incredible
>>
Twinkies, Oreos, Doritos
>>
File: velvet-pumpkin.jpg (59 KB, 570x243) Image search: [Google]
velvet-pumpkin.jpg
59 KB, 570x243
Pumpkin seeds. Addictive as fuck and packed with magnesium and omega 3

DIY flapjacks with oats/coconut/water/milk/binding agent and flavouring of your choice

Crispy kale drizzled with olive oil and a sprinkle of salt

These all fill me up/curb my cravings and are all good for me.
>>
>>35716363
1. saturated fat (very important for you)
2. whey mixed with cum.
3. oats and cum.
4. veggies and cum.
5. just cum. more cum.
>>
File: giant_bar_mandula.jpg (11 KB, 356x165) Image search: [Google]
giant_bar_mandula.jpg
11 KB, 356x165
>>35716363
I'm fucking addicted to these, are t-they ok?
>>
>>35716883
Whats the nutrition?
>>
>>35716883
Turn it around and find out how much added sugar it has. If it's more than 0g then they're bad for you. You likely wouldn't be addicted to them unless they had added sugar, so they're probably fucking awful.
>>
File: dsc01369.jpg (710 KB, 2502x1877) Image search: [Google]
dsc01369.jpg
710 KB, 2502x1877
>>35716363
>>
>>35716904
>more than 0g

Isn't the daily value for added sugar like, 35g for adult males?
>>
>>35716620
Saturated fat is hardly "very important". You delusional folks have been convinced theyre harmless and beneficial when thats clearly not the case
>>
>>35716945
You're replying to a post that recommends four servings of cum.
>>
>pic related
60% almonds, walnuts, cashews, brazil nut, hazel nut
40% sultanas
>>
I usually don't snack, but when I do I usually eat greek yogurt,
>>
>>35716935
needs prosciutto and red pepper jam
>>
>>35716943
Depends where you live and what your government says. Until we started farming fruits and grains it was 0-5g per year in most parts of the world
>>
>>35716958
I bet he drinks it for the zinc. Fuckinglol
>>
>>35717005
In the US, there is no daily value of added sugar.

>0-5g

So I'm almost three times over the recommended limit every time I eat a serving of yogurt?
>>
>>35716999
You need my erect phallus inside your pretty pink wonderhole.
>>
>>35717026
I'm pretty sugar he meant sugar. Obviously added sugar should always be 0
>>
>>35717036
yes homo
>>
>>35716943
"According to the American Heart Association (AHA), the maximum amount of added sugars you should eat in a day are:

Men: 150 calories per day (37.5 grams or 9 teaspoons).
Women: 100 calories per day (25 grams or 6 teaspoons)."

So it's ideal to have no added sugar in your diet, but having two granola bars a day won't kill you.
>>
>>35716363
I only activate almonds
>>
>>35716392
Ery day bigboy
>>
>>35717075
You can have as much sugar as you want unless youre on a calorie surplus because of fructose. Hell you could eat thousands of grams of carbs and if yoy did not eat a single gram of fat with it , yoy would oxidize it all as heat, glycogen, and other stuff. Glucose regulation is incredible stuff.
>>
>>35717121
You would get a massive diarrhea though
>>
>>35717121
Until your insulin gets fucked from constantly eating sugar, and you get opt in diabetes. You WILL get fat with carbs, I hope nobody listens to this fucking moron.
>>
>>35717360
Type 2 diabetes isn't caused by sugar. Most data is starting to show it's more related to being overweight, the number one cause of which is obviously sugar. Important difference. You're right though, the other guy is a moron.
>>
>>35717384
Of course being fat is a big risk, but there's zero question that high sugar intake also leads to type 2 diabetes. Being lean doesn't stop that enormous strain that high daily sugar intake causes your body.
>>
>>35717425
>but there's zero question that high sugar intake also leads to type 2 diabetes
Indeed, it's widely known that it doesn't.
>>
>>35716967
>40% sultanas
Which dumb cunt country calls raisins sultanas.
>>
>>35716363
Rice cakes
>>
>>35717466
https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2013/02/quantity-of-sugar-in-food-supply-linked-to-diabetes-rates-researcher-says.html

Enjoy your diabetes, my fat friend.
>>
Low sodium jerky, dem protons
>>
>>35717604
I'm already diabetic, it's why I know you're completely missing the point

Read what you just linked and you'll understand why the western diet is the current suggested interlink with fructose and fat linking Type 2 Diabetus
>>
>>35717654
>I'm already diabetic

Opt in or genetic?

I did read the article breh.

>For every additional 150 calories of sugar available per person per day, the prevalence of diabetes in the population rose 1 percent, even after controlling for obesity, physical activity, other types of calories and a number of economic and social variables. A 12-ounce can of soda contains about 150 calories of sugar. In contrast, an additional 150 calories of any type caused only a 0.1 percent increase in the population’s diabetes rate.
>>
>>35717704
>Opt in or genetic?
Neither, type 1 and first in my family

Cause does not imply affect. It's also interesting you highlight soda while fructose corn syrup was the last big assumed cause of Type 2 Diabetus.
>>
>>35717360
I don't understand. A large portion of my daily intake of calories stems from carbs, pasta/grains/etc. I've been eating like this for over a year, I weigh 160 at 6'2" and remain physically active. What is the harm in consuming carbs for somebody like me?
>>
>>35717809

Sucks to be you then.

When there's strong correlation, and strong small scale cause (inducing diabetes in rodents with large amounts of sugar), the reasonable mind makes that leap. Not sure why you care to argue against it so much myself. I only highlighted the portion I did because of the part about every 150 calories of sugar daily leading to at least a1% rise in diabetes rates. The soda was incidental, and the article just provided it for a frame of reference on the amount.

>>35717818

That article and study refer to sugars, not all carbs. Carbohydrates such as starch are fine.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.