[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone here used Clenbuterol? im 5'6 170lbs with literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
has anyone here used Clenbuterol?
im 5'6 170lbs with literally nothing to live for so i decided im ok if it fucks up my heart i can just an hero.

im serious i would like to hear about Clen, i have the bottle in front of me.
>>
>>35712850

Start with low doses and work your way up, you'll be okay. Just remember, it works for a really long time (most of the day), so fucking up and taking too much is gonna give you hell for well over 10 hours.
>>
it makes u lose weight. take DNP instead
>>
What happens if I drink the whole bottle?
>>
If u really have nothing to lose then go for it OP just make sure you learn how to dose it properly. It's harder to OD on clen as opposed to DNP tho.
>>
>>35712856
how bad are the effects? are you able to sleep on it?
>>
>>35712850

its extremely hard to OD on clen. trust me OP ive been taking it for 10 years. one of the most effective ways to absorb clen is rectally. i would buy an enema, empty it out, fill it half with olive oil (absorbs the clen better) and fill the rest with clen. clen clen clen
>>
>>35712850
where get in usa? thx
>>
>>35712924

heart racing like you're sprinting even when sitting still, and hell no.
>>
>>35712945
can you smoke weed on it?
>>
File: 1449183776289.png (37 KB, 240x311) Image search: [Google]
1449183776289.png
37 KB, 240x311
>clen
>>
Just take dnp. Clen is like the shittier cousin of dnp, except with more long term health problems even when used right. Or do an ECA stack, it's almost as effective and a lot safer.
>>
If you dont care about dying just use dnp.
>>
>>35712850
Clen is dangerious as fuck and you should use albuterol over it, same effect less danger, like there is really no point in using clen over albuterol unless you literally can't get your hands on it.
DNP might even be a better choice for you since you dont seem to give a fuck about your immediate health

>>35712924
heart rate off the charts, blood pressure high as a fucking kite, body temperature will be higher (not by much though)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I took it..
Went from 215 down to 193 in 2 weeks. Cardio everyday and kept my diet in check...

I was able to sleep just fine on it and my heart didn't race despite taking 180mcg in the morning before the gym... You get the shakes but I liked that that's how I knew it was working... If you do take it supplement tanurine for your heart 3-5 grams a day.. I did 5 just to be safe.. And supplement potassium or else you will cramp up bad... Drink 2 gallons of water a day
>tfw when pull day
>tfw driving home
>tfw left lat cramps up
Worst feeling ever.

Look up the Clen handbook and make sure you buy a syringe that is in mcg.
Don't use the dropper in the bottle of you get liquid.

>pic related the one I have still
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.