[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be worth it to go lift after I drank 13 beer and took
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: beer.jpg (312 KB, 2048x1418) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
312 KB, 2048x1418
Would it be worth it to go lift after I drank 13 beer and took 3 percocets this morning? Haven't had a beer in almost half hour now
>>
Just take another 50 percocets at this point.
>>
>>35709756
>this morning

holy even in my alcoholic days I wouldn't drink 13 beer in the morning
>>
>>35709756
No you're probably pretty fucked up
>>
Don't go anywhere. Stay home and sober up.
>>
>>35709756

13 beers... Jesus Christ man. You need to reevaluate yourself.
>>
>>35709756
What were the percocets for?
>>
>>>/ck/
>>
>>35709756
Just for future reference OP not judging you but alxohol competes for the enzyme that breaks down the toxic metabolite of the Tylenol in Percocet, NAPQI. You're really hurting your liver and risking toxicity when you drink and take percocets. Just add that to your judgment and take them separately if at all. Pharmacy student

Also working out adds to liver inflammation so NO you should not work out
>>
>guys what more can I do to get this hepatic failure done?
>>
>>35709756
Probably not
>>
>>35709756
Yes. Alcohol increases your strength like in Fallout 4, so you will get a lot more out of your workout.
>>
>>35709756
>13 beers
The only way to drink that many in the morning is if you have a massive tolerance
>3 percocets
You have a real problem OP. Shit if you do this regularly something will give, liver, kidneys maybe.
>>35710365
It decreases damage temporarily till the alcohol wears off. Then the hitpoints get taken off at once.
>>
>>35709756
>13 beer
american piss in baby bottles or...?
>>
>>35710465
I'm brit fag I drink Guinness
>>
>>35710386
Fallout 4 alcohol effects:

Beer:
+1 Strength
+1 Charisma
-1 Intelligence for 4 minutes

Vodka:
Max Hit Points +25
STR +1
INT -1

Whiskey:
Strength +2
Intelligence -1

Wine:
+15 Action Points
+1 Strength
-1 Intelligence

Alcohol has a lot of benefits for the average fitizen.
>>
>>35710600
>brit drinking guinpiss

wow you really must hate yourself
>>
>>35710613
I like it
>>
>>35710386
He will pickle his brain with alcohol or zap his liver before percocet run there course
>>
File: ehtsbgsb.jpg (85 KB, 575x563) Image search: [Google]
ehtsbgsb.jpg
85 KB, 575x563
>>35709769

Worst alcoholic ever
>>
>>35709998
Listen to this guy he seems smart
>>
>>35712258
Kek
>>
>>35709998
This. Even if your preform a cold water extraction you're still going to be getting some acetaminophen. And regardless of any of that; you're putting yourself at a huge risk of respiratory depression and overdose anytime you mix two or more depressants.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.