[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it so hard to find a boxing gym that isn't in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: 1453369970766.jpg (909 KB, 2100x1511) Image search: [Google]
1453369970766.jpg
909 KB, 2100x1511
Why is it so hard to find a boxing gym that isn't in the middle of the ghetto?

I want to learn how to fight because it seems ridiculous to be fit and not even know how to throw a punch because I've never been in a fight before. All of the boxing gyms are in the parts of the city where if you go there as a white person then you're probably going to get robbed though.

Every kind of martial arts place in the white areas are just gimmicky shit like karate classes or women's self defense courses where they teach that jewish martial art (krav maga, I think) where they teach you to kick people in the nuts and poke their eyes.
>>
>>35706396
in what city do you live ?
>>
>where they teach that jewish martial art (krav maga, I think) where they teach you to kick people in the nuts and poke their eyes.
If it's good enough for the jew then it's good enough for you.
>>
>>35706396
So go to the ghetto gym, you'll get lots of sparring practice. If you get jumped by a pack of niggers use your white privilege to escape, I.e. throw money on the floor like Ezio and run away.
>>
File: rocky-iii.jpg (44 KB, 630x427) Image search: [Google]
rocky-iii.jpg
44 KB, 630x427
>>35706396

Stop being a pussy. The rougher the gym (any type be it boxing, mma, powerlifting, etc) the better it's actual fucking results are and you will be. Find the roughest gym you can that's dirty, rusty, dusty inside and full of dudes who look like convicts. You will actually get fit and good at whatever it is you're training for retard.
>>
MFW there is a boxing gym sponsored by the local police in my town. the trainers are all police officers.
>>
>Search for "martial arts" and "boxing" on google maps
>It's just about 7 karate places, some taekwondo places, about three kenpo places, something called an "MMA academy" and an aikido place.
>No boxing at all
Fucking weeaboos.
>>
Because, inside the ghetto gym you learn to throw a punch. Outside the ghetto gym, you learn how to take a punch.
>>
>>35706396
Because if you're an upper class spoiled little bitch, you've never had to fight for anything in your life.

Careful not to break a nail while putting on the gloves, princess.
>>
>>35706396
>gimmicky shit like karate

>Karate
>gimmicky

Find a good teacher and you will learn a good martial art/self defence. Crappy teacher = crappy training.

It's really that simple.
>>
File: g5Jy5rN.gif (971 KB, 858x960) Image search: [Google]
g5Jy5rN.gif
971 KB, 858x960
because only poor people and literal fuckign dumbasses would submit themselves to getting beat in the head.
>>
>>35706396
I've done boxing and suprise surprise it was in the ghetto. I was a middle class white kid at the time but they didn't care they just want you to do your best
>>
>>35706396
buy clothes from walmart or the thrift store, buy shitty beater car and a cheap wallet. Pull drivers liscense and a couple bucks in cheap wallet, put on cheap clothes and drive beater to gym. Don't bring anything but basics: wallet keys and towel.

Grats you are now not worth robbing, unless people just want to beat you up cause you're different or funny looking or you looked at them wrong.
>>
>>35706533
This. I use to go to a gym where they had cockroaches and where a dude wore ankle bracelet but gym. now i got to some pussy at club one and i wanna hate everyone in there
>>
>>35706396
If you're scared to go where dark people are then I doubt you'll be able to handle the threat of being punched in the face.
>>
>>35706605
>mfw the biggest boxing gym in my city is funded by a dominant biker gang

All the trainers are affiliated with gangs in one way or another. Its pretty sketchy but i guess makes for tough boxing?
>>
>Nearby gym is just tons of Eastern Europeans squatting in between beating the shit out of each other
Feels white. Feels right.
>>
>>35707433
A punch is a punch, whether it's from a hells Angel or a middle class white boy, it still hurts the same in the ring
>>
>>35707457
>eastern europeans
>white
all they do is squat, play dota 2, remove kebab and murder each other for potato
>>
>>35706396
Why do you want to fight if you sounds like a little princess?
If you are worried about your boxing gym location, you are a little bitch. Even if you learned how to throw punches, chances are that when the opportunity comes up you'll just piss your pants and cry.
>>
>>35706513
Underrated post
>>
File: 5235235141445.jpg (889 KB, 1842x1526) Image search: [Google]
5235235141445.jpg
889 KB, 1842x1526
>>35707500
A simple but noble life.

Western Europeans just seem to enjoy watching their women get raped by Muslims.
>>
>>35707487
Yeah fosho, i was just referring to the contrast in boxing gym owners to the guy i replied to talking about their city boxing gyms being owned by policemen and ours run by gangs.

Oh and tbqhwy senpai id rather get punched by some bitch boy than a hardened criminal, but i know what you're saying
>>
>>35706396
>>35706396

Because boxing is traditionally a working class sport, so good boxing gyms will be in working class areas.

Faggot.
>>
>>35707608
>Black ghettos
>Working class
Welfare isn't really a job.
>>
>>35707618

Shitposting on 4chan isn't either
>>
>>35707558
Living in england so far I haven't seen any changes with the refugee stuff, maybe because we where already drowning in muslims. Some of them are awful people, but some of them are nice. I hate the fact some of the kids don't speak english as a first language though, shows the attitude of the families that they refuse to integrate enough to teach their fucking kids, born in a country, to speak it's language. no wonder some of them are so fucked up
>>
File: 1453137643061.gif (2 MB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
1453137643061.gif
2 MB, 375x211
>>35707558
Eh, it's only a matter of time before we awaken. Besides it could get 10x worse and still be better than the US as far raping and murdering niggers go.
>>
>>35707594
You won't find many bitch boys in boxing gyms of any description
>>
>>35707630
>Besides it could get 10x worse and still be better than the US as far raping and murdering niggers go.
Negroes mostly just stay inside of their zones and kill each other though. The murder rate plummets as soon as you remove black on black murders. I'd be far more concerned about Muslims because they're smart enough to work together as a group and undermine the government while rapidly pushing their own into positions of power. It's disturbing to watch British news over the years and see the increasingly growing number of Muslim MPs and Muslims working in the media.

Black people have been aborting their own children for so long that they fuck like rabbits and yet their population has stayed at 10-12% for over a century and any political victories that they've had (it's usually one step forward and ten steps back, as seen by Black Lives Matter's ability to make large portions of the country even more annoyed with blacks than they already were) are almost always spearheaded by mulattoes.

There's a reason why they made really good slaves for thousands of years. They're not very good at doing much of anything.
>>
File: unseasoned.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
unseasoned.png
573 KB, 621x672
>>35706396
there's like 30 martial arts places where I live and only one is a boxing gym and everything else is karate or kickboxing for strong independant womyn
>>
>>35707729
What's wrong with kickboxing? It always seemed pretty based in reality to me, none of that flipping around doing forms like tai kwon do.
>>
>>35707500
Eastern Europeans are gonna be more white than Western Europeans in the near future. At least they are aware that kebab should be removed.
>>
>>35706737
Karate is great for developing kicks but as far as being a decent striker you need to move in to something else.
>>
>>35707729
>Do you want to learn a practical skill that you can use to beat the shit out of people with your hands or do you want to cosplay as a ninja, worship a little yellow man, and learn a bunch of weird tricks that are pretty much useless?
>"WEIRD TRICKS! WE WANT THE WEIRD TRICKS AND THE OLD YELLOW MAN!"

I don't understand the appeal. Boxing is everything good about western culture in how boils away all of the stupid shit that's so common in martial arts and just gives you what works. It's no nonsense utilitarian fighting with none of the silly oriental shit like kowtowing to sensei, getting different belts for your ninja costume, and meditating on your spirit energy
>>
>>35707760
Kick Boxing is upper tier martial arts, but so is tae kwon do for developing strong kicks.
>>
File: 1447719617870.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1447719617870.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>35706710
>>
>>35706710
Lol be a fag somewhere else, no one wants to drive n hour or so just to get some exercise
>>
>>35706774
Also im now a black lower class gangster
>>
Where do you guys live? I've never even seen a black person in my state.
>>
>>35707711
erm.. of 650 MP's, 13 are Muslim.. looks like your one of those stupid gullible fucks falling for sensationalist media again

typical amerifats
>>
File: 1451363219181.jpg (814 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1451363219181.jpg
814 KB, 1500x2500
>>35708230
13 is 13 too many when dealing with Muslims. It's literally invaders in parliament.
>>
>>35706737
Outside of kyokushin et al karate is a fucking joke. Kyokushin also have some significant deficiencies.
>>
>>35707760
Because that isn't kickboxing. It's boxercise with kicks.

>>35707831
4th dan TKD here. If you want strong kicks do muay thai.
>>
>>35706396
>in the parts of the city where if you go there as a white person then you're probably going to get robbed
Can't stop laughing at amerifags.
>>
Would a boxer beat a karate master? :^)
>>
>>35706513
kekk'd hard family
>>
>>35709007
Top tier boxer vs top tier karate master? Boxer would win in like 70% of fights on the street. In ring karate has some advantages.
>>
>being this scared of blacks and latinos

What are you, a Long Islander?
>>
>>35706396
Boxing is for the lowest of the low. Ever heard of a guy with a uni degree who's also a boxer? Yeah, me neither.
Doesn't matter if you think martial arts are gimmicky, this is where the respectable people who want to learn how to fight go. Find one with a decent teacher and practice with people worth having a chat with.
>>
>>35707711
post a picture of yourself
>>
>>35706513
>throw money on the floor like Ezio
>my sides
>>
>>35708026
Kek
>>
>>35709100
Who is Teddy Roosevelt?
>>
>>35709612
The 26th US President.
>>
>>35709100
http://www.collegedegreesearch.net/10-champion-boxers-youd-never-guess-had-college-degrees/
>>
>90% of MMA fighters have college degrees
>not training MMA

are u a pleb faggit or what
>>
>>35706533
This

My old gym was wonderful. The roof leaked when it rained, the pipes froze in the winter, there were puke stains on the floor in the squat racks, and crammed with as much 30 year old equipment as they could fit. It was $20/month and owned by an old body builder who looked like Ric Flair with more wrinkles

I miss that place. I'm pretty sure a lot of couples joined just so they could bang in the tanning booths
>>
>>35709782
>there were puke stains on the floor in the squat racks

>puke stains
>not shit stains
PUSH HARDER
>>
>>35709807
Might have been shit, too. It was reddish brown

Also the only music was 80s hair metal
>>
>>35707647
Fosho, definitley come across a few soft cunts... They were dealt to and changed within a couple weeks tho
>>
>>35708482
I think you don't understand how British politics works lol. Virtually everyone in the House of Commons and Lords are massively whitewashed. Yes, muslim MPs appeal to muslim populations for support but they still don't have a voice
>>
>>35709100
There's a line though. A lot of 'martial arts gym' a absolute horsehit. I did karate before I started at my current gym (boxing, kickboxing muay thai) and it did nothing. Only after spending a year at my current gym did I realise just how shitty the other was. If I had to defend myself during the time I was karate I would have been fucking destroyed.
>>
>>35709782
My god, that sounds so beautiful.
>>
>>35707760
Most kickboxing places are just cardiofests inhabited by women (who don't learn shit) and teens. Unless they're advertised as dutch style kickboxing, though I'm not sure those even exist.
>>
>>35709782
sounds wonderful
>>
>>35706396
>fit
>never thrown a punch
That means you're doing it right, anon. Don't escalate.
>>
>>35706396
>You'll never be a marine at the start of the American Century sparring with your fellow devil dogs
I enlisted too late.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.