[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
School has always said that students who exercise have better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1451656049962.gif (2 MB, 264x400) Image search: [Google]
1451656049962.gif
2 MB, 264x400
School has always said that students who exercise have better grades.

Do they mean just jogging 20 minutes to get a slight sweat? When I strength train I'm so tired and don't wanna do anything else. I put off everything so my body can rest and recover so my academics have suffered. I'm fact im in a pretty dark place in my life because I put strength training first during college.
>>
even just 10 wall pushups is enough to make a difference.

Or 90 seconds of walking in a figure 8.

or 2 minutes of yoga.

(this is with elementary school students, might not apply to college)

IF you are talking about exercise outside of class, then we are talking 5 hours a week of moderate exercise.
>>
You get that lazy after excersise? Get some blood work done you sound unhealthy as fuck.
>>
Dude I'm so fucked in school I'm 26 and think I might drop out on my last semester and just join the army or something just to make some money

Fuck this shit I'm a kisless virgin too
>>
>>35706358
Write down all the personality characteristics that you think make you good at lifting. Work in how these could make you a better student. Start getting pumped to perform in school like you would in the gym.
>>
>>35706358
I've been getting straight A's for a few years now, used to be the fat kid with C average. Getting fit by bicycling regularly and smoking weed honestly really helped. Maybe you should try cardio? Cardio targets different thing and maybe one of them is relates to this. You guys really don't do enough cardio anyways. I'd recommended weed but not everyone can handle it seeing as not everyone can handle having their inhibitions lowered. What your inhibition hides varies person to person
>>
>>35707694
>smoking
>cardio
Lol pick one
>>
>>35707879
>weed
>bad
Lol pick one
>>
File: 7.gif (2 MB, 463x330) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
2 MB, 463x330
>>35707694
I've done a lot of cardio and my grades are bad too
>>
>>35708228
Oh look the degenerates have arrived
>>
>>35707694
underageb&
>>
correlation and causation

fatties are also more likely to be stupid, poor and have shit parents, all things which contribute to academic performance
>>
>>35708228
Are you mentally handicapped?
Burning and inhaling ANY organic matter (like weed or tobacco) will create carbon nanoparticles which will get stuck in your lung. They are too small for your body to get rid of so it is irrevesible. Your lung will be getting worse and worse.

>2016
>burning stuff and putting it in your lung
>>
>>35706358
Being smart isn't for everyone, just like lifting.
>>
>>35708228
Fucking potheads
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 400x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 400x585
>>35710165
That hurt anon
>>
I usually do academics first and then go lift. Just find time to change your routine to something similar so academics are done at 7pm (just an estimation) and then lifting at 8:30pm. You know what I mean. Hope this helped.
>>
>>35709659
>2016
>modern country with cars, trucks, power plants, wind currents from other countries burning coal etc.
>carbon nanoparticles from weed will fuck up yur lings

Everything else in the world has already been hard at work on this, man. I really don't give a shit about nanoparticles that might do what you say they do. Nice references doh.
>>
>>35709128
This is true, but even in randomized trials exercise helps. They even have some hypothesized biological mechanisms for it.
>>
>>35707043

Why would you go to school until you are 26 to drop out your last semester and join the fucking army? Jesus christ you are stupid.
>>
>>35707879
there are many people who smoke and have much better cardio than you
>>
>>35706358
see a therapist and/or a guidance counselor
>>
i have bad grades because im always tired . jerking off always makes me tired. i jerk off a lot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.