[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
much oat is too much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: oat.jpg (39 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
oat.jpg
39 KB, 450x450
Last thread reached limit - Oats thread.

How much oat is too much? I currently eat it for all 3 meals. I prepare it in boiled water and sometimes add a little protein, usually 3 ounces of chicken or tuna.

This is for a weight loss diet and not for bulking. The only side ffect I have really noticed is being dizzy when I stand sometimes and I only poop every 2 or 3 days (assume since I am burning fat rather than processing it). Otherwise the weight seems to be coming off. I dont weight myself but my clothes feel looser.

post oatmeal advice here.
>>
>>35695036
just eat regular foods but drink zero cal soda and water and exercise. Dont be some idiot
>>
>>35695072
I try to stay within 450 - 900 calories a day depending on how I am feeling at the time.
>>
>>35695072
I have been reading about a high fat diet where you basically eat nothing but fats for a month, then switch to lean protein and your body is in such an insane fat burning mode it causes massive weight loss.
>>
>>35695102
Are you morbidly obese?
>>
File: 1453227510655.png (276 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453227510655.png
276 KB, 500x500
>>35695133

I suggest you dedicate less time reading about fad diets and more time to counting your calories.

As opposed to fad diets, counting cals is guaranteed to work as advertised.
>>
>>35695176
yes. 6feet, 400+ pounds.
>>
>>35695133
dude that's keto and it has been proven to work
>>
>>35695203
holy shit...

but hey, you try to lose weight, that's a good think.
>>
>>35695495
yes life is tough but my own fault, i will make reperations with my blood sweat and oats
>>
>>35695036
>sometimes add a little protein, usually 3 ounces of chicken or tuna.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>35695716
lean protein is bad now?
>>
>>35695752
You don't add meat to fucking oats.
It's an act of sacrilege.
>>
>>35695771
not so muhc for the taste but honestly those 450 calories days run me down and sometimes I need a little kicker.
>>
>>35695797
Even if you're 400+ pounds, you shouldn't eat that little.
You getting dizzy has nothing to do with oats.
For how long have you been dieting?
>>
>>35695815
a month now and I have managed to stay consistent. i remove all bad foods from the house and i do not watch tv so I miss fast food commercial. it is extreme but that is how it has to be for now.
>>
>>35695852
The caloric deficit sounds too extreme.
I know you are anxious to get rid of that weight, but slow and steady wins the race when it comes to long term weight loss.
How physically active are you?
>>
>>35696002
i walk 2 miles per day at 2.5 mph. i cannot run yet due to risk of injury so am taking it slow at first to build up.
>>
>>35696022
Ok. Good for you, anon.
I suggest you eat at least 1000 kcal every day.
>>
Good for you, OP losing weight when your obese is really tough but it will be worth it. Seems like you have a good system going and its working for you. I hope you make it brah. I hope we all make it
>>
OP needs to read the sticky. Eating such a small amount of food is going to cause massive metabolic adaptions so that you will gain weight really fucking easily. -500 calories max
>>
>>35695036
I eat 250g a day, which is around 900kcal worth I think
>>
>>35695133
but then you waste a month's worth of potential weight loss, and how long does the high-fat-burning phase last? probably not enough to be worth foregoing that first month
>>
>>35695133
Looking for the easy way out is what turned you into an obese whale in the first place. Why don't you stop for a second and really ask yourself whether all those years of self-abuse are going to be undone in a couple of months.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.