[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
is pic related a viable exercise worth doing?
>>
>>35684421
Only if you are an olympic weightlifter
>>
What's the point of squatting here?
>>
fuckin weebs.
>>
>>35684421
Makes no sense for you to do it. Also, the rest of that training montage is just plain retarded.
>>
>behind the neck

top kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5cZlS7KoaQ
>>
Reminder that the One Piece is just some "power of friendship" or "the journey is the reward" bullshit
>>
Good luck fucking up your rotator cuff weeb.
>>
Fucking weebs with their cartoon workouts
>>
mobility gains
>>
Only do it as fast as you can while balancing on something dangerous, also be sure to tell all your Facebook friends about it.
>>
forgot pic
>>
>>35684512
>>35684607
dumb crossfiters
>>
>>35684421
>>35684519
>>35684534
Its an old school lift called the Sotts Press. Fucking new year dyel fags
>>
>>35684632
dumb crosshitters
>fixed
>>
>>35684632
Good bait
>>
No, this would do nothing extra for you that the regular non-gay version of the OHP would do.
>>
It's called a sot's press
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWhyNbfv20A
>>
>changing the color of your pants
I don't think that will give you any gains at all
>>
Sure if you want to wreck your shoulders or fall over and break your neck.
>>
>>35684453

Stability and postural strength in the bottom position.
>>
>>35684607
how the fuck did he even get up there?
>>
>>35685160
lots of positive reinforcement by his "teamates". His form is all off too because he's supposed to be wearing knee-high socks.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.