[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /fit/ It's nearing closing time and there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 251x251
I fucked up /fit/

It's nearing closing time and there's only me and this huge guy there.. He wanted me to spot him for his PR on bench

Fucking 4pl8s man. I have never spotted before and I'm autistic as shit, like am I supposed to touch the bar? Am I supposed to rack the bar? What is my job? Freaking out but I've accepted and it can't go too bad can it?

He brings it out and brings it down to his chest while spluttering and shit but he didn't tell me to do anything. He just passes out

He fucking passes out and the fucking weights are choking this guy. I didn't even know it was possible to choke someone who was unconscious.

I literally couldn't lift the weight off of him and there was no base for the plates to roll on.

This guy is just dying so I run to get some staff who are on the other side of the gym, but there's like 2 fucking guys or something and as usual no one is at the desk and are probably watching cat videos in the office. I run in and they're literally on youtube laughing at that video of that panda sneezing.

One of them looks at me and I tell him what's going on and the other just fucking replays the video wtf.

The guy is receiving medical treatment right now, I'm so fucking terrified that this is all my fault and that he's going to kill me when he recovers. I've been told some shit about this guy...

Tl;dr I hospitalised someone because I was a shitty spot and they may come for me
>>
>>35682790
well if you don't look like you can spot 4pl8s he shouldn't have asked you
you should've just said no
>>
>>35682808
I hope saying this will stop him from ramming me with his fist
>>
blame is mostly on him and the dudes, you not as much but the guilt is there. spotting Rex over there with 4 plates was a dumb thing to agree to, but at the same time the staff should have jumped up and ran to help
>>
>>35682846
They did help once I told them, they just were hanging in their office initially
>>
How long would a recovery for this take? I want to know how long I have before worrying about finding a new gym
>>
>>35682790
I would take that as a learning experience, cancel my gym membership and fuck off somewhere else desu.
Nothing you could have done though, you clearly looked like you couldn't just casually row 4pl so it's not like he was expecting you to be able to help if he passed out.
>>
>>35683031
And leave my gym crush? Fuckfuckfcuk
>>
Weak bait
>>
Why didn't you just remove the plates on one side....
>>
>>35683312
I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>35683362
i have trouble with those weight lock things and I'm autistic
>>
File: ilold.jpg (69 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
ilold.jpg
69 KB, 800x533
>>35682790
am literally kekin my guts out

even if this b8 most prob
>>
>>35683412
It's not funny, I'm calm now however. Feel bad because his gains will go during recovery
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.