[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still using steroids >not using FEV (Forced Evolutionary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1443106491002.png (1 MB, 1478x896) Image search: [Google]
1443106491002.png
1 MB, 1478x896
>2016
>still using steroids
>not using FEV (Forced Evolutionary Virus)
not going to make it
>>
>>35682206
He looks like a retarded version of Urgot
>>
Damn what's this guys routine? He jacked af
>>
>>35682206
>FEV
kek, never thought of it that way
>>
>>35682206
is dat quasimodo's left bicep bleeding or wut ?
>>
>>35682236
5x3 Synthol Injections
>>
File: Vats.jpg (11 KB, 437x320) Image search: [Google]
Vats.jpg
11 KB, 437x320
fuck

the fallout games are pretty much my favourite games, particularly for their lore, storyline and theme

excluding fallout 3 (and presumably fallout 4)

fuck, they totally butchered the style of the fallout universe in the 3D games, FUCK
>>
>>35682280
obsidian did well tho, bethesda (kinda, maybe a bit) fucked it up

im looking forward to another title like new vegas

we're already fighting wars for oil, one day theres not gonna be enough oil or none at all and shits gonna hit the fan real quick
>>
>>35682206
evolution can't occur within a single organism though. it takes place across many generations
>>
>>35682396
>what is fev
>>
>>35682371
obsidian is practically black isle or whoever the fuck. i didnt say new vegas was bad either in my post, i really really liked it. the art style still wasnt true to the original tho, but i dont really care. it'd be great if we get another NV, but i doubt it.

>>35682396
viruses insert rna/dna into cells though. it may not be passed onto offspring, but it's still putting new genetic info into cells.
>>
>>35682413
>>35682438
but then using the term evolution to describe it would be incorrect because of evolution's definition. mutation would be the correct term
>>
>>35682438

Not the guy you're replying to, but a lot of guys from Black Isle arent at Obsidian anymore. I'm just hoping that a new Vampire the Masquerade game by them turns out well because I've given up on Fallout outside of the originals and NV.
>>
>>35682280
>fuck, they totally butchered the style of the fallout universe in the 3D games, FUCK
because bethesda took over and used their shitty oblivion engine for both games.
I've uninstalled f3 after about an hour after getting out of the vault. I couldn't handle bullets that move at 15 mph. shoot at a nigger, nigger moves, bullets fly past. how the fuck does something like that get past quality control and testers, I have no fucking idea.
besides, I tried to shoot up the kids in the atom bomb city and they didn't die.
>>
>>35682544

That and they went overboard with the setting. 3 is all "haha 50s and atom bombs wheee, giant anti-communist robot cool" while even 2, despite the tons of pop culture references was subdued in comparison.
>>
>>35682257
shut up nigger he's not on synthol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.