[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom turns my cut into a bulk again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Ca54ure.png (145 KB, 298x351) Image search: [Google]
Ca54ure.png
145 KB, 298x351
>mom turns my cut into a bulk again
>>
>>35680923
I don't get it.
Your MOM?
>>
>>35681142
who else
>>
>>35680923
move out
>>
>>35680923
No she didn't. You accepted the food. You ate it.
>>
>>35681180
she gets mad if i don't 'complete my dish'
and by dish i mean a bowl of rice and chicken, chocolate pudding and miniburgers.
>>
>>35681165
Can't, I'm saving up money to pay down a house and mommy only charges $300 for rent + food + utilities. It's literally impossible to find a better deal anywhere else in California.
>>
>>35681219
fuck her, stop making excuses for yourself
>>
>>35681219
If that's all it takes you to get you to stuff your face, again, you accepted it. You just want an excuse to stuff your face and something as insignificant as your mother's disapproval (which is a silly one even as you describe it) let you have that excuse.
>>
funny how this has been a problem to me too since i was a kid

now i'm 22 and she still demands me to eat big to get big.
>>
>>35680923
Tell your mum that you'd like smaller portions, that you want to cut some fat and that you'd like her to help support you.
Every time she dishes you up a larger dish, guilt trip her.
Keep it consistent, and you'll be cutting again in no time.
>>
File: 1437358676664.png (268 KB, 599x667) Image search: [Google]
1437358676664.png
268 KB, 599x667
>parents turn my bulk into a cut
>"you've been eating too much food, there's barely a snack left when we want something''
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.