[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good oats recipes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: quaker-oats-1kg.png (118 KB, 495x692) Image search: [Google]
quaker-oats-1kg.png
118 KB, 495x692
Preferably quick/cheap just to add a bit of flavour/sweetness

>inb4 google it
>inv4 food shouldn't taste good

cmon guys play the game
>>
I mix proton powder in with it
>>
>>35679662
cinnamon and a bit of maple syrup till it tastes right, dash of milk after it's been cooked.
>>
yogurt and a banana
>>
File: 9028.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
9028.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
>>35679662
either milk and banana
or
GRANOLA
>>
>>35679662
Honey
Fruits (personally like bananas)
>>
>>35679662
am i the only one who can't stomach cooked oatmeal? i've always eaten it cold and mixed with milk
>>
milk,banana,raisins,pb,cinnamon,maybe whey
>>
>>35682492
wut? liek raw?
>>
>>35682616
Sometimes I take a handful out and just eat it when I'm bored. It tastes different, although putting some in milk sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>35679662
>pour 2 cups of oats in a pan
>add 2 table spoons of peanut butter
>add 1 table spoon of honey
>add a little milk
>stir
>turn up the heat on the stove
>add milk and stir
>stop adding milk when it becomes slushy?
This is the hard part, too much milk fucks it up, but too little and its dry.
>stir until all the ingredients melt and mix with the oats
>keep stirring until it begins to clump together into a squishy ball
>make ball then stop
>eat out of pan

If you don't enjoy this than you're a lost cause
>>
>>35679662

Oats, hot water, raisins (put them in hot water for like a minute before mixing with your oats)
>>
>>35682492
mixed with milk + fruits

my usual breakfast
>>
File: ThumbsUp.gif (286 KB, 123x116) Image search: [Google]
ThumbsUp.gif
286 KB, 123x116
>>35682492
You and me both. 1/2 cup of oats and 1/2 cup of water, microwave for 30 seconds, add 1/2 cup of milk and I just drink that shit. I have that for first breakfast with 1 cup of plain yoghurt with a bit of honey and some walnuts. (2 spoopy for u skellington reporting in)
>>
I read OP's post that looks for recipies, and immediately said to myself, I'm going to sit right down and tell this motherfucker exactly how i eat my motherfucking quaker oats.

I make a gigantic fucking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of Quaker oats and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful.

Every morning i take a goodly portion of that fucking pond of glory and i pour vanilla fucking soymilk in the fucking bowl with the fucking oats and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fucking while they heat up.

I've now got a bowl of hot oats and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfucker and it is not yet time to eat.

I reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fucking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fucking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fucking bowl, and i grab my fucking naked banana and i layer it into that fucking bowl. At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oats, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oats guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.
>>
Raw oats are the bomb are you kidding me?
>>
>milk and oats in a bowl
>microwave
>add peanut butter
>add banana
>eat
>>
File: Question_Mark.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
Question_Mark.png
121 KB, 250x418
>>35682864
W-what
>>
>>35679662
>Good oats recipes?
have you tried oats</recipe>?
>>
>>35682883
>oats and milk in microwave.
Go for pee
>milk and oats all over mocrowave.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.