[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jaw gains, are they possible and how. I heard tren affects jaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453169936265.png (384 KB, 742x485) Image search: [Google]
1453169936265.png
384 KB, 742x485
Jaw gains, are they possible and how.
I heard tren affects jaw growth somewhat but that's it.
>>
Tom was young as fuck in that first pic. It's too late, brother.
>>
>>35674157
i think tom was best looking in Vanilla Sky; just that perfect mix of maturity and youthfulness.

now he's a bit older he's got that mature sexiness.
>>
>>35674172
>implying those aren't jaw implants
You can't grow a jaw that strong, that late into puberty.
>>
>>35674200
He's starting to look a bit old lately. His body has kind of gone bad too. His body looks awkward from certain angles.
>>
>>35674233
He's 53, he deserves to start looking lumpy a bit.
>>
>>35674157
Lose bodyfat and close your mouth
>>
>>35674157
I'm 21 and have the jaw of yung Tom. What do to get Jaw gainz?
>>
Cut down to a fucking weight where you're literally emaciated every day but still work out. Clench your jaw on a regular basis and when you're working out focus on keeping your head/jaw straight and up while lifting.

Eat a bunch of fucking chewy food that really makes your jaw work, milk duds, beef jerky, etc. I dunno, that or I just have good genetics.
>>
>>35674958
>cut weight
>eat a lot of beef jerkey and milk duds

Were you dropped as a kid? And that advice lmao
Just lmao
>>
File: areyousure.jpg (30 KB, 579x262) Image search: [Google]
areyousure.jpg
30 KB, 579x262
>>35674970

Sorry I triggered you with the words "Milk Duds" and cut in the same post.

Cut weight down while maintaining strength training routine, lost about 10lbs over 6-7 months. Noticed slight cheek divets (mouth closed) due to losing fat on face. Regularly clenched jaw and focused on feeling in face vs just letting it sit relaxed all the time. Eat chewy foods, jaw MUSCLE stimulated.

Again, it's either horseshit and I have good genetics or that's what worked for me.
>>
>>35674157

Also the key to telling the difference between natty and implant is that all the surgery implants for the most part stick on near the back of the jaw near whats called the ramus and the body meeting point.
>>
>>35674935
Close your mouth, place your tounge firmly against the roof of your mouth at all times your mouth is closed. The posterior tounge should press hard into the roof of the mouth.
Keep your mouth sealed when not talking/eating/kissing/you get my gist

Keep your teeth together, which should be a no-brainer. You don't have to clench them all the time. Maybe chew hard gum like Falim or Mastic.

If you keep up the tounge pressure, mouth seal and use your jaw muscles more, you very well might look significantly different by your mid to late 20s.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.