[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made a bet with a friend that I would get a six back before July.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: DSC00364.jpg (269 KB, 990x1079) Image search: [Google]
DSC00364.jpg
269 KB, 990x1079
Made a bet with a friend that I would get a six back before July. How fucked am I? or do i still have some hope?
>>
read the goddamn sticky
>>
>>35672776
but yes definitely but only if you start right now
>>
Just cut, you'll have a normie's idea of a six pack in two months
>>
File: couch to 5k.png (716 KB, 1288x3200) Image search: [Google]
couch to 5k.png
716 KB, 1288x3200
Don't even bother with the sticky. Do a shitload of ab exercises and do some running (pic related). Work on cutting bf and doing lots of crunches and shit first though. Ab roller is recommended (by both me and Scooby). When you win the bet, come back and read the sticky and then start lifting.
>>
>>35672789
>>35672799
no one ever reads the sticky nowadays
>>
>>35672776
just dont eat. here look at this guy sick transformation in 6months

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVC37aAnAss
>>
>>35672830

Kill yourself you fucking weab
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>35672863
>sick transformation

he took 6 months to gain a couple pounds of muscle and lose a few pounds of fat. He is literally Auschwitz mode
>>
>>35672776
so did you even try OP all you had to do was like 40 crunches a day

fuck you and fuck this thread, I have a six pack and hardly work abs
>>
>>35672776

I have no doubt in my mind you could do it by march if you know what you were doing.

Since you probably don't because you have to ask. You could easily do it by April/June

Eat at a defecit and do cardio, thats literally it.
>>
>>35672830
this pic made me stop liking anime
>>
>>35672776
"six pack" isn't a black and white thing, it's kind of gradual and for a few percent bf it's kind of a gray area of whether or not you have one.
So you and your friend should qualify how you're going to judge whether or not it's a six-pack. Are you just going to lift your shirt up and ask random girls if you have a six-pack? Take a picture of yourself flexing and make a strawpoll?
>>
>>35672863
man the delusion it takes to make a video like that and not see yourself..
>>
You're there in 2 months. I was a fat fuck and I started to see my abs after 9 weeks
>>
>>35672830
This image is cute and makes me appreciate anime
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.