[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've created a post a week a go anoucing that I hated being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (311 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
311 KB, 540x960
I've created a post a week a go anoucing that I hated being fat and that I was going to change my life style. Since that I stoped eating junk food, drinking soda and started doing 1:30 hours of cardio in the morning and 1 hour of weight lifting at the afternoon. Already lost 7Kg (Started with 140.6 Kg, now Im 133.2 Kg.
Losing this much per week can be bad for my health? Sorry for the shitty english btw.
Pic related, it's me a week ago
>>
File: 2.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Me 5 min ago
>>
>>35672106
Yup, still fat
>>
>>35672268
Just wait until december nigger
>>
>>35672070

You're doing fine, its normal for a porkie like you just keep going.
>>
>>35672070
Yes, you are going to get gallstones, i was 174 kg and now im 105kg in under a year. i dont regret it, but now i would need to get them out.
>>
>>35672070
thats just water weight
time to lose some real fat
hmm and 30kg per month its pretty hard core
>>
>>35672399
And how about the loose skin? I don't want to look like a human parchute
>>
>>35672480
Have your nips always been that huge?
>>
>>35672480
>And how about the loose skin?
You're going to get loose skin no matter what.
It's the price you pay for letting yourself go that much.
>>
It's onlyt he first week, and nothing to 2
.5 hours of exercise is a big jump. Keep it up and see where you are in a month. The weight loss will probably slow down. Also remember that body weights change about 1kg throughout a day, so you could have been at your heaviest point to your lightest point. 5kg in the first week isn't too bad.

Remember to track your calories and eat at a 500 calorie defecit. Don't go over a 1000 calorie defecit.
>>
File: thegymherald.jpg (59 KB, 707x176) Image search: [Google]
thegymherald.jpg
59 KB, 707x176
OP, are you actually dedicated?

I suggest you read these and educate yourself:

http://www.thegymherald.com/2016/01/is-it-okay-to-be-overweight.html
http://www.thegymherald.com/2016/01/how-to-stop-eating-junk-food.html
http://www.thegymherald.com/2016/01/how-to-lose-fat-effectively-and-fast.html
>>
>>35673424
I will read it right now. Thx m8. >>35673389
No. I Was skinny until I was 12 years old. Then when I got fat the moobs and nips started to grow.
>>
Also, If I Iose weight I would notice any diference with the abs? Or the lose skin would cover it up?
>>
>>35672070
good job man , keep it going! results come in time! Hard work in the gym always pays off
>>
Don't forget that there will be a time where the addition of muscle mass will offset the fat weight that you lose. At that point, rely more on your body's appearance. However that will not be for a while, so weight is a good metric to go on
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1000x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1000x440
>>35674139
You'll see abs as long as you're working them with the proper exercises.
Worst case scenario you'll have some lose skin that can only be fixed with surgery, but it happens. Doubt it will be anything extremely significant but I would expect it to happen in your case.

Word of advice, try rubbing cocoa butter when you start to notice it and get a tan. That will tighten it up a bit. Only slightly though.

Don't give up like every other fat guy who comes here for advice. You can do it OP.

>pic related
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.