[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dnp/ stay warm in the winter edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: DNP[1].jpg (117 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DNP[1].jpg
117 KB, 800x600
1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

http://pasted.co/36d58524

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
So I got 33 130mg tabs of dnp-powder. Thinking about doing either 10 days of 390mg or 16 days of 260mg, suggestions?
>>
File: women.jpg (41 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
41 KB, 500x582
>>35666881
Ive taken 12 250mg in 7 days. Started taking 2 a day a few days ago. The numbness in my hands is worse than 200mg a day for 21 days. Wondering if I should stop. When do you know to stop cause of PN? Dont want to have permanent nerve damage. Is 2 day just too much DNP? Heats not a problem.
>>
I've taken 3 pills today but I wasn't feeling anything.
Took another 3 and then just now one more, feeling kinda shitty desu and sweating non-stop.
Think I'll skip the training for today
>>
>>35667103
thats a recipe for cooking yourself smartie, RIP
>>
>>35667045

>hands are numb
>guys should i stop DNP?

>>35667103

0/10 b8
>>
>>35667172
I always got spots on some fingers were theres numbness after 200mg for 21 days. Thats the reason you take the sups and keep taking them. Theres just some numbness. After 21 days off the nerve damage is healed. Trying to find out when I should stop. Im sure the guys on here who take 2 a day for 21 days know if they get all the feeling back after 21 days off.
>>
Just stopped my first cycle, and I can't say it was really that great. The weight loss was significantly increased even for just 250 mg a day, but the increased armpit sweat, dry throat, and ridiculous face bloat makes it kinda hard to use at any time except university breaks when I have literally no one to see and nothing to do.
>>
Waiting right now for mine, bretty excited desu senpai
>>
Currently at 13% bf, I'm attempting to lose the last 8 I have.

So far, no success, even while on DNP. T__T I should just stop being a fat fuck.

Hold me, /fit/

I should
>>
>>35666881
Count your calories religiously, hit that sweet sweet deficit, run 500 a day, lose all the weight.

15 days in. 205 down to 190. Thanks bb
>>
>>35667103
if not bait then RIP senpai
>>
My best cycle as of now.
Working full time makes not snacking much easier.
I also live in a new room, with all day open window I have a room temperature of ....2°C in the morning.
>>
Iggy still good? Emailed him a couple days ago and nothing yet
>>
Realized I still have 35 caps from dnpchemist and yellowbot from maybe a year ago. Kept in a cool dry place. Still okay to take?
>>
Is yellowbot still around?

Haven't been in a /dnp/ thread in ages.
>>
>>35671401
most likely MIA
>>
>>35671282
dnp takes decades to go bad m8.
>>
>>35671401
>yellowbot
EXIT SCAMMED
>>
>>35668678
Damn, you doing EC stack alongside?
How much of a deficit?
>>
Anybody have any sources? I got some from dhacks about 2 years ago and I want to try it again.
>>
Does anyone refeed after a cycle on Dnp? How long after I finish should I do it, and how many calories max?
>>
Is a 21 day 500mg per day cycle realistic or should I cut it down to 14 days
>>
>>35675000
I'd say feel it out, it affects people differently. For me, 2 caps isn't bad at all unless I eat carbs, then I am a hot mess, and I sweat everywhere. If I wasn't doing low carb, I would probably do just 250 a day.

I am on day 14 right now, plan on going another week.
>>
>>35666881
Who's the best source right now? I don't wanna wait til I'm invited to that reddit.
>>
>>35675788
dinitro is legit and good stuff but expensive
>>
GF on 4th day of 250mg. Calls me today saying this shit doesn't work, she isn't hot at all and isn't sweating.
Ask her what her room temperature is. Starts laughing when she checks and it is 17 celsious (62,6 F). Tell her to check her body temperature. It's 37 celsious (98,6F).

Shit is definitely working!
>>
>>35666892
regardless of what you do you shouldn't start at more than 200mg/day of powder. Different people's bodies react differently. Start at 130 for a few days, then if you feel fine go to 260 for a week, THEN you can consider going to 390 if you want.
The people who get fucked up the most are the ones who just start out at a high dose
>>
Hey guys just wanted to warn some of you a possible danger of DNP that isn't really mentioned in the paste.

Basically I started a job a few months ago around the same time started my first dnp cycle. (250 first four days, 500mg next 17) Lost tons of weight, didn't really notice many sides. Anyway I waited around another month and then did a 2 week cycle, then got some weirdish sides like sore joints, sensitive areas around where the kidneys are etc. stopped cycle immediately cause pussy

They've all gone away, actually disappeared after 2-3 days of last cap but that's not the thing I was going to talk about.

I've always had to wear glasses, had shit eyesight etc but my eyesight has gotten NOTICEABLY worse since my cycles. I now struggles to read words without my glasses from mere feet away. Bringing up the job, I was totally fine reading these same things when I started. I had like -2.5/-2.75 vision, now it's something like -4 in each eye. This is NOT normal progression for eyesight for a few months especially for a 19 year old. I don't care what you say, the DNP caused this. Just google it and you'll see.

Just a warning to those of you experimenting with Dnp. The results are addicting and dramatic but it's a compound that random people on the internet cannot guide you through. I took all the Supps but now I can barely see haha. All I'm saying is that if I could take it back and never have learned about this shit I would. Please be safe guys and if you get weird sides STOP your cycle immediately and consult a doctor or at least this forum

Only upside is that now I want to get laser eye surgery.
>>
Hey guys please help.

I know this may be the wrong thread to ask in but im pretty desperate.

I took 1.5 mil 3 days in a row of CLENbuterol like 4 months ago and im STILL having shortness of breath.

Did I fuck my life up /fit/?
>>
>>35678972

Can confirm. My eyesight is SHIT now that I did a full cycle of DNP. think i got cataracs *yeah im a guy*

My light sensitivity at night if fucking horrible. everything is way too bright permanently. I almost die driving at night because all the headlights make it so I cant see.

also the shit may have given me cancer
>>
>>35679133
Sorry to hear that anon. Although I don't think DNP gave you cancer, it has anti-cancer properties. Can you explain why you think it might have given you that thiugh?
>>
>>35679114
>>35679133
Wait so you've had a bunch of other symptoms and not stopped but you didn't think issues with your vision were worth mentioning the first time? AND CANCER? Sounds more like you have hypochondria.
>>
>>35666881
I have some 250 mg pills I bought from yellowbot from about a year and a half ago, are they still safe to take?
>>
>>35675893
Second this, good stuff, quick ships too
>>
>>35678972
Did you take proper sups? Did you hydrate well?
>>
>>35679547
The consensus seems to be that its good for years and years.
>>
>>35679610
I have to admit my first cycle I didn't supplement at all. However the bad vision occurred only after my second cycle on a different seller's stuff and while I was supplementing. I did hydrate well on both cycles though.
>>
>>35669612
Use another e-mail address
>>
>>35679636
It sounds like a lot of people get sides on their second run, that never happen on the first run. I wonder why that is, seems odd.
>>
File: 1452837496486.jpg (44 KB, 370x349) Image search: [Google]
1452837496486.jpg
44 KB, 370x349
>10 days into DNP that my friend gave me
>sweating like crazy yet only lost 1kg

when i did my cycle last year i lost about 10kgs in 21 days
>>
hey guys, i have been taking 250mg for around a week and there been some days that I drank a lot of alcohol and I'm sure I could be taking more water.

The last few days I have been feeling some tinglingness in my hands (only for a few seconds) and in my feet and legs. Is this enough cause to stop? I havent felt numb.
>>
>>35680940
Also, instead of stopping could I just start taking the supplements?
>>
Speaking of which... it's 60 degrees outside and I'm chilling with a regular T-Shirt. People literally stop by to ask me if not cold.

"It's ok bro, I'm cool".
>wtf

I love DNP.
>>
>>35680940
>not taking suplements
>drinking alcohol
Why are you even bothering with DNP, retard?
>>
>>35682513
It is a fun way do die
>>
>>35679836

Done

Is it a gmail issue? If so what is preferred?
>>
Could anyone tell me what id reasonably expect to lose on 250mg a day over 21 days? My first time with DNP, 82KG, 175cm, exercise is 5+ miles walking every day for work with lifting/running at weekends due to FA time in week. Im on 1200kcal a day +/- 100 depending on how much of a pussy I'm being. Definitely feeling the heat, keep waking up naked on top of my bed and sweating like a bitch in heat at my sit-on-my-ass-for-8 hours office job. Anyone had a similar experience? Guesstimates?
>>
>>35683029
It's hard to estimate. Read the sticky. The average is 1lbs every 1-3 days. This means you can expect to lose from 5lbs to 15lbs in those 15 days. Good luck.
>>
>tfw dinitros dnp arrived in 3 days
>>
came off roids 7 months ago, hpta fully recovered. I've gained some fat and am considering DNP, would DNP kill the gains I've got left? Should I take something like 500mg test for 2-3 weeks and then pct to try to keep gains or just do the dnp?
>>
>>35680940
how about you stop drinking alcohol for the reminder of the cycle you retard
>>
>>35682810
I dunno. His old e-mail got rekt. I contacted him recently via protonmail and he answered pretty quickly
>>
File: 1465813457548.jpg (109 KB, 901x883) Image search: [Google]
1465813457548.jpg
109 KB, 901x883
>>35680741
All my shits have been solid on this cycle too

Last one I shat nothing but liquid for nearly 3 weeks
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.