[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Almost time to go to sleep >250 calories to go >protein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ZQxXs.jpg (82 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
ZQxXs.jpg
82 KB, 384x313
>Almost time to go to sleep
>250 calories to go
>protein reached, fat ~75g and carbs ~350g

What do I compensate the last calories with? Fats, carbs, or proteins?
>>
>>35661587
MILK
>>
That depends, how many calories are in 250mg of testosterone enanthate?
>>
>>35661587
Whatever you want as long as it's not something shitty like icecream
>>
Fat and carbs?

Deep fried bred.
>>
>>35661623
This, milk is pretty balanced between protein fat and carb.
>>
>>35661587
>350 g of carbs
enjoy your diabetes, mong
>>
>>35661800
1.5g/lb of protein and 0.75g/lb of fat? What else am I supposed to do?
>>
>>35661813
>.75g/lb of fat
you having a chuckle mate?
>>
>>35661846
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what the ideal is? I was always assuming that it was bodyweight or a little more of protein, half bodyweight or more in fat, and the rest in carbs.
>>
>>35661871
I've never heard anyone give a g/lb for fat. If you want to make a macro plan, I'd suggest set your caloric goal. Subtract your protein, and evenly divide the rest between carbs and fat.

Personally I would go with more fat and less carbs, but not everyone is into the low carb thing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.