[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got my Planet Fitness card and I'm really excited,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (337 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
337 KB, 900x1600
I just got my Planet Fitness card and I'm really excited, but do you guys have any advice about that place? Like the machines to use and the diet I should try out?
>>
>planet fitness
Absolute trash. They won't let you do any compound movements or make much noise. It's a place literally designed to get fatties to sign up for a year and show up for two weeks
>>
0/10
>>
Literally the only gym in my town so I have no choice and its 24h. OP I suggest you make as much gains as you can and then move on to a real gym
>>
>>35659001
>this

OP, I reccommend to get up your lazy ass and spend a little more on a different gym. They don't even have squat racks and they have smith machines for bench presses.
>>
File: ryh89Vx.webm (692 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
ryh89Vx.webm
692 KB, 720x404
>planet fitness
>>
If you go to both free pizza and free bagel day, you can eat your membership.
>>
>>35658986

is this a bait thread?
>>
>>35658986
Read the sticky
>>
Serious reply:

I go to planet fitness. I do P/P/L. I've been making serious strength gains. There are a few people who are more jacked than me who frequent but most are older people who have zero form and just mass on the cardio machines. I have no problem getting in my workout on the dumbbells / machines. Dumbbells go up to 70. Bench(incline, decline, flat)/Squat/Shrug/Bent Row on a smith machine.

You can't do hang cleans, so what?
>>
>>35658986
I actually work out at Planet Fitness. No, you can't throw the weights around. You shouldn't do that anyway. If you can't control the weight, lower the weight.

Planet Fitnesses are usually really big. Go there when there's nobody around and learn to lift in a smith machine. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>35658986
I recently joined one too, i'm just using it to get back into lifting then i'll go to a better gym. I got a $10 a month membership and you can't beat that where i live.
>>
>>35659026
24hr is good, it has everything i need
>>
>>35659252
Can you give me your routine? I go to the Planet Fitness in Costa Mesa and I think Im done with SL5x5
>>
>>35659400
>Smith machine

You stop that.
>>
>>35658986
I made myself nauseous overdoing it once there when a gril brought me in as a guest..
>>
I uh... Recently signed up in a Planet Fitness, it's also the first gym i ever joined. For what i gather from this thread is that it's a pretty shit gym? It's new in my country and it's literally a few steps from my house.

Did i fuck up?
>>
>>35659456
If you actually go at least a couple times a week then you're getting your money's worth. If you're just starting out then you can just do dumbbell stuff and it won't be too easy for you.
>>
>>35659521

I'm pretty newish into this gym stuff so... Yeah. I guess i will go read the sticky or something.

Thanks man.
>>
>>35659431
>being a pretentious kid
You stop that.
>>
>>35659252
>bench, squat, shrug, rows on smith machine
Welcome to snap city, population you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.