[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sure, you kids probably got plenty of power. But how's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: what the fuck are you doing.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck are you doing.gif
4 MB, 320x240
Sure, you kids probably got plenty of power. But how's your speed and stamina? How quickly can you throw out ten punches? What's the max number of full-strength full-speed punches you can deliver to a punching bag before you get exhausted?

Gimme yo fightin stats, you fuckin jabroni
>>
>>35657472
all I need is one faggot. But Ill still hit you with the 1-2 just because.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (57 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
57 KB, 500x357
>>35658044
Enjoy missing all your slow as fuck punches and not having the stamina to keep throwing more.
>>
>>35658279
get a dictionary and look up the word "need" and "have", then notice the difference.
>>
File: Kaneda.jpg (443 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kaneda.jpg
443 KB, 847x1200
>>35658314
>He desperately tries to act like he knows how to fight
>M-Muh sentences, brah! I-I never said I couldn't!
>>
>>35657472
I used to hit the bag for an hour when I was 140. I was pretty fast.

Then I broke the loop holding the boxing bag when I was way stronger at about 160. Now I'm almost 190 and I know I can hit harder but I'm not sure how much slower if any I am since I haven't hit the bag in a couple years.

I want to set up another bag since I don't think I can do high kicks anymore. Once I build my power rack I think I'm going to set up my other bag for cardio
>>
>>35658363
Sounds impressive, man.
You ever do any competitive boxing?
>>
>>35658383
No. It was mostly because I had a drunken boxing fight where I just stuck my head down and swung arm punch hooks where I became exhausted in like a min. I became addicted to learning techniques after that and to train my body not to be stupid. Then I got a job where I travel around doing hard labor and that ruined my addiction.

But yeah, now that I'm lifting I'd love to set up another bag for my off days. Nothing more rewarding than knowing you can swing for days and not like a fucking moron. When I learned how to axe kick was one of the highlights of my life even though it's useless.
>>
>>35658346
ooh you got me...im sad now
>>
>>35657472
I'm a 6' 155lb amateur ranked MMA fighter, BB in BJJ from Jean Jacques Machado, 3rd dan BB in Okinawan Karate, and been doing muay thai for 3 years.

I like my weight class, I'm tall and reachy for my weight. Catch alot of gruff from my swole bros because I don't put up weight like them, but can still squat 290 and pushing a 365lb deadlift.

They know they'd lose in a fight against me in 2 seconds.
>>
>>35658869
You should challenge them to a friendly go in a ring. Show them that you shouldn't scoff at practical fitness.
>>
>>35658943
I have challenged them, some I've fought, some I haven't. I train some and their girlfriends. I'd never hurt them, and most of their BS is just them being swole bros, I am after all like half their size, they let me lift with them, it's great motivation, and they're gonna talk some shit. 'Leave the weights up, that's my warmup weight' and shit like that. I wish I could join the 1000lb club, but I wouldn't be a featherweight, the heavyweight divisions in MMA are much more competitive.

I always get my revenge at meals, my TDEE is 4750 cal unless I need to make weight. I can FEEL THEM eyeballing my 2 bacon cheeseburgers, and they know if they lay a finger on them I'll break their arm.
>>
>>35658869
What the fuck is a "ranked amateur mma fighter"? If you're amateur you're by definition not ranked, faggot, no matter what some user-made wikipedia-style website says.

Last time Machado won anything he was 32 and the WTC was still standing.

And you're most certainly NOT at an Advanced level of weightlifting by standard classification while training 3 different martial arts at the same time. Stop e-statting. Are you in Malibu? I'd seriously drive down there to step in the mat/ring with you to shut your whore mouth.
>>
>>35659244
Yeah, you can defiantly be ranked as an ametur

http://www.mass-mma.com/category/amateur-rankings/

And I never said I was at an advanced level of weightlifting. Deadlifts help your JJ game quite a bit, my guard game is dope, and my pressure passing is nasty enough that I can get people to tap mid pass.

And just because Jean Jaques and Carlos don't compete any more doesn't mean they don't coach anyone. They're coral belts, they're some of the best instructors in the world, and I'm really lucky to train with them.

And I train 2 MAs right now, the karate I stopped a few years ago.

You fight bro? How much your weigh? Any bjj? Usually people who train aren't as abrasive as you, maybe you just need a good training partner.

If you're ever in Salem MA come up to dragon within tues/thurs nights for open mat. We'll be friends before the end of the first class.
>>
>>35659320
Taking the high road, that's whats up brotato.
>>
>>35657472
I am mad jelly of that foootwork.
>>
>>35657472
/fit/izen here who boxed for the first time in two years yesterday.

Gave up boxing 2 years ago to focus on gains.

Made it 3 5min rounds before puking.

Don't neglect your cardio, bros.
>>
>>35659613
3x5 is pretty impressive bro, how big are you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.