[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >19 year old obese dude >wanna do something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: for what pvrpose.jpg (137 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
for what pvrpose.jpg
137 KB, 323x454
>be me
>19 year old obese dude
>wanna do something for my health and start moving my fat ass
>started eating less and going out more
>start going to the gym
>random people actually laugh at me for being fat, while i'm trying to change it
>whatever, do my thing
>after a while i'm past the point of patience
>i cancel my gym sub and start exercising in my house
>my family laughs at me every time they see me exercising and cracking jokes about how i'm a lost cause

okay i'm done
what's the best way to exercise in secret
alternatively how do i shut them up
>>
Get back in the gym, do cardio, and put yourself on a strict calorie deficit
>>
>>35654723
>alternatively how do i shut them up

sock them in the face and move out

and never talk to such a shitty fucking group of people again? idk that's just me

best way to exercise in secret is to go early morning at 24h gyms, like 1-3am.
>>
File: huh.jpg (44 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
44 KB, 282x341
>>35654752
>best way to exercise in secret is to go early morning at 24h gyms, like 1-3am.
hey that's a good one actually, there's a 24 hour gym kinda far from my house but it's not like walking more is gonna ruin my goal of losing weight or anything right
>>
fucking fatass get off my board reeeee
>>>/ck/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>35654773
good luck anon
>>
you indeed are a lost cause you fucking pussy
>>
>>35654723
Trail running. When you're out on the trail, nobody can see you.

Then go swimming when you become more shapely. Though you'll have your shirt off, nobody from the weight room will be able to see you.

You'll become some skinny fat whatever, but it is moving your fat ass.
>>
>>35654723
>19 year old
>mentality of an 11 year old
Sad, really.
>>
>>35654723
Most people at the gym are too busy with their own workouts to care to laugh at you. Go to the gym consistently, eat right, and don't care what other people think.
>>
>>35656016
This
>>
>>35654723
I used to give people in the gym shit for being fat or weak until I had to move and didn't work out, I got fat and weak and then started going back to the gym. I got the same shit I used to give. Now I respect everyone in the gym ad long as they are trying. But fuck what everyone else thinks. We all start from different places and we are all trying to get better. Just keep your cool and lift heavy weights. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>35656377
I love seeing fatasses in the gym, or out running/hiking/whatever. At least they're doing SOMETHING.
>>
>>35654723
Look at society as a whole today. Just sit down and give it a good thorough breakdown.

Why the fuck do you care what these people think?
>>
File: shia-990x500.jpg (11 KB, 990x500) Image search: [Google]
shia-990x500.jpg
11 KB, 990x500
YOU BE YOU!
STOP BEING SUCH A SOCIAL WHORE AND DO WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU. FUCK THE HATERS AND IGNORE EVERY OPINION UNLESS IT'S ACTUALLY HELPFUL. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD MOTIVATE YOURSELF SO JUST FUCKING DO IT.
>>
File: 1437669153039.jpg (102 KB, 540x812) Image search: [Google]
1437669153039.jpg
102 KB, 540x812
>>35654723

>>35654825

This

Jog on trails.

Also, starve yourself twice a week for a whole day, you'll bloat during the fast but lose twice aas much weight in the llong run since your body will be playing catch-up with your calories.

Your family will try to force you to eat. If they do this, invent an imaginary or real friend that you "eat dinner ay their place" then just go on a long long walk or jog during dinner time, come home drink a glass of water and go to bed hungry

Become friends with your hunger. It doesnt hurt, its just a mental urge. Understand that urge means your fat is getting burned.

Dont worry about gaining muscle, you will lose a lot.of muscle along with your fat, you can build muscle after yore finished losing weight.

I know youre gonna mmake it because u have the fire in you kid. Youve come into your own now and aint nothing gonna stop u

Good work lad
>>
Tbh I stare at fat people at the gym only if they are lifting because frankly I'm miring the bulkforce.

If you're fat and go to the gym for cardio though then you're just one of many and not worthy of my attention.
>>
get a 24 hour gym membership and go at like 1 in the morning. Are you sure people in the gym are laughing at you though? i'm usually oblivious to my surroundings and laugh if a friend texts me something funny. There's also this guy at my gym that's ottermode, lifts almost nothing, but makes every lift super fucking intense. Jumps around hitting himself before a set, then yells afterwards and jumps around. I always laugh when I see him. I wouldn't be surprised if some nearby fatty though it was at them though, but I can't help it. Dude benches 145 and gets up screaming.
>>
>>35657573
>Dont worry about gaining muscle, you will lose a lot.of muscle along with your fat, you can build muscle after yore finished losing weight.

former fatty here. I was given this advice. Now I have love handles from hell even though everywhere else is pretty fit. I can't even float in the water anymore because my legs sink like fucking bricks, but my upper body wants to float, making me buoy or something. Always wondered if I lost weight differently if I would have turned out with a different body.
>>
>>35654780
what the hell? This is exactly where he needs to be.
>>
>alternatively how do i shut them up
cheat
Use DNP until skinny, then use roids to fill back out with muscle.
You'll be slim so fast. They'll all be so jelly.

Winners cheat. That's the real world. Using drugs early was the best thing I ever did for my 'fitness'.
>>
>>35654723
Don't be a pussy, that should be part of your self improvement along with fitness. Stand up straight, look people in the eye and only listen to people if it's helpful. Or don't and stay fat.
>>
would you rather be made fun of for maybe a year TOPS or be made fun of the rest of your life for being a fatass? Just get in the gym, deal with the shit for an hour or so and get the fuck out. When they see you getting leaner and more muscular, they won't be saying shit.
>>
>>35654723
I'm not fat, but i still exercise alone because i hate doing it around people. I feel like exercising is personal. Just do it in your bedroom
>>
File: angry Deuce.jpg (12 KB, 224x300) Image search: [Google]
angry Deuce.jpg
12 KB, 224x300
>>35654723

>the approval of anyone but yourself

Not even once
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.