[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dirty Bulking vs. Clean Bulking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: whoops.png (330 KB, 935x482) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
330 KB, 935x482
Well, this is it fit... I'm no longer dirty bulking.. no wonder i look like a fucking fatass despite going to the gym almost everyday... all you faggots said dirty bulking was the way to go...

http://www.doxtor.fit/2016/01/the-real-difference-of-clean-and-dirty.html
>>
well shit
>>
>>35648468
As long as you get your protein and carbs does it matter
>>
>>35648479
All proteins and carbs aren't alike. There's healthy carbs, there's unhealthy carbs. There's digestible carbs, indigestible carbs.. a calorie is not a calorie.

I suggest reading the article to get a clear message on what the difference is a why it actually "matters" ..
>>
>>35648468
>http://www.doxtor.fit/2016/01/the-real-difference-of-clean-and-dirty.html
404 research not found
>>
>>35648490
>404 research not found
404 common sense about nutrients not found

do u really want him to link you to common knowledge of the difference of shitty carbs and good carbs? The difference between the nutrients in a chicken compared to a pizza? Are you retarded?
>>
>>35648468
Same thing happened to me OP. I was 6'1 155lbs and I dirty bulked to 180lbs now I'm just skinny fat, gonna cut down to 160 and clean bulk my way up this time
>>
File: image.png (705 KB, 832x522) Image search: [Google]
image.png
705 KB, 832x522
How is greg so shredded then?

Fucking normies find a different new years resolution

Its all about eating less than your tdee, thats it
>>
>>35648508
yup it works like that.. i was sitting at 165lbs at 6'1 and wanted to bulk, came here for advice, everyone told me to just eat any shit i wanted as much as i wanted.. started eating tons of crap like pizzas, cake, chips, cookies, burgers, crappy sandwiches ... the cheaper the better because the more i could eat.. gained 30 pounds but absolutely no muscle development just a bunch of fat.. now I gotta start cutting and eating better..
>>
>>35648496
Bad analogy. Pizza has way more carbs
>>
>>35648468
funny how the best looking bodybuilder on that page is the parody image of a dirty bulk. not really good for making your point.
>>
>>35648522
>implying he eats like shit for every meal
lol look at this deranged faggot who thinks one cheat meal a month is the same as dirty
bulking

>b-but muh gains
shut the fuck up you homosexual you aint got no gains and women laugh at you when you take off your shirt ... or actually go out in public for that matter
>>
>>35648524
yeah unhealthy carbs.. granted pizza has some, SOME, good carbs ... it''s mostly shit from grease, cheese, and processed pepperoni
>>
>>35648522
until you look like greg you shouldn't even consider dirty bulking.. dude was probably eating like a olympian until he got results then pretended he eats like crap for mires and shit
>>
>>35648525
ill take bullshit for 500
>>
>>35648531
Pls be troll

Greg eats IIFYM style every day, literally listen to the shit he posts. He makes sure he gets enough protein, and stays under the calories

But newfags dont listen to research, just broscience
>>
ITT: dirty bulk faggots trying to say their shitty eating habits and lack of self control is the correct way... lol, have fun being a 20% body fat DYEL who lifts more than the guy who is a 10% "freak of nature" simply because of his diet, but everyone thinks he's in better shape than you and doesn't give a single fuck about your big, fatass..
>>
>>35648522
>>35648553
first of all, that guy isn't even shredded.. he's barely making it. Second of all, he's bulking? lol... Third of all, he probably works a dozen times harder and longer in a day than you for the whole week allowing him to eat whatever the fuck he wants.. Fourth of all, he'd be a lot better fucking looking if he put down the candy and ate like a real man and stopped pussy footing and fingering himself and thinking eating like shit is okay in the name of "getting big" fucking DYEL's

On the subject of broscience, you're fucking retarded if you think eating healthy to gain lean, strong muscles isn't real and you think eating like absolute shit is the way to get big
>>
>>35648488
Started diet just doing protein and not going over calorie limit ended up losing 8 pounds in 9 weeks.
>>
>>35648538
Chicken has like 0 carbs you tard
>>
>>35648588
coming from a guy who dirty bulked because i lacked self control, i can confirm that once you switch over to eating clean you're going to be amazed with the results
>>
wait wait wait wait, are you guys telling me I could eat a whole pack of oreos for 1500 calories a day and lose weight?
>>
>>35648593
im not the one who pointed out carbs, the other anon is.. and furthermore i never said chicken has carbs, just pizza has a shit ton of nasty carbs.. chicken is the healthiest food on the market
>>
>>35648602
hahahaha this is what these dirty bulk faggots actually think.. they believe 100 calories in an oreo is the same as 100 calories in rice or chicken..
>>
>>35648597
oreos and other shitty foods like that are high in calories and fat.. they're considered empty calories because they give you absolutely nothing positive in return, other than just more fat for your fat storages... if you eat 1500 calories of pure oreos, you possibly could lose weight due to your body not receiving any nutrients, but you will get fat as fuck.. more than likely you will gain weight and be fat as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x200
>>35648579
>>35648579
This is greg, you can try and talk shit all you want but its not proving my point any less

Stay jelly newfag

>>35648602
Yes, a doctor in nutrition went on a twinkie and oreo diet and lost a fuckload of weight and his LDL fat went down all because he ate at tdee
>>
>>35648488

Same calories consumed = same effect on your weight, (disregarding water weight).
>>
>>35648679
>>35648683
A U T I S M

U

T

I

S

M
>>
>>35648608
So why are you comparing the carbs in both if chicken has none?
>>
File: 1452551642989.png (980 KB, 921x1362) Image search: [Google]
1452551642989.png
980 KB, 921x1362
>>35648523
You dumbass you're supposed to exercise when you're bulking.
>>
>>35648683
>>35648679
im going to show this to my kids when they say they hate school and use it to back up my argument of why you should pay attention is class so they don't end up as a dumbass that everyone makes fun of, thanks
>>
>>35648825
of course i exercised during this time period you autistic fuck
>>
>>35648834
You gotta find someone to adopt kids with first, senpai
>>
>>35648845
no, you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't look like how you're describing yourself. But, I don't have a picture of you, so I don't know what you look like. Post pic and I can tell you personally whether you exercised enough during the time period.
>>
>>35648834
Your wife's son?
>>
This probably ain,t the good thread but whatever. First time ever on fit, semi fattie from /v/. I wanna start building muscle due to a new job i got. Lots of heavy lifting, i manage but if i do more than 2 shift in a row i get wrecked. Planning on starting swimming 2x week and 2 session in the gym. Is it enough?
>>
>>35648882
Sounds pretty ok friend, you're gonna wanna work some cardio in there.

AND READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>35648468
This is a really shitty article. No referencing to any sort of research. Compares eating clean at a controlled level of calories to eating dirty at unlimited calories. No shit you're going to get fat eating 6000 calories a day regardless if it's "healthy" or "unhealthy" foods when you should be at 3500 calories instead.

This article is retarded and you should feel bad for posting it.
>>
So, I made myself a cake the other day. First I craved for something sweet, second I had some calories to fill and nothing else in the house.
>Ingredients were:
>200g butter
>100g flour
>2 scoops whey (60g)
>4 eggs
l>ittle bit of sugar, salt and sweetener
>4 spoons raw cocoa powder (not the sugared shit)
I'm eating on this lil fucker since 3 days as breakfast and after workout.
Would you consider it clean or dirty?
>>
>>35648989
forgot circa 250ml milk...
>>
>>35648989
>200g butter
>100g flour
oh my gawwwwwwwwd

I imagine you kept the yolks in the eggs, too? Damn bro, that cake is a fucking fat filled house.. this is dirty bulking to say the least. It's fine if it's a cheat meal and you do it maybe once a month, but if this a regularity ... you done fucked up
>>
All that matters is macros and calories, if youre eating 50C/25P/25F and 3500kcals you can eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you hit your macros.
>>
>all these retards arguing about dirty vs clean bulking

Never dirty bulk you retards, eating 5000 calories a day you'll get fat as fuck even if all you were eating was clean foods.

>Implying any of you would be able to get that many calories from clean foods

Just do IIFYM, aim to gain 0.5lb per week, eat whatever you want within reason and get your fruit and veggies in. Heck, I had a 1600 calorie pizza last night, still hit my macros. Had some broccoli and peppers with it to help with the micros.
>>
>>35649008
Pretty much. But you should also make sure that you get ~25grams a day of essential fats from almonds/fish as opposed to just a bunch of saturated. Once you get that 25 grams you fill the rest with whatever you like.
>>
>>35649028
>worrying about getting essential fatty acids

literally everyone gets sufficient EFAs

you know how?
because they don't fucking die.

you need that shit to live.
are you still alive?
you are getting sufficient EFAs

if anything, take a fish oil pill, and maybe a teaspoon of ground flax erry day to get more than the minimum.

but almost everything you eat has at least SOME essential fatty acids.

it is, however, a great idea to avoid saturated fats until you get to sub 8% bodyfat (at which point increasing SFA intake is mandatory to maintain hormone function - same for carbohydrates)
>>
>>35648488
>There's healthy carbs, there's unhealthy carbs.
holy fucking broscience, batman.

just eat sufficient fiber, fuckface.

>>35648496
>The difference between the nutrients in a chicken compared to a pizza?
higher fats and carbs in pizza.

doesn't make some carbs healthier than others, retard
>>
>tfw "dirty" cutting and still losing 1.5lb/week while making strength gains
>>
>>35649221
N O O B
G
A
I
N
S
>>
>>35648882
if you just eat right you will eventually just build the muscle needed to lift whatever you're lifting and it won't be a problem anymore

but swimming/some moderate lifting will help
>>
>clean bulking
>AAS

lol
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.