[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halp brahs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160116_223717228.jpg (1000 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_223717228.jpg
1000 KB, 1456x2592
/fit wtf is wrong with my left lat? Im flexing both but just the right sided one pops out. I lift the same weight on both and i've worked them out both equally. Im right handed. I

s the muscle there? I honestly feel like shit and i wanna cry halp ;_;
>>
muscle imbalance, I have the same thing, I'm trying to work on left bicep and tricep as they're at least 30% smaller, gonna skip the right for the rest of the month to see if it works.
>>
>>35646743
I wouldn't do this, I would continue your workouts but trying to emphasize using your weaker side more. Also instead of dumbell curls, for example, do ez bar curls so you don't do more reps on your stronger arm then your weak arm.
>>
>>35646782
I've tried that for months and the left just got weaker somehow, this method at least means it'll get stronger.
>>
>>35646743
What exercises should i do? Lat pulldowns? Pullups? Dumbbell rows?
>>
>>35646805
How long you been lifting?
>>
>>35646805
isolated back exercises obviously
>>
>>35646743
> muscle imbalance

I see 0 muscle on both sides. Seems balanced to me.
>>
>>35646810
7 months
>>
>>35646848
U mirin my gains u fat cunt
>>
>>35646862
Hmm idk then, if they look normal unflexed shouldn't be too bad.
>>
>>35647070
Yeah unflexed looks normal. But its driving me crazy.... Ffffuuuuuckk im.never gonna make it zyzz im sorry :(((
>>
>>35646743
do as much unilateral work for those areas, keeping the weights the same for both sides. if your weak side can't progress then neither does your strong side. There's no point in stopping training one side completely.
>>
>>35647200
ya i'm skipping the strong side to do only the weak side for a bit
>>
>>35646743
do not fucking do this you moron.
>>
>>35646733
You haven't got the neuromuscular control on both sides yet. Stop trying to lat flex like a bodybuilder after 6 months, nigga, sheiiit.
>>
>>35647260
what could go wrong with working on one side until it's balanced out? I'm not making progress because sometimes my left gives up faster and I have to stop.
>>
>>35647264
Oh shit you might be right. I remember i wasnt able to flex my right trap. (Still cant sometimes lel) but then i figured out a way to do it and my trap was there, fine beautiful and perfect. Is this plausible??? Fucking love you m8 imma keep lofting for zyzz fuark
>>
>>35647302
Np breh. You'll figure it out eventually, just keep doing back exercises and everything will work out fine.
>>
>>35646733
Left upper trap is tight. Look at the uneven shoulders. Sit on your left hand and lean your head and torso right to stretch that shit.
>>
jacked off for 3 years basically 1-3 times daily with only right hand
right pec tricep lat and shoulder is noticably larger (probably just to me), not sure about bicep
>2016
> lifting
>not just doing 1x1 jack off and swallowing cum as post workout
>>
>>35647411
I know this feel all too well.
>>
>>35647456
started using only left now until it evens out
i dont jack off nearly as often as i used to tho so it will take much much longer to fix than what it took to cause in the first place :(
>>
>>35646733
look at the light orientation you twat...
It's clearly coming from more the the left based on the shadow, giving the right side better lighting than the left... fucking idiot
>>
>>35646733
Do dumbell rows you retard
That's how you fix that
>>
>>35646805
Oh my fucking god, the rows dude. Do rows. I can't believe noone is telling you to do db rows, it isolates lats. Then, do lateral raises in low weight for high reps. Both of those will fix your retard gains
>>
>>35647220
Noooooo
That's moronic.
That will make things infinitely worse.
Do not do.
>>
>>35647274
Because I've experienced what you are doing, you'll create further imbalance and retard proper pathway creation
>>
>>35649189
>>35649196
but how? I literally can't finish my sets on some exercises because the left is weaker, there's no other option here!
>>
You can't get your left side wider because your left shoulder is elevated, making it appear as if you don"t have ad much width in the left side.
>>
have the same problem
my left leg is a little bit shorter so my whole upper body is natural imbalanced. shit sucks.
>>
>>35649218
Not him but my left shoulder is also elevated. How do I fix this?
>>
>>35646733
Not necessarily muscle imbalance. I've got a similar situation but it is due to mild scoliosis. You could let a doctor examine it if you're really worried about it. I'd personally recommend to keep working both sides.
>>
>>35646733
nobody gives shit when you already got some back muscle

do barbell rows more if t you arent already if you are so worried and forget about it
>>
>>35646733
do pilates
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.