[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw I just want the weekend to be over so I can lift again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Fels.jpg (61 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Fels.jpg
61 KB, 400x388
>Tfw I just want the weekend to be over so I can lift again
>Tfw so withdrawn from normal society that I feel weird and out of place anywhere not fitness related
>Tfw I have no life outside of lifting weights and checking out other guy's bodies no homo
>>
>>35646274
There is nothing laughable about this.
You shouldn't feel the need to post this here.
Go outside and be normal you freak
>>
>>35646274
It will continue this way until you make an effort to step outside of your comfort zone.
>>
>video games bore me
>only like to read in a park or beach
>already learning French and Spanish
>don't know what to do with my time
>>
>>35646345
how about... Fuck I forgot the word

It starts with w
Oh right
Work
>>
>>35646274
my only worthwhile hobby is lifting. thats so incredibly pathetic. ive wanted to play a guitar since i was young but that shit is expensive and im poor. i feel broken and tired. lifting seems the only thing i can mentally care about lately. i dont stress about anything but that. i have tests coming up and i have no idea whats going on in class and i cant bring myself to care
>>
>>35646428
I'll tell it to you straight, things will not get better unless you make an effort, that's how lifting works that's how life works. What do you do for a living? Go to school? Get out of your comfort zone and you will have a good time. I know it sucks to think about but do it for yourself. I literally drove 20 miles to party with a friend last night, got out of the car and had a fucking autistic moment, and left right there. I was in an 8 month relationship with a girl I had known for 4 years prior, was on top of the world and for whatever reasons it eent to shit and I'm barely getting over it 3 months later. It's tough to want to do anything but lift but if I don't go out and try I'll sink deeper into depression. Get the fuck off your anything as and meet people anon
>>
>>35646365
Nah that's pleb shit
>>
OP, you realize that that's about 80% of this board right?

most of /fit/ are just socially awkward, friendless, virgin aspies who lift because they think it will make women want them
>>
>>35646274
>>Tfw I just want the weekend to be over so I can lift again
>>Tfw so withdrawn from normal society that I feel weird and out of place anywhere not fitness related
>>Tfw I have no life outside of lifting weights and checking out other guy's bodies no homo
You just listed all the atributes of every /fit anon
>>
File: feel2.gif (213 B, 38x46) Image search: [Google]
feel2.gif
213 B, 38x46
>tfw you don't want to admit it but she may have been hottest and best girl you ever had a chance with
>tfw you ruined it
>tfw now you hesitantly compare other girls to her, hoping they'd be hotter but you're always wrong
>>
>>35646560
seconding this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.