[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Replacement for OHP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
5x5 fag here. I'm looking for an OHP substitute. I recently got a concussion and was told to avoid all exercise where I might be hit in the head.
>>
Push press
Handstand pushups
>>
to be quite honest with you family whoever said that probably meant sports with physical contact. you're not going to hit your head while pressing.
>>
>>35625398
2x2 bench squat
>>
DB OHP
>>
overhead squats
>>
>>35625398
Even without the concussion, dropping an overhead press on your head would be awful. Little bumps aren't going to do anything.
>>
>>35625398
Do OHP properly and you won't hit your head. Alternatively, use dumbbells.

Or just do incline press and lateral raises.
>>
>>35625398
If you are somehow able to hit yourself on the head in an OHP, you deserve whatever injury you get.
>>
You have to be a fucking retard to hit your head on OHP.
>>
>>35625398
>download.jpg
I don't think that's his actual name
can someone tell me who that guy is?
>>
>tfw bar hits nose on the way down
>>
>>35626297

shylock pls go
>>
>>35626297
do you belong to a certain kind of people that generally have big noses?
>>
File: 1452826398705.jpg (159 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1452826398705.jpg
159 KB, 583x583
>>35625398

wait, you getting hit in the head with ohp?
>>
>>35626393
literal kek
>>
>>35626269
> not recognizing Download Piana
>>
>>35625398
Do the OHP. You're not going to fucking hit your head. Use lighter weight that you can handle properly if you're worried.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.