[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much danger would it be to cut during a pregnancy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: upload-6829618042940383474.jpg (79 KB, 200x265) Image search: [Google]
upload-6829618042940383474.jpg
79 KB, 200x265
How much danger would it be to cut during a pregnancy?
>>
>>35624256
Just don't, you're developing a human being in your body, it's stupidity at it's prime.
>>
>>35624256
Not worth the risk in the slightest. You want a surplus of nutrients to ensure the kid has everything it could possibly need.
>>
>>35624256
It's just nine fucking months you fucking slut

You can stop being a landwhale later

What the fuck

It's like this is the only time when you actually have an excuse to not put any effort into it and this is the time you choose to try to?

Or did you choose this JUST because then others will tell you to not do it, so you have an ironclad foolproof excuse?

Fuck you
>>
>>35624256
I did it; makes your belly shrink for the first 3 weeks

My baby's head is a bit deformed though, it might be related but no proof of it
>>
>>35624256
retard. baby.
>>
>>35624256
You do NOT cut on a pregnancy. You bulk healthy. Baby needs gains.>>35624256
>>
Goyims, the mother loses nutrients not the baby unless it's an auschwits tier cut.
>>
>>35624256
Don't fucking cut you stupid cunt.
>>
>>35625150
If OP asks such a question, the poor baby won't be genetically gifted with inteligence to begin with.
>>
You want like a 200-300 calorie surplus during pregnancy.
>>
>>35624256
>this kills the baby
>>
>>35624256
Oh god don't do it
Bulk instead and make sure your baby gets as much food and nutrients as it needs
>>
>>35625139
>My baby's head is a bit deformed though, it might be related but no proof of it

WHAAAT
>>
I swear pumping out children and everything that goes along with it is womens version of making gains as a hobby.

Its gross how western mothers are expected to get fat when having baby. So many lies everywhere. Then they act like there is a biological reason to still be fat years post-baby.
>>
>>i cut so much during pregnancy that my baby is all fit and toned too!

>[muffled death gurgling in the distance]
>>
ask your doctor you retard. why are you getting prenatal advice from a nepalese carpet board?
>>
File: 1441028008741.jpg (91 KB, 386x361) Image search: [Google]
1441028008741.jpg
91 KB, 386x361
>>35624256
lots of women have a c-section op, no need to worry.
>>
>>35626069
Women are supposed to gain fat during pregnancy. 1+ years later there is no excuse
>>
xxxx
>>
>>35624256

Real talk: a doctor will tell you to cut before pregnancy, and if you are morbidly obese during the pregnancy, they will not stop you from reducing calories to stave off gestational diabetes.
>>
I was cutting before I found out I was pregnant, stopped after I found out. It's not worth risking the baby's health. Just stay active, I kept going to the gym up until the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy.

However, it's really hard to cut if you're breast-feeding. If you don't eat enough, you don't produce enough milk. Personally, it'd be nice to lose that remaining baby weight, but my son's health comes first and the pros of breast-feeding outweigh the con of being fat longer then I'd like.
>>
>pregnant
bulk like no tomorrow
in fact, keep bulking until you stop breastfeeding. once that's over, cut back down to healthy weight.
>>
Blahblahblah 'eating for two' blah blah time to get fat

Except one of the two weighs fucking nothing.
>>
>>35630772
Pretty much this. It's better to eat, especially when breastfeeding, opposed to trying to cut. Just don't eat complete shit and instead of trying to cut 80lbs like some people it'll only be 20-30.
>>
You could be a starving Ethiopian and baby would be fine. The baby takes all it needs. You would be dead before it affects the baby. L and D background. So cut all you want. Or if you are an American then stuff your gut and say it for the baby. Yah right.........
>>
>>35630772
>>35631655
This is how you get gestational diabetes
>>
>>35624256
Mom here
Do not cut calories. That's very important.
Eat healthy, eat as many calories as your Doctor tells you to or as much as you feel comfortable eating without jeopardizing your babys health.
This is not about you anymore. For 9 months you have to put aside your selfish desires and work on staying healthy.
Do not turn into a couch potato either. Talk a nice walk around the park, hydrate hydrate hydrate and put your feet up when your body says STOP.

Good luck anon!
Pregnancy is alien and fucking amazing (after lol)
>>
>>35632337
And not eating is how you end up with deficiencies and low birthweight. Unless you're already overweight, you shouldn't be attempting to cut and it's normal to put on about 20ish pounds (6-8lbs of baby, plus the placenta and the water weight). If you're breastfeeding you'll lose that weight pretty quickly. I lost all my baby weight in the 6 weeks post partum just from breastfeeding.

Eat healthy, and don't eat McDonalds everyday and it's fine - like I said before 20 to 30lbs is normal, just avoid being one of those whales who blimps up 80 to 100lbs l.
>>
>>35625286
This is not true. Divide that by ten, and it's more accurate.
>>
>>35624256
>starving yourself while pregnant
You must be the father and rather young to be this stupid.

A pregnant woman should eat whatever the hell she wants, whenever she wants, and as much as she wants, within reason, and especially if it's all high quality nutritious foods. 'Cutting' will lead to low birth weight, underdeveloped, and maybe even a dead fetus. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>35624256
>gyno and a beer gut

I swear no one even lifts here anymore
>>
>>35624256

you're eating for two, you selfish cunt.

>muh stomach

fuck off, I hope you have a miscarriage so your child doesnt have to have an idiot for a mother.

kill yourself.
>>
>actual young mothers browsing /fit/
Why are you people here? Among high test threads, rampant autism and dank lifting memes, what are you even here for?
>>
>>35624256
Pregnancy is the one time it's acceptable to eat shitloads

Just don't overdo it on unhealthy shit, and you still shouldn't have soda

And no fucking alcohol, obviously
>>
File: julius.png (1 MB, 1564x616) Image search: [Google]
julius.png
1 MB, 1564x616
>>35636735
They saw Julius on TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jrveoBO6t4
>>
>>35624256
>cut during a pregnancy

This is one of the dumbest ideas I heard on this board, and the competition is stellar.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.