[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: _20160115_024002.jpg (147 KB, 1070x1056) Image search: [Google]
_20160115_024002.jpg
147 KB, 1070x1056
The more I think about it the more I realise the effect he had on my life was incalculable.
>>
He looks so small in clothes and he did TREN , ayy lmao why was this guy so famous
>>
>>35620530
>taking roids even once will make you ronnie coleman

fuck off
you dont know exactly how many mg of tren went through zyzz's body, do you? so shut up and fuck off this board
>>
>>35620530

anyone can get big as fuck. but he became aesthetic as fuck. long live the king.
>>
>>35620643

He had plastic surgery just like his brother and fake teeth

He's just male bimbo stripper
>>
>>35620660

as were some of the most important characters from the holy bible. amen.
>>
>>35620518
Shagging Mike Patton in paradise, amen.
>>
File: zyzzroom.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
zyzzroom.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
zyzz brah come back
>>
>>35620518
Most of the people that post about zyzz weren't even around when he was posting
>>
File: 1430790774523.png (2 MB, 977x1481) Image search: [Google]
1430790774523.png
2 MB, 977x1481
>>35621552
That doesn't matter
>>
File: zyzz-flex.jpg (30 KB, 308x522) Image search: [Google]
zyzz-flex.jpg
30 KB, 308x522
fuark brah
>>
File: beach.jpg (80 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
80 KB, 720x540
FUARK
>>
>stripper
>arab
>stupid as fuck
>pathetic death
>didn't do much other than dance badly and take pics with sluts

Why do you fags worship him?
>>
>>35620518
You didn't even know him you fucking fag. Grow up. Stop fanboying over a meme and find real idols. Or better yet, set the standard for yourself - some dead meathead you never met shouldn't cause you any sadness.
>>
>roids
not even once
>>
Cant believe i looked up to this guy when I was 17/18. Im 22 now, same age he was when he died. I now realize he was nothing but an empty shell, not a real man at all. His only focus in life was how he looked, he had no talent whatsoever. No substance. He was just hoping he would somehow stumble upon a way to make money off his online persona. Nothing to look up to at all. Plus he was a shitskin. Im only now realizing how fucking arab he was
>>
File: 1452684725533.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1452684725533.gif
2 MB, 260x260
Get a load of all these NYR newfaggots
>>
All bullshit aside the reason people liked him so much, is because he was a bro, he never treated women as if they were above him, which is a valuable trait to have so you dont find yourself getting cucked, he was aesthetic as fuck, natty or not, doesnt matter.

I dont care how much of an intellectual fuck you are or some shit, there is a little part inside of all of us that wanted to be just like that, and he pulled it off.

Besides that he was funny as fuck
>>
Zyzz was a legend. I just hate his fucking fanbase. The wogs were already bad, but they got so much worse after Zyzz died.
>>
>>35620518
truly a legend when you stop to think about it. hes literally this generations jfk
>>
File: 1365963914519.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1365963914519.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, Zyzz has inspired me to lift and to be the best version of myself. He was embodiment of what so many of us on here strive for, to become aesthetic, fuck hot bitches, learn to not care about what others think and live life to the fullest. How can you serious hate someone who has inspired, literally, hundreds of thousands of people to get into fitness and make a difference in their lives.

RIP Zyzz, you motivated me to reach my goals and I could care less what anyone has to say about that. See you in Olympus brah
>>
>>35620518
Zyzz was a fucking monster. Who gives a fuck about the opinions people have of him. That's his whole fucking legacy. Fuck.
>>
>>35620530
Nigger he was probably the only person that made it. This shit skin pajeet was able to pull bitches left and right because he lifted. We all have a little zyzz in ourselves. Everyone should aspire to be zyzz, because he was dedicated to lifting
>>
File: 1451861160904.jpg (27 KB, 494x228) Image search: [Google]
1451861160904.jpg
27 KB, 494x228
>>35620518
Does anyone have that SIR comic where a guy takes creatine and is defeated by Zyzz?

Also, come back brah
>>
File: TinyTrip.jpg (94 KB, 950x645) Image search: [Google]
TinyTrip.jpg
94 KB, 950x645
>>35620530
>famous
literally nobody knows him outside of this board and maybe babbybuilding.com
>inb4 that amateur documentary that like 5 people outside of his family saw
>inb4 that shit-tier blog-level internet news story about his death

only reason anyone still remembers him is because every year newfags learn about him and then spew zyzz memes and pretend to be oldfags who were around

tl;dr: he's about as famous as tiny
>>
>>35623023
>literally nobody knows him outside of this board and maybe babbybuilding.com

A lot of people in the fitness community as a whole are familiar with him, m8. He's more well known than you think.
>>
I still don't understand why it's so hard for some people to understand why other people like zyzz. It's not his body or the sluts he banged or not giving a fuck as much as its someone who had a goal of what he wanted and he did it. Whatever goal you have from becoming a crazy strong power lifter, losing weight or becoming otter mode, you still have a peek version of that idea. Zyzz hit that peek version of what his goal was. We should all be so lucky.
>>
Zyzz has the Superman,Goku,Saitama effect. They are cool bras but there fans are fucking radical about everything they do/did.
>>
>>35620518
he was a stripper
>>
>>35622319
well, can you say you did 1 of those things you listed? he did more than you. thats why we worship him and not you, anon kun.
>>
>>35620518
you realise your shitty genes and midget height right

gods come to earth and die before anyone knows them fo real

start liftin
>>
>>35623114
Honestly what I'm mirin most is how accomplished he was at every age. Top 10 and a guild leader at age 15. Also famous in the Aussie rave scene before buff. Top of his class. Most famous internet bodybuilder by 20s.
>>
>>35623313
Sarcasm noted. He still had a difficult goal that he achieved. He was a skinny little no body who had an idea of what he wanted. The will power to become the peek version of yourself is admirable in itself. Most people just give up.
>>
>>35622133
Rather than miring, a lot of the people looking would have been thinking, "get a load of these fucking faggots posing and photographing themselves."
>>
>>35623213
Uh yea faggot I'm stupid as hell and can't dance
>>
>>35620518
His haircut was full retard
>>
>>35623354
>peaking in your late teens and early 20s
>>
>>35623410
Well he did browse 4chan.
>>
>>35623023

Friends that dont even lift know about him because they saw his omegle trolls and shit.

I am from germany btw. he had a massive impact.

stay jelly jobra
>>
>>35623403
Not sure where you're going with this...
>>
>>35623410
>>35624102

It was the mid 00s. Metrosexuality was at its peak. Any dude getting laid back then had hair like that. See David Beckham etc
>>
>>35620530
Zyzz had his flaws as any other person, but he inspired tons of people to start lifting and better their lives. He inspired me too and gave me more confidence. I no longer care as much about what other people think of me.

Point is he did a lot of great in his life and even after his death he continues to inspire people.

So tell me again, why shouldn't he be famous?
>>
>>35625920

2010 is mid 00's?

Your IQ Is in 00'S
>>
>>35622479

Same here familyl.
I fucking cringe when i think back what i did back then, spouting zyzz memes and dancing like him with my friends.
>>
>>35625928

your still a mad virgin tho :^)
>>
>>35624128

yeah i think he caused a massive influx of curlbros doing shit exercises with shit form while wearing a singlet.
he literally doubled the cancer that's shitting up gyms.
>>
>>35626156

Nothing to be ashamed though , you and everyone else who were interested in him were at the age most suspectable to copy someone like him with superficial charm

Imagine if actually talented person with substance to his mind would have tried to do the same? He would have been in Hollywood , while Zyzz ended up getting raped by Tranny in the sauna
>>
>>35626187

We had a lot of fun in these times, going to festivals and shit so it was worth it i guess.
Bitches were actually coming to us and taking photos/touching our abs when we were dancing topless in the rain on an open air.

I actually had more fun than now, but what would you ecpect being a wageslave.
>>
File: pbfc.jpg (25 KB, 393x361) Image search: [Google]
pbfc.jpg
25 KB, 393x361
>>35620518
> I'M NOT GAY!
>>
>>35626181

its funny how mad you are.

Do you think those "curlbros" waste a single thought about your shit existence?

fuck off you autistic piece of shit
>>
>>35626322

17yo dyel metrosexual curlbro detected.

I can't be bothered by you anymore, i train in my basement with 3 friends i've funded a homegym now.
>>
Literally started lifting after realizing how wild women went for a body like his. Looked at myself and realized I wasn't as skinny as I thought and that being skinny wasn't worth shit if I had no mass. Never looked back.
Thanks Zyzz.
>>
>>35623440

That only seems like his "peak" because he died so young

Who knows how he would have ended up if he'd lived to a normal age
>>
>>35622925
This right here. I don't care that he rode the juice train. Thing is, the more you lift, the closer you get to zyzz mode, the more you realize that the you thought was impossible or your end goal becomes something easy to get and just a stepping stone.

Zyzz is that starting motivation that gets you climbing the real mountain.
>>
>>35623023
Jeff knows him.
;^)
>>
>>35623023
Pretty much. Same with Scooby.
>>
>>35622479
>being aesthetic isn't a talent
>>
>>35620518
I am him. ;)
>>
I can only imagine how sad The lives of the people who hate this hard on a dead person that only tried to inspire others to lift are. Better just end yourselves now because with that hatred inside you you will anyway now or later because you will never live a happy life that way
>>
>>35622965
http://imgur.com/gallery/241LJ
>>
>>35626251
>I AM NOT BETA, I JUST LOOK LIKE ONE
>>
>>35623382

You're probably right but they're fucking shredded.
>>
>>35623023
This, he's a mid tier meme that never took off outside of 4chan
>>
Troll thread
>>
>>35623023

His death with literally reported on the radio and evening TV news here in Australia.
>>
>>35622319
>kurd
>arab
Americans should be forced to take an IQ test before posting.
>>
As dumb as it sounds he's the sole reason I started lifting. Two years ago I broke up with my gf and was depressed as fuck. All I did was play league of legends for like 6 hours a day. I almost never went outside and I ate maybe one meal a day. Then one day while waiting in queue I saw this guy in a 4chan thread. I watched a video of him and it inspired me. I've been lifting every week since and I don't plan on stopping. I know a lot of people hate on him but he's gotten people into the gym who would've never done it otherwise. Like it or not he's literally changed lives.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.