[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cookingcomically.com/?pa ge_id=33 What does /fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1-title-link.jpg (105 KB, 634x379) Image search: [Google]
1-title-link.jpg
105 KB, 634x379
http://www.cookingcomically.com/?page_id=33

What does /fit/ think of this guy's recipes? How about this one specifically? Any adjustments you would make to this or any of his other recipes to make them better for people trying to get /fit/?
>>
Back to leddit
>>
>>35619474
For the chili, I would toss the corn, no cheese/crackers, and use turkey meat instead of beef. Looks good though, I'll have to try that later.
>>
>>35619474
>eating anything besides creatine and your own cum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUI5jE44IaM
>>
>>35619474
This is terrible and he makes lots of technical errors. The undeserved elitism from mixing his own spices kills me as well, especially since he's using chili powder. Doesn't even attempt to bloom the spices in the rendered fat.

He browns the beef in a seperate skillet than he makes the chili then tosses out the reamaing grease to use fucking coconut oil to saute the veggies. Also, his dice game is fucking weak. Then he adds the beer last? That should have been used to deglaze the brown bits left by the beef. Oh.. wait.. there won't be any brown bits because he's using goddamn non stick bullshit.

This chili isn't even fit for drunks.
>>
>Beans in chili
I shiggywhatthefuckudoin
>>
File: 1448614380572.gif (671 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1448614380572.gif
671 KB, 245x245
>>35620281
I-is that not what goes in chili....?
>>
Literally Reddit: The recipe
>>
>>35621369
beans aren't allowed in competition
>>
>>35621395
>beans aren't allowed in competition
Really? Why?
>>
>>35621417
i don't know. i like beans in my chili. i just know that, at least here in texas beans are not allowed in chili cook offs.
>>
>>35621417
>>35621450
If you've ever been on /ck/, you'll see that there's an on-going heated debate about whether beans are authentic in chili or not. Supposedly where it originated, chili is just meat and no beans. In like the south or whatever, it's not standard to make chili with beans. Chili by definition is just the meat blahblah.

Either way, I prefer it with beans. Much more filling, more protein, better nutritional profile. Chili without beans doesn't feel like a meal to me. Probably because I'm from the midwest and I had never even heard of chili without beans until I stumbled on an argument on 4chan.
>>
>>35619482
>>35621392
Even Reddit makes fun of this

I know because I am top Redditor with over 10 million comment karmas and a fedora of solid gold.
>>
>>35621450
>>35621495
Huh, interesting. Thanks for the knowledge southern anons.
>>
Guys guys guys guys for chili

Green Peas > beans

I'm not even meming, try it
>>
File: 1422235852954.jpg (62 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1422235852954.jpg
62 KB, 640x640
>>35622049
Sounds tasty, but has around a quarter of the protein of good beans. Maybe in addition or sumshit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.