[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5'10, 112lbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
Send help. Was raised on shit food, stunted my growth.

Have no idea what to do to get bigger.

I've read the sticky, aware of the ratios of macronutrients.

However I have next to not appetite.

Also looking for a good beginner program.
>>
kale and bench
>>
Read the sticky again, this time pay attention, cunt.
>>
You're smaller than most females
>>
>>35611131
GOMAD was made for people like you.
>>
>>35611131
I started out 5'5 105lbs due to shit food. Same height now but 142lbs. Drink whole milk, do SS, and just keep eating.
>>
Then your gonna have to fuckin listen to me.
For workout plan, just do Push/pull/legs. Day after day, not resting. Rest only when you MUST.
Do 3-4 sets per exercise, do good form: each motion should have a stretch of the muscle at the bottom, and a tight contraction at the tippy top, do about 8-12 reps of this, as much weight as you can do with this form and reprange, pushing through the burn.
For diet, eat 4-5 meals a day. Some things you need to add in your diet to catch up: fish, pineapple, avocado, peanut butter, quinoa, rice, milk, oats, and grassfed ground beef.
Order some amino acid suppliments and take them all day every day, and lastly but most important, always be hitting heavy compound lifts. Once a week do them on the same day. Heavy fucking bench and heavy squatting on the same day to get them growth hormones squirting into your blood.
Hardest part WILL be discipline and motivation, find that and all else will come. And lasty we're all gonna make it, GL
>>
File: 1447017083691.jpg (48 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1447017083691.jpg
48 KB, 500x451
>>35611230
>Order some amino acid suppliments and take them all day every day

>telling 112lbs skeleton twink to use fart powders

Top advice.
>>
>>35611131
Quit being a faggot and learn to eat more than a prepubescent girl.
/thread
>>
>>35611206
Lactose intolerant.

I have the SS book.

>>35611230
Thanks mate,I'm a big fan of frutis, unfortunately I can't eat a spoonfull of oats without gagging.

Another thing, Drinking 1L of milk gives me insane shits as stated above.
>>
>>35611271
He's going to need his muscle protein synthesis rate high as fuck all the time, and the best way to do that is by working and making sure your body is always flooding with aminos and food. A constant fucking anabolic state.
>>
>>35611131
You're either anorexic or lying about your height. Go and see a doctor.
>>
>>35611303
I'm not. France, so that's apparently 52kg at 178cm. Always been like this.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure there are other people in my case on this board.
>>
>>35611131
have bigger meals and after 3 hours eat a mix of peanutbutter, honey, granola and some fruit (i eat with blueberries and strawberries), mix all in a bowl and eat it, about 400 cal for about 100g, good amount of protein and some good carbs and fats, drink whole milk too, it'll add some good cals and prots
>>
Thanks y'all.
>>
>>35611131
>ARIGATO SKELLY SAN
>>
>>35611131
>5'10
>stumped growth
I know this is fit but if your growth really was stunted itd be more in the 4"-5" range
>shit food
Shit food and good food doesnt exist, food us just food, its your diet that is unhealthy or not
>no idea how to get bigger
Lift and eat more, you are skeletor king So count calories to be sure
>next to no appitite
You dont need that to bite chew and swallow food, the only way to get used to Eating more is Eating more
If its really a problem start eating calorie dense food (high kcal per gram foods) PB rings a Bell (100gr 600kcal)
>>
What's that site that makes your meals and tailors them to your caloric needs?
>>
>However I have next to not appetite.
Found your problem
Eat more

Eat until you're satisfied, then keep eating
Eat until you're full, then keep eating
Eat until it hurts, then keep eating
Eat until you feel sick, then you can stop
At least once a day, with normal sized meals the rest of the day

You gotta force the food in OP. Stuff yourself in the first 20 minutes of a meal for best results

>source: 6'2" former 140lb hungry skeleton
>>
Was 172cm and 52kg, 58kg now

Personally i ate shitloads of peanuts daily, made sure i had breakfast daily ( eggs + bacon + some bread ), and just made sure I ate something even if i wasn't hungry.

Even though dirty bulking isn't that healthy i'd recommend it. Don't eat solely fast food, but also don't try to eat 100% healthy until you've gained some weight, it's really hard
>>
>>35614154
How much nuts did you eat? In g, if you could.
>>
>>35614306
Bump
>>
went from 45kg at 5'7 to 62kg at 5'8 in 6 months, can confirm ss+gomad works wonders if you're underweight. milk and peanut butter are honestly god sends.
>>
>>35611131
>>35611290
>Lactose intolerant.
Go fucking ham on junkfood
>>
>>35611131
weed.
>>
>>35614526
>5'7 to 5'8
How? 5'5 here
>>
>>35611131
lol kallark
>>
>>35614649
I'm not OP, Onglar. But I'm still lurking in the shadow.
>>
>>35611290
>I have the SS book.
>France
>Blaming mom for being pathetic

KALLARK CONFIRMED

You still not had any progress? Holy fuck you should just quit lifting all together faggot
>>
>>35614622
i was 16 and had been pretty underweight through puberty, also got leg hair and armpit hair and my jaw changed, pretty sure i doubled my test through having a normal diet.
>>
>>35614656
Yes you are OP shut the fuck up and get work done instead of making and lurking skele threads on fit faggot. You CAN do it just like everyone else, you just dont have the drive and dedication to do so apparently. Quit shitposting.
>>
>>35614699
>>35614661
ALRIGHT YOU FUCK I LIED

I get insane SHITS from milk. I have no fucking time to eat now that I'm back into studying and left NEETdom. I didn't believe you at first for diet advice, but now I'm at 6-7 eggs a day, 200g of tuna. I'm binging like a fucking retard when I have the time, and still no progress.

What's even WORSE, my back hurts like shit and I have no idea why.

Fuck SS, fuck Rippetoe, fuck every phony faggot in the fitness community.
>>
>>35614699
>Quit shitposting.

NEVER
>>
File: that means.jpg (56 KB, 508x487) Image search: [Google]
that means.jpg
56 KB, 508x487
>>35614713
You have literally no excuses, dont assume everyone on this fucking board is a neet and that is the only reason they're seeing progress.

You're either:
1) not eating enough
2) not training hard enough

Back pain can be a shitload if things, but if you dont have pain going down your legs its most like muscular tightness or sorenes... And guess what? Foamrolling and stretching your ass, legs, back, strengthening of the lower back and FORM fixes that.

>fuck every phony faggot in the fitness community.

There's always /a/ and pol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're gonna make excuses 24/7, whats in it for you posting on here?
>>
> learn proper form

> lift 3 days a week only

> eat 3 large (700-900) calorie meals a day

> also add milk, and nuts, whey + milk, teaspoon of PB as a snack.

Go gym, do SS, START LIGHT. EAT LOTS/REGULARLY THROUGH THE DAY. SLEEP WELL. TRACK PROGRESS.

Start very light and slowly add weight. If you add 2kg a week to your squat that's still over 100kg a year. If you start easily being able to do 25-30kg bench you'll get to 100kg by the end of the year, bench will get to a good 70kg etc.

Think of it this way, you look like you do now, and could probably squat and bench very little.

Imagine what you'd look like if you could squat and bench triple what you can now. You'd be bigger right?

So just do that.

Don't eat shit, just. EAT.

> bulking is easy, I went from 5'10 133 to 142 in 3.5 months. Bulking is so easy I gained too much fat only eating clean foods. It's not hard
>>
>>35614819
>>35614789
Thanks.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.