[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long to go from pic on left to pic on right if working out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: work.jpg (77 KB, 950x600) Image search: [Google]
work.jpg
77 KB, 950x600
How long to go from pic on left to pic on right if working out 6 days a week and an excellent diet?

>without steroids
>>
I'd say 4 years considering you'd have to learn how to get a work ethic.
>>
>>35606731
I have a work ethic, ive been working out for 6 days a week and do sports every day for 3 hours for the best 7 years
>>
>>35606740
If this is true what kind of twink fag sport have you been doing u fucking twisted in the head piece of inbred ill hook you in the gabber m8!
>>
>>35606807
are you autistic bro? And baseball. I'm 187lb 6'2''
>>
>>35606807
Calm down there cowfag
>>
>>35606710
idk why the fuck you thought we needed to see your pubes to answer this question
>>
>>35606893
Lmfao

but to answer your question op:
>without steroids
Never
>>
>>35606710
First of all, that's not how you greentext.

Secondly, I could see it happening in 15 months if you bust your ass.
>>
>>35606951
Ive been busting my ass really hard. Thank you a lot for an actual answer
>>35606938
>implying you can't achieve such a physique natty
confirmed for never making it
>>
>>35606710
seeing as you're 6'2", probably 3ish years. you at least have a decent non-skelly base.
>>
>>35606984
>Skelly pretending he knows whats achievable
come back when you dont look like you've lost your striped pajamas, fuckboy
>>
File: 1345834178446.jpg (31 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
1345834178446.jpg
31 KB, 638x638
>>35606995
>non-skelly
>>
>>35606710
like the other anon, said, 4 years at least. that's if you're eating healthy, sticking to your routine, and not cheating yourself.
>>
>>35607007
i can literally see your fat frame glow behind the computer screen as I read that
>>
>>35607024
ok, thanks.. quick quesiton, i never have cheat meals .. but sometimes I can't help it and will have like 3 or 4 low fat cookies like once or twice or less a week, is that going to kill my gains? Mind you that's literally the only bad thing i eat
>>
>>35607034
IIFYM i guess
>>
>>35606841
> baseball

Of course. I bet you're not lying about anything on here, even though most people would make all that shit up. OF COURSE it's baseball.

Baseball has a rampant culture of inflating little (man)children's egos for doing ass-nothing. You're not physically working nearly as hard as you probably think you are. Your body is proof.

You may still be a talented baseball player; you can be a fat shit and be pretty good. But don't let your baseball talent confuse about your actual athleticism, measured by feast of strength, speed or endurance.

Anons in the thread are right. I agree with 4 years, much of which will involve actually learning to work. Consider finding a gym buddy, especially if he plays a different sport.
>>
>>35607034
>no cheat meals
>eats cock and cookies on a weekly basis
>>
>>35606951
It will be longer than 15 months imo
>>
>>35607083
>I Got Cut By My Middle School Baseball Team When I Was 13: The Post
>>
This thread proves fit is full of autistic, gay homosexual teenagers.. jesus, OP's body isn't bad at all and he's in fine shape. To obtain that body, it'll take him about a year of hard work and a good diet considering where he's at right now.

And for all the faggots who are going batshit over him playing baseball.. Lmao, the autism is cringe-worthy. You're the faggots who use all your money to by gym gear and stupid shit and think lifting is a "sport" while you can't even get a girlfriend. OP probably gets more fucking girls than you faggots could dream off just by being a baseball player. Stay mad autists.
>>
>>35607034
>>35607034
you probably dont know the 1st thing about nutrition. you are skinny and need to be bulking a little bit... but you say you never have cheat meals? are you cutting? because that will kill gains for sure.

in reality its going to take you around 4 years and while in those 4 years you will learn how to eat properly and lift properly and how to change your routines up appropriately and ork on any muscle imbalances and mobility issues. You will also probably injury yourself some and have to spend a few weeks skipping shoulders because you fucked up somehow. You will get to learn all of those things as well as how to bulk and cut and how to cardio.
>>
>>35607142
this is literally all i eat everyday:
2 cups of oatmeal + 100% apple juice
Banana(s)
1 Skinless chicken breast for lunch
1 skinless chicken breast for dinner + rice + 1 glass of milk
bananas, broccoli, other veggies for snacks
Today was the first time I cheated my diet and had 3 cookies .. I wish I didn't but just gave in, wish I could've stayed strong, but hey, it's not the end of the world considering it's the first crappy thing I've eaten in a week, and won't do it again. I've done hours of research on diet and workouts and am just looking for more advice through this thread and really want to make it.. don't know why everyone's getting so pissy-fit over a simple question and a guy looking to better himself
>>
>>35607171
But why are you eating like a girl if you want to bulk up? You claim that you have 1000 hours on the subject but you can't possibly reach what you need with that diet.
>>
3-4 years
>>
>>35607204
Well i'm at 187 and can jump weight ranges very, very easily.. how much more do I need to eat? How much weight do you think the guy in pic is?
>>
>>35607218
Just read the sticky man and get yourself some macros.
>>
File: wKofjBh.gif (919 KB, 215x371) Image search: [Google]
wKofjBh.gif
919 KB, 215x371
>>35606740
In which case, you'll never make it.
>>
>>35607139
Samefag
>>
>>35606710
2 years, but you will have to dedicate a lot of your time to this.
>>
>>35607139
no way it will only take a year, especially since OP said he's 6'2. I say 2 years of hard work.
>>
>>35607139
>rectangle
>good shape
>>
>>35607171
Not quite that lean OP but approaching it. 6'2" 240
here. I recently lost 40 lbs and was powerlifter shape
Your diet is shit. No carbs for lunch and only 3 meals? You need to learn to macro.
Why are baseballers such fuckbois?
>>
>>35609254
also no roids
>>
>>35607034
>low fat cookies

It's not the fat in the cookies you should worry about you reet
>>
2.5-3 years, but even then you'll probably never have a chest that huge, at least not without a pump
>>
>>35606710

>natty
Never
>not natty
1 year
>>
>>35606841
im 6'1 and 190 and look way better than you, mma master race, fuck baseball
>>
>>35607121
You're about 10% right on that point.

I did league from age 10-12 and was the absolute worst. A little later, however, I started playing water polo and have since become a successful athlete, and significantly more fit than at least 95% of the baseball players I'm around.

Like any professional sport the whelps are sifted out by pro level, but the fact remains that the culture of baseball at large is anti-fit
>>
File: YouCaughtMe.png (2 MB, 1786x1330) Image search: [Google]
YouCaughtMe.png
2 MB, 1786x1330
>>35607171
Rich Piana confirmed
>>
>>without steroids
Never.
>>
>>35606740
Cardio kills gains
Lifting 6 days a week kills gains

Cmon new years resolutioners, atleast try
>>
>>35607083
>my baseball couch molested me
>>
>>35607083
FEAST OF STRENGTH
E
A
S
T

O
F

S
T
R
E
N
G
T
H
>>
>>35606710
4-5 years depending on genetics
>>
>>35609502
>cardio kills gains
is this a new meme?
>>
>>35611093
No, it's pretty simple really, to put on muscle you need extra calories then your basal metabolic rate + the energy you expended that day. When you do cardio you expend more calories thus making less gains if you do not eat more
>>
>>35606710
what's your height weight OP in the left pic
>>
>>35606841
Fucking baseball.... hell of a work out, nope
>>
>>35606710
without steroids?
probably never, unless you have some freak genetics.
but why ask how long you need to achieve it? you will still need to work out for the rest of your life, to keep looking like that.. also at a certain age, you wont be able to look like that anymore because your body will get old(35y+) at which point you will need to get on the juice anyway..
basically, OP, your question is stupid and i dont like you
>>
>>35606740
Seven years and that's what you have to show for it.
>>
>>35611093
cardio kills gains is the oldest meme
>>
>>35609254
>only 3 meals
as opposed to?
>>
>>35606710
about 3,5 to 4 years if you don't go out of diet or stop lifting, and wouldn't be that lean because single digit bf and have muscles for long periods of time is hard as fuck without roids
>>
I'm 6'2 and about 195lbs. I workout 6 days a week and run for 20 mins, 5 maybe 6 days a week. I'm in my 6th month and barely missed any days. One thing I've learn is add more calories and don't be scared of carbs. You need calories to grow muscle and carbs speed that up as long as your taking in the enough protein. If you don't change your diet I don't think u will reach your goal. If you do and get the right Marcos down, I'm thinking about 2-3 years. Your goals are simular to mine.
>>
>>35611093
>>cardio kills gains
>is this a new meme?

Hello newfag
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.