[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Am white >Have irrational fear of the cops because I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Police.jpg (101 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Police.jpg
101 KB, 750x500
>Am white
>Have irrational fear of the cops because I have muscles and muscles are often associated with criminals

Am I being autistically paranoid?
>>
>>35605741
Yes. There are asshole cops out there, but they won't pick on you just for that reason.
>>
No. Cops are assholes. Be ever vigilant.
>>
>>35605741

Do you have tattoos on your hands, face, or neck? Do you engage in criminal activities other than smoking weed and traffic violations? If you answered no to both of these questions then you have nothing to fear
>>
>>35605954

>then you have nothing to fear
>current year
>believing this
>>
Do you live in America? If you do make sure you do absolutely everything a poilceman tells you, even if he pulls down his pants and tells you to deep throat him.

If you don't, his gun will go off and he'll claim he thought you had a weapon. Afterwards he gets a slap on the wrist and you're deader than Supermang.
>>
>>35605741
Definitely paranoid breh.
>>
> 2016
> living in burgercuck
Top kek
>>
>>35605741
>full autist detected
>be me 21
>obviously lift
>pulled over by cops and they smell weed
>step out of car and start asking the officer if he lfits, we talk about lifting for 20 minutes then he lets me go
Cops respect those who life. If you are a lanklet they are more likely to hate.
>>
>>35605741
>be white
>be afraid of cops
>>
>>35606047
Where else would I go? Eurape?
>>
>>35607051
Literally anywhere.
>>
Be afraid of alpha behavior faggot, not muscles. Before you say muscle = alpha, there are beta muscle heads.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.