[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta Days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: kanye.jpg (111 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
111 KB, 600x900
I used to be a simp/beta orbiter to this chick back in highschool 2 years later she text me with the intention of getting fucked. Do i fuck her out of rage or do i trash on her for making me see the truth of life
>>
get your dick wet you little shit
>>
>>35605603
But i really dont want to lose my virginity to this hoe
>>
rsd
>>
>>35605593
Take her on a nice date, etc. and then at the end when she thinks you're sealing the deal tell her you'd rather just be friends as she isn't as attractive as she used to be because of the weight she put on.
>>
>>35605608
Just do it, dude. Losing your virginity is overrated. Get it over with & move on.
>>
Let it go and fuck her unless she really mistreated you breh. Impotent rage will get you nowhere
>>
>>35605593

sex her up then break contact
>>
>>35605614
Chicken wings and fries we dont go on dates
>>35605624
Im trying to make her a rage filled cumdumpster but she isnt worth my virginity after the shit she made/ i made myself go through in highschool
>>
>>35605622
Yeah man dude here has a point. "Your first car isn't gonna be a Lambo" Be grateful some chick wants to duck you. Just get your dick wet.
>>
>>35605635
>autism
>>
>>35605608
post pics of grill
>>
>>35605608
you realize hoes are just disposable bins for your v card right? It's literally their purpose in life.
>>
>>35605635
I think you're over-estimating your importance in her mind, she's probably just lonley and horny right now and knows you're interested. You're thinking that by ignoring her she'll be sitting up thinking about you at night, but not really bro. If you don't fuck her some other ass clown will guaranteed.. If you don't do it, you'll regret it and she won't even think twice about you, life aint no disney movie just fuck her and move on.
>>
Do both
>>
>>35605608
Let her give you head then dump her
>>
>>35605635
But isn't it worth it to fuck someone who previously didn't want to fuck you, only for you to dump them to the side the morning after?

It may not be worth it, but it'll be satisfying.
>>
>>35605593
>willfully be some chick's beta orbiter
>think somehow this warrants revenge
I hope you mean "fuck her out of rage towards myself" because this shit is YOUR fault. I'm not surprised you're still a virgin. Just go fuck her you autist.
>>
Thank you /fit/ 2night will be the night
>>
How stupid do you have to be not to fuck her?

If she's unattractive to you, ignore.
If she's attractive to you, intercourse.

Unless there's another issue her that's not being mentioned, it's pretty cut and dried.
>>
fuck her but be cold about it.

no capitulating, playing games, etc.

if she's looking for attention don't give it, don't get baited into validating her.

just play it straight

> ok come over

> oh anon I thought we could blah blah blah I'm not that type of girl, I really need someone to talk to etc etc lets get reacquainted first.

> come over or don't, I don't care.

and just leave it at that.

sets the tone for the relationship, gives you all the power.

if she doesn't come over then who gives a fuck, either way the interaction is concluded with you being the least invested and therefore having the most power.
>>
>>35605593
>>35605608
>>35605635
lamest thread ever.
OP wtf do you want? you ask us for advice, you got your answer pump and dump
Yet you don't want to.
OP is a fgt
checkem
>>
>>35605614
Nah, you have to factor in gender politics. Sex is a woman's key resource and she can use it to control men. When she gives it up to a man, she has given that man control temporarily. If he rejects it, she will simply move on and give it up to someone else. So go ahead and get your dick wet but don't get attached, because giving then revoking sex privileges is the oldest trick in the book for controlling men.
>>
>>35605593
Losing it to a girl about you don't care about is the best. It will be like a training when the right one comes to you.

That's what I did Kappa
>>
>>35606064
This.

>>35605593
Here's a secret OP: you're still a beta orbiter.
>>
>>35605622
this x10

hit that shit and see how far she will let you go op. See if she will let you stick a finger in her ass then see if she will let you fuck the ass and do atm, treat her like an absolute whore... of course she is probably just trying to figure out if you will come running as soon as she drops a word to pump up her ego... so pump your dick into her.
>>
>>35605635
>she isnt worth my virginity
Lol it isn't 1743 bro this is just sad. You're clearly intimidated by the idea of actually having to fuck someone. As a guy you should always be looking to get rid of your virginity asap.
>>
>>35605635
I like chicken, tell me more about the chicken.
>>
>/fitness/
>>
>>35605593
how did you get the chick to all of a sudden be sexually attracted to you? post body?
>>
File: 1410112553501.jpg (147 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
1410112553501.jpg
147 KB, 800x960
This is possibly the most alpha trhead responses i have seen on 4chan in a while
I am going to netflix with her 2morrow
>>35606666
since ur quads i stopped talking to her since i graduated from hs 2 years ago so i really dont know why
also she is hispanic
>>
Don't blame her, for you being a dipshit.

Let these things go and you'll enjoy your life a lot more you moron.
>>
>>35605593
>Do i fuck her out of rage
yes
>do i trash on her for making me see the truth of life
why do some dudes think like this? you really think if you don't fuck her she won't just hit someone up in her contacts? ayy lmao this revenge fantasy some of you have is unrealistic bruh
>>
>>35606696

This.

It's not her fault you were a retarded orbiter. If some ugly chick came to you and offered to do your laundry and buy food for you for free, would you refuse? Blame yourself and move on - otherwise you're still in the autistic mindset you were when you were an orbiter, who cares if you have gains or a good job
>>
>>35606337
only normies aren't allowed to start shit threads
>>
>>35606696

Pretty much this. If your self value was low enough to let yourself become an orbiter, that's your issue. What you need to do now is find out if you still hate yourself that much. I'm guessing yes since you're spewing vitriol and anger and blaming it on some poor chick you simpered to in high school.

Who fucking cares mate. Move on. Have great sex with her. Maybe if you love yourself you'll be able to see the good in others. And maybe you can have some functional relationships.
>>
Yeah man, go get it. She LITERALLY owes you sex for all the times you carried her books and brushed her hair and shit. Doesn't she know how this works?
>>
>>35606800
nah i just blame her for wasting my time i had a lot of pussy lined up in highschool could have changed my whole life but i was in fantasygirl would leave his bf for you land i was blind
>>
>>35606877
i was just her bestfriend i wasnt that pussy whipped
>>
>>35605911
This fella has it right, to be honest family
>>
>>35606897
She LITERALLY owes you sex for being her best friend. A lot of people don't know this. I collect from my best friends all the time no homo.
>>
>>35606949
nah nigga u gay
>>
>>35605608

He's pure.
>>
>>35605593
Fuck as much as you can. You're a man.
>>
File: 1349377084505.png (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1349377084505.png
12 KB, 300x300
Stop being a fucking autistic retard and have sex with her holy fuck what is your problem

pic related it's OP
>>
>>35605593
The fact you're asking an alaskan crab breeding forum what to do indicates that you're yet to leave said beta days
>>
>>35605608
This nigga posted a thread about the old beta days but still a virgin s.m.h @ u
>>
>>35606877
>>
>>35606064
This 100%. Nobody owes you any pussy or dick just for existing. And if you're so delusional that you think otherwise, then chances are decent you're also deluded about the meaning of her text.

Probably the most self-constructive thing you can do in this situation is go over to her place wearing nothing but a diaper and a bonnet, apologize to her for the years she had to put up with your sad little baby shit, poop yourself, leave, go on a long hike and quietly reflect on your approach to life so far.
>>
>>35605622
>>35605645
Sad but true. Do people even actually like each other anymore?
>>
>>35607663
i asked her to netflix and chill 2morrow she said yeah... i think you are the delusonial one
>>
>>
>>35607137
>not exercising your best friend rights
Beta detected.
>>
>>35606886
How the fuck do you blame HER for wasting your time? Nigga you wasted your own damn time. Only because you were delusional enough to think a girl who was clearly unavailable and blatantly uninterested was going to magically drop everything for your orbiting ass doesn't mean she did anything wrong to you.

Hell, she probably thought you actually liked her as a friend and wanted to be around her. You should apologize for making her waste her time on building a fake friendship with a thirsty fuck who only cares about sex when she could have been making genuine friendships with people who legitimately care about her as a person.
>>
>>35607872
Congrats you played yourself
>>
>>35605593
Yeah, don't fuck her. Show her that you are not happy with the way she treated you in the past. That will teach her a lesson.
>>
>>35605593
Women are incapable of grasping the truth so you might as well tick;e her with your dickle pickle.
>>
>>35606886
>nah i just blame her for wasting my time i had a lot of pussy lined up in highschool
top kok
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.