[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mentoring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: teen-on-computer.jpg (41 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
teen-on-computer.jpg
41 KB, 600x399
/fit/, is it a good idea to get a 15 yr old beta kid into exercise/fitness as a confidence booster. The kid has no friends, and I really think it would help.
>>
Of course it is you mongoloid.

Lifting / Reading / Hobbies are the man trifecta.
>>
File: Unbenannt19.png (282 KB, 489x473) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt19.png
282 KB, 489x473
fuck this shit
I'd show him my lolige and anime music
>>
worked for me
>>
>>35604264

>Reading

sure is autism central ITT
>>
Do you really need to ask?
Who is he to you?
>>
>>35604340
Wife's youngest brother. I just have a hard time watching people go down a hard path without trying to help in some way.
>>
Of course

Exercise alone boosts seratonin and testosterone, but more importantly it will give him a sense of accomplishment, pride and self worth.
>>
>>35604315
Leaders are readers anons step up your game
>>
File: 1412332720252.jpg (202 KB, 834x769) Image search: [Google]
1412332720252.jpg
202 KB, 834x769
>be DiddlyLifting over4pl8, peaking hard
>cute shota mirin
>try to give him some manly advice about strength and training
>he's already a full blown Chad
>ends up bragging about his sport achievements and lined-up career over me
>can't even be Alpha next to a 10yo boy
h-hold me brehs
>>
>implying he'd go to the gym instead of playing minecraft and fapping
you can't make him
>>
>>35604227
Is it your wife's son?
>>
>>35604227
No anon, he has to make it himself or not at all.

Suffering makes strength just as steel most hammered comes out the hardest.
>>
>>35604438
Youngest brother
>>
File: 1452558493758.gif (70 KB, 363x576) Image search: [Google]
1452558493758.gif
70 KB, 363x576
>>35604227

Yeah dude, do it. Honestly a big problem with the declining and wayward forms of masculinity in our society today is we have no role models or mentors.

Everyone is extremely self centered and doesn't care about mentoring the younger generation anymore. Fathers and Uncles are absent. Kids grow up in single mother homes where they aren't taught the value of hard work or sustained effort and just waste away dat natty test boost of puberty playing video games and jerking off.

Giving kids someone that they can look up to and respect and show them the path to achieve is pretty much what every young man needs to develop into themselves.

Fuck if I had a mentor I wouldn't have been so in and out of jail and strung out on drugs and doing hookers for so long, I had the worst judgement and was going in a thousand directions trying to understand and prove my masculinity to myself. When I discovered lifting my life changed for the better. Give the kid something real to hold onto and not some video games and you are going to be showing him something that is going to change his life completely.

Do it anon.
>>
>>35604573
THIS
>>
I started at 15 and quickly became one of the strongest in my school. People will over look your autism in high school if you are athletic. He has got to want to become strong though, you cannot force him to lift.
>>
>>35604227
I always help people out because I wish somebody had ever bothered to help me
>>
> my wife's son
>>
File: 1423081261537s.jpg (6 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1423081261537s.jpg
6 KB, 250x166
>>35604397
>a sense of accomplishment, pride, and self worth.

So that's why I lift. I knew it all along just couldn't articulate it as simply as that when people asked.
>>
Please do it.
I wish someone would've showed me what I was doing wrong, I spend everyday playing video games and jerking off like the waste of life I was and am today. I grew up with no father, no confidence, no education, and no reason to care. I look back on my life and hate myself. Take this from a fourty six year old man who is still trying to diet and get into fitness. Please help him out, he needs it, probably just as much as I did. Don't let him turn into me, please, it breaks my heart knowing other men will become something like me, so please, I beg you, help him turn into the badass he could be before it's to late. You'd be doing god's work anon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.