[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realized all those fat shaming redditors in fat hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1425866756825.png (2 MB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1425866756825.png
2 MB, 1462x1462
>yfw you realized all those fat shaming redditors in fat hate threads are actually fatties trying to shame themselves into losing weight because they can't find any real motivation or self-discipline within themselves to lose weight
holy shit how pathetic are these losers?
>>
>>35600419

delusional fatty detected

i am /fit/ and participate in /FHT/ because i fucking hate fat people.
>>
>>35600507
Same
Stay fat and pathetic OP. Becoming /fit/ is one of the best choices I've made in my life. It's just plain awesome to be so capable.
>>
>>35600507
You are /reddit
That's it, nobody who uses 4chan likes those threads.same posts over and over again only a redditor can repeatedly find the same thing funny again and again because their brains are under developed like a child watching the same episode of dora the explorer over and over.
>>
These posts made me actually hate fat people,half my family(uncles,cousins,granma,etc) are fucking fat. You can tell how that's working out for me.
>>
>>35600507
Same here m8
>>35600419
ITT: OP is a fat turd who only now realized he lacks any motivation or self-dicipline and tries to shame himself into losing weight. He makes a thread to find out if he's not alone.
>>
>>35600539
This
Actual non redditors use the CBT for fat hate. You guys are just fat fags and too pathetic to hate someone else so you do mental gymnastics like "i only hate someone if they are fat and not trying then spread fat acceptance stuff and their surname begins with an E and they were born on a wednesday in the year of the crab"
>>
>>35600539
>le reddit meme
You outed yourself m8
Reddit doesn't have a fph because SJW's, which is exactly where you belong seeing as you are one.
>>
>>35600535
>to be so capable
You probably have a lumber jack beard and wear flannel but can't change a tire and think guns are dangerous.

>i lift for girls
ftfy
>>
>>35600419

fuck off back to reddit with you kike
>>
>>35600613
Redditors had fph and then they brought it here when ellen cuck deleted it. I wouldnt have cared except now fat loser redditors come here and post. .there is no reddit meme. Redditors do not belong, only redditors try to say muh sekrit club because they know they arent welcome like a nigger in the front of the bus.
>>
>>35600637
Guns are pretty dangerous. That's kind of the point.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.