[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When they say 1lb protein / bodyweight does that mean that if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1451770330251.jpg (379 KB, 950x2140) Image search: [Google]
1451770330251.jpg
379 KB, 950x2140
When they say 1lb protein / bodyweight does that mean that if I weight 200 pounds I have to eat 200 lb of chicken? What the fuck that is expensive as shit. 1lb chicken breast is gonna cost like 5 dollars, so if I weight 200 lb it's gonna cost me 1000 a day just on protein?? Fuck that shit
>>
I hope this is bait...
Grams you retard. 1 gram per pound. Fuck I hate January.
>>
>>35600342
Now think how hard it is for vegans to get that 1lb protein / 1lb bodyweight.
That's like a tree a day.
It's why that green alien dude has made no gains, he's constantly on the toilet shitting out all that fibre.
>>
You kidding? It's one gram of brotein per lb.

If you weight 200lb, you gotta eat 200g of brotein.

Chicken breasts got 30g of brotein per 100g.
>>
2/10, what's with all the weak bait today? Are you also the Creatine guy from earlier? I mean, keep on keeping on with the shitposting but even copypastas are more entertaining than this.
>>
>>35600342
A lb of chicken costs like $2, but chicken is not 100% protein. So you're gonna need like 2 lbs of chicken per lb of body weight.

So yeah, eat about 400 lbs of chicken a day. 150 lbs for breakfast, 150 lbs for lunch, 100 lbs for dinner

Also, I'd recommend about 50 gallons of sriracha for flavor
>>
>>35600399
400 lb of chicken what the fuck do you spend the entire day in the kitchen?
>>
You actually only need .82g of protein per lb of lbm on a cut, and .68 on a bulk.
Lean body mass, not bodyweight. Your excess fat does not need protein
http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
>>
File: w704.png (36 KB, 420x301) Image search: [Google]
w704.png
36 KB, 420x301
>>35600426
this, 1gr/lb yields no additional benefits
>>
File: annas_hummingbird_sim_1.jpg (21 KB, 425x339) Image search: [Google]
annas_hummingbird_sim_1.jpg
21 KB, 425x339
>2016
>not eating your own bodyweight in food every day
>not doing dozens of reps of bench press per second for maximum chest gains
mfw
>>
>>35600417
You slow cook it all.
You just need a 120 gallon slow cooker.
>>
It's 1 gram per pound of LEAN mass, i.e. you don't count body fat.
>>
>>35600426
This nigger right here
>>
>>35600527
mirin
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.