[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do fuck do i even bother as someone who was over 200 pounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: fat-kid[1].jpg (191 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fat-kid[1].jpg
191 KB, 600x450
why do fuck do i even bother as someone who was over 200 pounds by the time i was 8

i lost over 100 lbs, counting my calories since over 3 fucking years, going to the gym 3-4 times a week and i still have a fucking disgusting body and people who never touched any weight in their life and dont know jackshit about eating healthy (muh metabolism) get to have a body that looks hundred times better than mine, just because my parents liked the obese lifestyle and decided that i should eat the same as them?

i fucking hate my life and i hate being so self victimizing but i'm literally so close to just end it all and i can't think straight anymore
>>
Just do it little bitch,blast yourself.
>>
>>35600168

>i fucking hate my life and i hate being so self victimizing but i'm literally so close to just end it all and i can't think straight anymore

I genuinely think that you need to talk to someone who isn't communicating with you through an Indian cricket forum, ideally a psychologist or a therapist. I think it could do wonders for you and the way you view yourself mang
>>
Wwhaaaaaawhaaaaa!

Thats all I hear. I was a fat fuck too but with hard work and dedication Im finnaly getting to a point where Im accepting myself and feeling good.

You dont think ppl with ideal bodies dont give 110% and make sacrifices to achieve their physique? Fuck off.
>>
>>35600184
I'M NOT a bitch
i've been sticking to a meal plan and workout since years but my body is still the most disgusting thing in the world
like is said i sound fucking stupid but i'm frustrated
god dammit i am being a little bitch but i cant help it
>>
>>35600223
Is your diet healthy and healthily implemented?
>>
>>35600168
was about to compliment you before i realized your 100lb was lb, not kg. that's not a lot for 3 years, you know.
>>
>>35600223
You are a bitch. 100 lbs over 3 years is 2/3rd of a lb a week. That's pathetic when you're fat.
Eat less move more fatty.
>>
>>35600212
i think youre right, just feeling really depressed right now and needed to vent i guess

>>35600215
did you read anything i wrote

>>35600231
yes, i've been having progress but what frustrates me that my entire body will still be fucking disgusting with stretchmarks and flabby skin everywhere, no matter how hard i try

>>35600250
i lost the 100lbs in half a year, but i then i was extremly skinnyfat and from there on i started lifting and eating healthy (was practically starving myself before)
>>
>>35600168
pic of body
>>
>>35600261
again i lost the 100lbs in the first half year
after that i started lifting and gaining muscle/losing weight
>>
>>35600269
this and then jump on gear + surgery to remove loose skin
>>
Pic of u body
>>
File: tumblr_o080r69Fee1s5ly4bo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1689) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o080r69Fee1s5ly4bo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1689
>>35600268
bruv if i were you, i'd go back to whatever you did that let you lose that weight. you obviously have the willpower and moto to pull that kind of shit off, and trust me, it's way easier to get pretty good physique when you start out skinny, rather than skinnyfat.

good luck, doubledecker triplenigger.
>>
File: 1452641141784.jpg (16 KB, 180x192) Image search: [Google]
1452641141784.jpg
16 KB, 180x192
You'll get there if you persevere, ignore the edgy 14 year olds telling you you're a bitch

If you're not getting there as fast as you like either engage in a larger caloric deficit or do more cardio (same thing, really)

Losing weight and gaining muscle isn't hard, it's just tedious, constant, slow work

Good luck, you've come pretty far and you'll make it if you keep on it
>>
>>35600268
Liquids and protein

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/health-fitness/healthy-eating/how-tighten-loose-skin-after-weight-loss?page=all
>>
>>35600168
Sounds like you need a therapist and to get the fuck off of /fit/. Furthermore, /r/keto helped me greatly, just read the fucking sticky man. I've lost 60lb since last summer. If you're dedicated+educated, you can easily lose the weight. It's really not hard once you're used to the new lifestyle (and it is very much a lifestyle change). Good luck.
>>
>>35600269
>>35600292
>>35600320

No way, my body looks disgusting
Havent been shirtless in public over 10 years

>>35600343
I don't know if its tons of lose skin or fat at this point so I might take your advice and hardcore cut to find out
I'm 165 lbs at 6'3 and i still have the belly of a pregnant woman although my ribs are exposed

>>35600344
Thank you very much anon
They are kinda right since acting this way doesn't help me at all, but I just feel like I'll never be comfortable in my body
After years of pushing through and trying my hardest I'm still disgusting
Thanks for your kind words, I'll keep trying...

>>35600381
Gonna read this now, thanks

>>35600392
You're right, I'm fucking messed up
Thanks for motivating me to start another hardcut though anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.