[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this kind of machines do something for me if I'm a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 63189359.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
63189359.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Will this kind of machines do something for me if I'm a hungry skelleton who's eating more and tryna get fit?
>>
No. Just bench press.
>>
All skelingtons need to give in and become delicious fuckboys for men that are capable of gainz
>>
>>35598758
Post your cute twink butt bby. U don't need those bodybuilder-machines. You'll get hueg watch out
>>
>>35598758
Use mainly free weights, you'll make much faster progress
>>
>>35598758
How you going to squat with that?
>>
>>35598758
Of course it will do something for you. /fit/ hates all machines because they're autistic and because you don't learn good form on them. If you never learn good form then you'll be in trouble later, and you probably shouldn't just do machines forever. I'd say mix it up a little.

That machine is good if you have no spotter or are afraid of the bench, but pushups are probably better or something you should supplement that with.
>>
>>35598790
This. Only use machines if you absoutely need to isolate a nuscle group. Which in that case, it's never because you can easily lower the amount of weights and do a much more effective exercise. Not to mention, machines take the stabilzation part out of weight lifting. That's why lifting is as effective as it is.
>>
There are more kinds of machines and shit, pic related is just an example
>>
Machines are for disabled and old people who have a hard time lifting, OP. Stick to free weights.
>>
Bump again
>>
File: confused african gentleman.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
confused african gentleman.png
74 KB, 300x256
>machines
>>
>>35598758
Beef stew + blender = meat shakes. Do it faggot.
>>
>>35598864
As someone who fucked up his elbow and knees in work accidents and has to use machines, I can confirm this.

Always use free weights if you want actual strength gains. Leave the machines for cripples and old people.
>>
>>35598758
This is a vertical bench press
>>35598839
This is a shoulder/oh press

They'll both do something for you, and you can even get a good pump going, but /fit/ hates them because we're freeweight naturalists who insist on learning good form on your own. Those machines take form out of the equation, so they get a lot of shit
>>
stop using machines you fuckers
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.