[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious /fraud/ question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: picture-of-a-rat-630x240.jpg (19 KB, 630x240) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-a-rat-630x240.jpg
19 KB, 630x240
Would it be possible to grow a swole rat?

Like I bought a rat and gave him only tuna to eat, whey to drink and a high resistance wheel, would he get swole? Also if I get proportionate dosages of tren and various AAS compounds
>>
>>35596047
i remember a thread on russian imageboard about anon feeding his dog protein and creatine (iirc), and the dog died few months later
>>
>>35596075
I don't give a fuck if it dies a months later I just want to have a big ass muscular rat

They live like 2 years anyways regardless
>>
Cmon, someone has to know rat science.
>>
>>35596047
I don't have anything to contribute, but i would like to encourage you to pursue this idea and keep us posted
>>
>>35596047
get another one to use as a control and create a study on
>>
>>35596971
Yes I happen to be a rat scientis, please ask away.
>>
>>35596047

Get a dumbo rat, they are already swole. And don't give him tren and shit, that'll hurt him.

I have a rat who loves protein shakes, so I let him lick out my cup when I finish it. You can try the diet thing, and let him climb a lot, they love that.
>>
>>35596047
Someone post that dude who fed his cat creatine and whey and made a weighted vest for it. One of you anons has to have it saved.
>>
>>35597034
Would it be possible to grow a swole rat?
>>
File: WHAT THE FUCK M8.jpg (29 KB, 471x456) Image search: [Google]
WHAT THE FUCK M8.jpg
29 KB, 471x456
>>35597052
>I have a rat who loves protein shakes, so I let him lick out my cup when I finish it.
>>
>>35597052
If he climbs then he won't have any chest or legs
>>
The answer is yes. We can discuss logistics in a fraud thread
>>
>>35597089
>climbing
>no legs

How can a rat have no legs if they don't have arms?
>>
File: Myostatin_KO_Mouse.jpg (68 KB, 597x598) Image search: [Google]
Myostatin_KO_Mouse.jpg
68 KB, 597x598
>>35596971
Produce a Myostatin knock-out/knock-down rat using a gene editing technology like CRISPR/ Cas 9. The Chinese are probably already trying to do something similar with people for Olympic purposes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myostatin#Clinical_significance
>>
File: image.png (283 KB, 1570x709) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283 KB, 1570x709
>>35597063
This
>>
>>35597087

Why is that odd? They eat almost everything, I always let him clean my plate too.
>>
File: whippet.jpg (68 KB, 564x816) Image search: [Google]
whippet.jpg
68 KB, 564x816
>>35597117
Well they are alraedy doing it to their dogs for the purposes of
"...The mutant dogs have “more muscles and are expected to have stronger running ability, which is good for hunting, police (military) applications”, Liangxue Lai..."
>pic related, Chinese muscle dog.
>>
>>35597173
Yeah, some whippets actually have a naturally occurring mutation in the myostatin gene that gives them a double coat of muscle. Human variation in this same gene likely contributes to individual differences in rate and maximum limit s for natty hypertrophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ia5zdfoou0
>>
>>35597140
Nice breh. That's the one.
>>
>>35596047
>would it be possible
yes
>would you more than likely kill a bunch of rats in the process of fine tuning testosterone
yes

All mammals with testicles produce testosterone in them. You would need to just add an amount slightly above the average rat.
train him to run mazes, teach him to push blocks for treats.
give him bitches to fuck.

he will become larger than an average rat.
>>
>>35597241
>>35597173
>mutant
>has more mass
C'MON
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.