[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do to stop yourself from overeating during a cut?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
What do you do to stop yourself from overeating during a cut?
>>
You don't over eat by not over eating.
>>
>>35593232
i dont, im literally eating a 10 topping pizza from Dominos right now. ill let my body figure it out while i lift and do cardio tommorow
>>
>>35593232
Spend all your money on other thing or put it into a savings account that requires you to wait 7 days for withdrawals to actually happen.
>>
track your shit, fill up on veggies too.
>>
Eat a high amount of low calorie shit like baby carrots or celery until you can't eat at all.
>>
File: 1437432433644.png (147 KB, 359x363) Image search: [Google]
1437432433644.png
147 KB, 359x363
>>35593232

Have self control
>>
>>35593232
Iv heard carbonated water helps. I fuck up during cut even with the water tho.
>>
>>35593703
This is actually the key right here. Just need to be so motivated you look past all junk food and continue on with goal. This summer/fall/winter iv been kinda depressed and Iv had way to many cheat meals. Still lean, still growing, still look good but I gotta be honest when i cut and was focused on the task I made alot better gains and looked my best.
>>
>>35593232
cocoa powder + stevia + water = instant chocolate fudgey goodness of low calorie.

drink more water.

only eat while moving around (this seems to bring about satiety much faster)

intermittent fast for the first 4-8 waking hours of the day for increased ghrelin and HGH

drink more water!!!

those flavored carbonated water (Basically just terpenes, CO2 and water) things are good.

sometimes just a couple vitamin gummies (the recommended dose, fatty, it ain't candy), a couple fiber pills (empty capsules and psyllium husk) can help alleviate hunger pangs.

a lot of times, hunger pangs are just a depletion in liver glycogen, so little bit of fruit, or some other sugar source can curb hunger at low calorie.

caffeine can have appetite suppressant effects.. for best results, only consume caffeine on an empty stomach/before consuming calories.

eat celery for fiber/water
carrots for sugar carbs

raw celery and carrots can be very filling and super low calorie.

this has helped me through multiple plateaus in my weight loss journey.
>>
>>35593796
i meant to finish that up with drink more water.

because seriously..

you cannot drink too much water (You can only urinate too infrequently), assuming adequate mineral intake (cal-mag-zing and potassium pills are worth implementing into your supplement stack - mineral water from time to time is nice too).
>>
>>35593796
>only eat while moving around (this seems to bring about satiety much faster)
and also helps prevent eating too fast, or over-eating, because you feel bloated really quickly, if you're moving around enough.

apologies for shitting up this thread with samefaggotry.
>>
>>35593232
Eat chicken until you want to throw up, youll still be under.

A cut is basically an easier clean bulk.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x281
>>35593672
This
>>35593796
>>
>>35593813
>you cannot drink too much water

-Future water poisoning victim
>>
>>35593831
yea, because carbs and fats aren't just as important a macronutrient as protein, right brofessor?

I assume you have your doctorate in broscience?

yes, protein is very satiating.
so is fiber/vegetables.

eat more of those..
>>
>>35593232
Don't eat till you feel full. Eat till you stop feeling hungry.
>>
>>35593846
i already specified you should supplement electrolytes, fucktard.
>>
Hey, i couldn't find a thread to ask this but i'm new.
I'm semi-fit and just looking to cut my body fat down. It's a 15% right now and to be blunt my weightloss is achieved, i'm just trying to get toned. Can someone give the basics of cutting here?
>>
>>35593896
literally just eat less.
if you want more information, read the sticky.

maintaining a caloric deficit isn't hard, nigger
http://www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
>>
>>35593896
G8 B8 M8
>>
>>35593934
nah man, this is just NYR faggotry.
>>
>>35593927
That's helpful man thanks
>>35593952
That's true but i ain't got time to research and if someone responds it's all good by me
>>
>>35593982
read.
the.
sticky.
>>
>>35593232
Fulfilling whatever nutritional deficit is causing the hunger.

Protip: if you're getting enough vitamins and minerals, your hair should get softer. That might have other requirements, like antioxidants -- it's just something I've noticed.

Protein is about the most helpful nutriment, as it produces neurochemicals, adrenaline, makes sure you're burning fat and not muscle, etc.
>>
>>35593863
For conversation -- you don't really *need* carbs.
>>
>>35593896
>lean
>>
>>35594040
For clarification, they're super helpful*

Carbs with protein increases tryptophan uptake for serotonin production, etc.
>>
Don't go on a cut.
>>
If you have access to EC stacks, it's fantastic for appetite suppression.
>>
>>35594052
Ayy
>>
>>35593896
High weight, low rep exercises, specifically squats, power cleans, and pullups. Power training for weights and increasing them is about the best option for entertaining gains, and large muscles burn lots of energy.

>>35594065
Oh -- let's go!
>>
what is the purpose of going on a cut when you can just do cardio instead? why starve yourself?
>>
>>35593232
I just avoid buying unhealthy shit in the first place. Still live at home though, with fatass sister and dad, so mum ends up buying shit for them regularly. There have been times I get a biscuit out of the jar and put it on the bench next to my tea before I realised what the fuck I was doing and put it back.
>>
>>35594080
If you're "on a cut" you're eating at a deficit. Cardio puts your daily expenditure higher, therefore making that deficit higher.
You can eat 10,000 calories and still be "cutting" if you're burning 10,500 a day through cardio.
>>
i eat poison

so if i eat like shit

i feel like i am going to die
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>35593896
>toned
>>
>>35594150
u mad bro ?
>>
>>35594040
carbs are more important than fats, for maintaining a lean muscular physique, without fucking up hormone function.

but you really need both to maintain proper test levels.

if you are a fatfuck, you can probably source enough glucose endogenously (primarily through gluconeogenesis, and then glycogenesis to replenish glyogen levels).

but if you are lean, you need exogenous glucose.

and even if you are a fatfuck, it is healthier not to engage in restrictive dieting.. it sets bad habits and makes a permanent lifestyle change less likely.

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
http://www.anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/
http://www.anabolicmen.com/dieting-and-testosterone/
>>
File: 1418215819333.jpg (70 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1418215819333.jpg
70 KB, 500x283
>>35593232
amphetamine
>>
>>35594161
>>>/r/eddit
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.