[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are BCAAs a meme? I got some with my weigh from myprotons because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
are BCAAs a meme? I got some with my weigh from myprotons because I had a coupon and why not. But I'm not cutting. Is it worth taking?
>>
>>35593200
it will give you a solid pump and really makes you feel like training

ive used it for a while but supps arent really necessary, just lift

i used to take 2-3 pills 30min before training
>>
>>35593230
so its bassically a pwo without all the caffeine and shit?

I just have the freeform flavored stuff. just need my 5% water bottle and I'll be ready to get huge.
>>
File: merchant.jpg (80 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
80 KB, 448x539
>>35593200
Yes, make sure to buy some pre-workout and also don't forget to buy your slow digestive hydrolized whey goy
>>
I took em when I was a new to lifting and I just think they're a meme now. I guess the mentality of taking it got me into the mood to lift but not enough to continue them. I wouldn't bother with them.
>>
>>35593200
Steroids/illegals = work as described
Caffeine = work as described
Ephedrine = work as described
Protein powder = adds protein to diet
Mass gainers = adds calories to diet
All other supplements = decreases bank account
>>
>>35593200
Their best use is to keep more muscle mass while cutting
>>
>>35593430
>>35593435
noted. I'll take for a few days,see how I feel, but probably save it for whenever I cut.
>>
Not OP, but on a long cut and getting some bcaa's. How much a day should you try to get?
>>
>>35593486
Depends
A serving or 2 can be beneficial pre workout while on a deficit of 500 or more

Your lean weight and stuff like that comes into play
>>
>>35593430
This is actually relevant information
>>
>>35593200
BCAA is only worth it if you're on a cut and lifting fasted.
>>
>>35593430

Creatine is legit. Specially on a cut.
>>
>>35593983
Sure it is.......... (laughs uncontrollably)
>>
>>35593430

creatine = works as described
>>
>>35593360
I took them for a few weeks, didn't notice anything
>>
>>35594075

>creatine is supposed to give you energy or build muscle

You are this retarded.
>>
Where do I get ephedrine? Is it safe to use if i'm fairly new to weight lifting?
>>
>>35594538
>>35594538
you can't buy it legally in pure form in the us
you can get it from over the counter medicines like bronkaid, which will serve you just as well as pure, realistically speaking

it's illegal to buy it by itself because it increases your heart rate, along with other side effects, and when taken in extreme doses has caused people to die

if you're not a retard, and/or you taper your dosage (up and down), and you're not allergic to it, or high dangerously high blood pressure already....
it's perfectly fine and pretty beneficial for a cut (stacked with caffeine)
>>
>>35593200
>2016
>not knowing steroids are the only cost-effective supplement
>>
Leucine is the only amino acid that matters.
>>
>>35593430
Zma
Green tea
Multi-vitamins (non-sythetic)
fish oil
Leucine
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.