[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to defend people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1024x682
I know this belongs on /asp/ but you guys must have had real experiences with this

Say you and your friend, sister, or gf (lol, like we have any) are walking besides you and a group of thugs threaten to fight or steal and rape your girl. what the fuck do you do?

I'm not prepared for this despite being big. Feels scary man
>>
Aim for center mass and keep squeezing the trigger until the threat is neutralized.
>>
>>35592854
>>35592854
If it's a group. Give then your money.
>>
most of my female friends carry pepper spray.
>>
>>35592854
Learn how to handle a conflict with words, it's the most effective way of not getting beat up.
>>
>>35592887
This Tbh 2 rounds of .45 ACP center mass a piece. Asses, reload, leave
>>
>>35592940
>implying niggers can be calmed with words
>>
>>35592854
Own gun, sometimes you don't even have to pull it out, if you just lift up your shirt and show a holstered gun, even that scares people away
>>
body slam the thugs
>>
>>35592854
It's ok I have a gun.
>>
>>35592940
I live in a whites only town and have had 0 physical conflict.

Must be nice.
>>
>>35593042
Forgot my
>
>>
I just carry a small knife, it's pretty handy.
>>
>>35593042
actually i live in a town with 48% muslims, a town in Denmark. Words and acting submissive will get you out of a fight. Your self esteem might take a hit, but rather that than getting your teeth kicked out
>>
>>35593163
>submissive
I meant acting in a non threatening way.
>>
File: 1355900630943.jpg (199 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1355900630943.jpg
199 KB, 500x677
>>35592942
>a group of thugs threaten to fight or steal and rape your girl
Only the first condition can be solved with that.

What do you do for the other two? (which are more likely anyways)

>>35592854
I'd probably have no idea how to safely defend another person, since I'm not good at martial arts.

If there are less than 4 of the people trying to attack us, I guess I could try to kick one in the nuts and hold/beat the other two down, make them incapable of running so that he or she can get away.

This is all theoretically speaking, most likely I would just shout to the person 'run!' then while he or she runs, one catches them and the others are beating the shit out of me because I tried to beat them up.

Usually I tell my gf to not go by bus when it's late night, whether it's because of school or work or something. Living in a third world country is dangerous. Although she has a pepper spray, I'm not convinced.

What I've seen of the street fights is that boxing (I'm guessing against untrained people) is very effective against multiple attackers who are not ready for someone who can fight back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJUw7OXXGwg

But other martial arts are effective as well, I guess.

This is all assuming you can't get a gun because you live in a shithole like me.
>>
Politely decline and offer a compliment, then be on your way.

>Oh, no thank you. We're running a bit late and need to get back on schedule, but I really appreciate the thought. I do want to say that hat looks fantastic on you. Have a good evening, gentleman!
>>
>>35593163
>submissive
faggot

stupid fucking faggot

>presenting your homecountry to some muslim subhumans
you gutless weak faggot
>>
File: 1451695253052.jpg (97 KB, 687x900) Image search: [Google]
1451695253052.jpg
97 KB, 687x900
>>35593163
>>35593179

>Just active submissive to the foreign brown people hopefully things will turn out ok

You eurocucks have been emasculated to the point where I want to vomit every time I read or hear a comment from one of you. No wonder the entire world thinks you're a complete joke.
>>
>>35593163
48% muslims? Rinkeby?
>>
>>35593236
>>35593263
Acting in a non threatning is not being submissive you fucking wanks. OP wanted to know how to get out of a fight and this is how.
But im sure you can fight off 5 arabs from all the krav maga youtube videos you have seen.
>>
>>35593294
Ishoj
>>
>>35593179
You've fucked it now
>>
>>35592854
martial arts are great for taking down one nigger. but you need a gun to fend off multiple darkies.
>>
group of guys trying to rape your gf/family member.

concede you're probably going to be beaten till you're incapacitated/dead, and odds are so will your gf/family member.

throats, testicles, eyes, temple shots, break joints, find a weapon and bludgeon them, bite the throat, etc.

odds are you'll fail, but there's something to be said about someone fight with complete abandon & willing to do anything to keep their life.

maybe they'll lose their stomach for it, maybe they'll beat you to death in front of your gf/wife, rape them, and then beat her to death.
>>
>>35592915
>imply females can defend themselves
>>
>>35592854
Pipebomb
>>
>>35592854
Do strongman. Then you can sprint away with her on your back.
>>
>>35593299

So 5 guys just tell you they are going to rape your girl and steal you think acting "non-threatening" is going to save you? Are you retarded?

You don't need to be a fighter to realize your only option in this situation.

You either give up your girl and your shit or you yell "RUN! Get Help! " to your girl and attack the men who are attacking you. Or if you are smart you pull out your gun.

This is basically worst case scenario and you have no other choice, or you are damning your girlfriend to be fucking raped so you don't have to take a beating.

You sound like a complete and total coward.
>>
>>35593299
>>35593236 here. there are 30% muslims here in my town. i never acted submissive, i never got beaten up or even hit.
the scum looks for easy victims.
>>
>>35593361
I had one of them test it out on me. if it hits you in the eyes or mouth even if they're closed you're fucked for a solid 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1434081131721.jpg (48 KB, 620x592) Image search: [Google]
1434081131721.jpg
48 KB, 620x592
>>35592854
>Preparation
Talk over with your girl what you do in the scenario you're attacked. Her job is to run (if possible) while you cover her escape and to make as much noise as possible. Get her some mace and a noise-maker for her keychain.

>Training
Be fit. Learn Muay Thai and or BJJ from a legit instructor.

>Equalizer
Get a pistol permit, learn how to use said pistol, and get authorization to carry. If this is an issue, fucking move.
>>
>>35592854
Throw the first punch if they're minorities
>>
>>35592854
This doesn't even have to be thugs. More likely it will be bros drunk outside a bar pissed they aren't going home with a girl so they want a fight.

Keep your eyes on their throat. You will be able to tell peripherally if one of their limbs motions to strike you. Do your best to grab a hold of one of their arms and put all your fucking weight on it, ideally breaking/dislocating it.

Try to keep your jaw unexposed. A jaw strike is what gets you knocked out. A nerve gets pinched between your skull and jaw bone running to your brain making you black out.

If it's a group, I'd fucking scratch and bite, dig my fingers in their eyes. It is survival at that point.
>>
>>35592854
Stop taking your friends to shitty neighborhoods?

The fuck is wrong with you that you think it's a good idea to go to the hood rats?
>>
>>35593383
Kek just picturing this
>>
>>35593014
You sir, are retarded.
>criminal threatening
>marking yourself as a target for ambush or home invasion
>escalating the situation
>warning your target you're armed
>proving you shouldn't carry firearms to your friends.
The only time an attacker should know you have a firearm is when you're mag dumping into their chest.
>>
>>35594610
Not up btw, name was leftover from another thread.
>>
>>35594144
>>35592854
for sure try and headbutt this guy too. will defianatly work first try
>>
>>35592854
If it's a group of thugs, and you're not packing, the only real solution is to run. Knock some trashcans down so they hinder their paths, but in general run. Don't forget to grab your girl too, girls really don't like it if you ditch them to be raped by thugs.

If you're cornered, try the Jackie Chan method if first saying "please I don't want no trouble". If that doesn't work, sweep down and donkey kick the thug behind you, then grab your girl and run.
>>
>>35592854
>/asp/

nigga, you spelled /k/ wrong
>>
File: bill-1.jpg (17 KB, 412x250) Image search: [Google]
bill-1.jpg
17 KB, 412x250
>>35593362
>now we're talkin
>>
>>35592854
basically go for eyes and neck area. It's impossible to do it like the movie stars where they square off against 5 guys and somehow beat them all up. The longer the conflict lasts the greater the likelihood you end up dying with them them all collectively stomping your brains out. So you have to try to neutralize one as quickly as possible. Jump and try to break a bone or gouge his eyes. Hopefully they run when they see your fight. It's not a situation you want to be in, though.
>>
>>35593451
Hahahahahaha you fucking faggot
>>
Punch them. Once you hit the guys, they will divert their focus from your girl/sister towards you because now they know they could get hurt if they disregard you. Now the fight is between you and them, tell the girl to run.
>>
>>35592854
If you´re either big or don't live in slums there are like 99%changes that this will never happen
>>
Don't live/hang out in nigger dens
>>
>>35595414
>basically go for eyes and neck area
Yeah advising someone with no training to aim for the smallest and most defensible target areas is real fucking useful.
>>
>>35592854
it really does belong in asp, at least most of the ppl there (excluding mandrama children) have been in actual street fights and wont give hurr durr my magical krav maga will help me against 5 guys

just ignore all the posts that have "pipebomb" in them))
>>
>>35597129
>at least most of the ppl there
The competent people there have left. Speaking as one of said people your only option assuming you don't have a gun is to take down one as fast as humanly possible and hope that intimidates the rest into backing off. If it doesn't you're all fucked.

The best option is to not be in an area where this would happen in the first place.
>>
File: 1449804295252.jpg (46 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
1449804295252.jpg
46 KB, 387x580
>>35595444
>he's never been pepper sprayed
>replying to a three hour old post on a Coast Salish bobsledding memorandum
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.