[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does having big hands mean anything? does it mean you have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bagofweed.jpg (12 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
bagofweed.jpg
12 KB, 300x200
does having big hands mean anything? does it mean you have a higher genetic ceiling for how much natural muscle you can put on?
>>
i hope not because i have little girl hands
>>
Yees, talk about wishful thinking. Congratulations on opening the most autistic thread of the year so far.
>>
>>35588486
yes it means you have a ton of room on your hands for some sweet bulk, start doing finger curls and your mitts will be jacked
>>
>>35588486
it means there's more mass and thus more momentum in your bitch-slaps.
>>
>>35588501
Post your hands
>>
>>35588486
>does having big hands mean anything?
Yes, women pay attention to hands. My gf said that she "just knew that i'd have a big dick because of my hands and feet."

Her assessment was right; i have a horsecock. (Im sure that there ARE anons with large hands and feet with baby carrot dicks tho)
>>
bigger hands = you had higher testosterone during adolescence. pretty nice.
>>
>>35588585

girls are so stupid

you sound insecure btw
>>
Post hands with timestamp preferably with something to scale with. Thanks.
>>
>>35588486
If you can grip an NFL football with one hand and hold it at 90 degrees you have big enough hands for about anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.