[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What vitamins are worth to buy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: .jpg (67 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
67 KB, 604x604
Do we have something essential and working perfectly?
My shopping card only with
*Melatonin(god damn, so easy to get sleep afterall)
*Magnesium(God damn works good with leg cramps and etc)
*Zinc(This shit is new for me never tried before)
What i need to add?
>>
>>35585426
zinc is goat. i get horny a lot quicker and the ejaculation is a bit more intense. takes about a week of 50mg per day for it to kick in tho.

is melatonin really that good though? i have a sleeping problem but i always figure melatonin was just another bullshit vitamin.

whats the recommended daily dosage? how long until you noticed that it was easier for you to sleep?
>>
>>35585440
Read a study about zinc toxicity at over 40 mg a day. Any negative effects?
>>
>>35585440
Melatonin is legit. 2-5 mg a couple hrs before bed for me.
>>
>>35585440
You cant even overdose melatonin, so start with 5mg 1 hour before sleep and up to 10 if its not work ing for you
>>
>>35585440
I agree with this anon >>35585450
>>
Name of girl in black dress and boots?
>>
>>35585444
With zinc, you'll piss any excess out, so toxicity isn't a huge problem.
However, you probably will need a copper supplement of some form, as they compete for absorption
>>
>>35585444
He said "a week". Fucking hell, illiterate bastards.
>>
>>35585426
AYY PAPI DAT PIC DOOOOOOOOOOOOOE
>>
>>35585534
Generic highschool slut nr 4512022
>>
>>35585597
>takes about a week of 50mg per day for it to kick in tho
>a week of 50mg per day
>50mg per day

Read that part a few times more, you seem to be retarded.
>>
>>35585426

Schoolgirls man
>>
I take Flintstone chewables and always go through the bottle to pick out and throw away the orange flavored ones because GROSS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.