[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new user cycle advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: needle.jpg (11 KB, 622x505) Image search: [Google]
needle.jpg
11 KB, 622x505
Beginning my 1st cycle using Testosterone Enanthate in a few months and my question is, wouldnt it be more beneficial to inject directly into the veins? im led to believe Intra-Muscular injections allow a slower release,whereas if i inject directly into the bloodstream my body will utilise the TEST more quickly and more efficiently resulting in faster gains ?
>>
ridiculous and retarded I hope you aren't serious.
Just buy testosterone without an ester attached.
>>
Yes, the pro BBers inject directly inter-venous (to the vein). There is a potential for side effects to be worse but if you are not prone to them, you will still not experience them if you go IV. (For example, if you are not prone to male pattern baldness, doing IV injections will not magically make you prone to it.)

The casual user doesn't go IV because of the tendency to worsen sides but overall it is much more effective for reasons you have stated.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 332x332
>>35585012
>inject directly into the veins

You gon die nigga
>>
>>35585012
Oil in your veins and in your heart. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>35585069
>>35585093
Retards
>>35585012
Retard. You are not ready to jump on gear if you don't know how to pin. Read more and learn what you are doing before you kill yourself and aid in the stereotypes that people on gear have
>>
OP there is a general you can post in. Why make a stupid thread like this?
>>
Since OP is a fucking retard, i'll askmy question here. What is a good cycle for someone new to anabolics? From what i've read there is so much fucking bullshit conflicting information I can't get a straight answer. So far I was thinking this:

50mg Trenbolone-Acetate every other day
125mg Testosterone-Enanthate every other day
*maybe* with dianabol 25mg per day

for about 8-10 weeks. Anything fundamentally wrong with this stack or anything I should add/remove?
>>
>>35585251
Typical beginning blast is
500 mg test a week for 12-16 weeks
40 mg dbol every day for 4-6 weeks
Have an AI on hand for if you need it

This let's you figure out how you react to test so when you do your second blast and add tren you know what the tren is actually doing to your body
>>
>>35585295
Dbol optional btw
>>
>>35585295
>Have an AI on hand for if you need it

What's an AI? anti inflammatory? Sorry for the nooby questions. Also, is there any place you can recommend in terms of on-line purchase or is that not allowed? I've seen so many sites selling shit masquerading as anabolics like test 100 and tren 75, i'm a bit cautious of buying.
>>
>>35585314
aromatase inhibitor they lower estrogen. read about steroids at steroid dot com or reddit steroids wiki. Can't talk about sources on here go to reddit steroid source talk for that
>>
>>35582410
Also we have a steroid general here
>>35585314
>>
>>35585326
Ah got ya, yeah I read tren while not estrogenic you can still develop the tits syndrome, can't remember the reason, it's not important. I've been looking at lot at steroid, they seem like the only impartial guys online so far. I'll definitely check out the reddit wiki too thanks alot man, I appreciate it!
>>
>>35585353
No problems, if you have any questions ask in fraud general. Normally there is someone nice enough to answer any questions you ask
>>
>>35585012
bait /thread.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.