[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf has steadily gained about 30 pounds over the last year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: why.png (2 KB, 424x48) Image search: [Google]
why.png
2 KB, 424x48
>gf has steadily gained about 30 pounds over the last year and a half
>she hates her body
>despite this her friends all tell her she is perfect and has the perfect body
>today she posts this
>want to tell her she needs to lose weight
>afraid to tell her because she would probably burst into tears and hate me
>really can't say anything since I'm fat too but trying to lose weight
>feel like a hypocrite because she likes me even though im fat but I don't want her to get fat like me

I've tried to get her to work out but she hates excercise. Only reason she was skinny before is because she had some kind of eating disorder and hated food even more. I've tried to get her to the gym but she doesn't like it very much, only does shitty machines and treadmill, and I enjoy the alone time I get at the gym to destress myself.

The fuck do i do bros?
>>
>>35583054
replace her multivitamins with dnp or anavar
>>
Run outside with her, negro. Do 5K's or some shit. It helps you lose weight, is more entertaining than a treadmill, most of them dump money back into the neighborhood, and you usually get a free shirt. Or swim, or rollerblade or ice skate. Whatever works wherever you are.

When you mention her weight, stress the health effects. If she mentions you being fat, say that's why you're trying to lose weight, too.

Captcha: Select all pictures with grass

>inb4 cardio kills gains
>>
>>35583054
You are a significant part of the reason why she's fat. Your shitty habits and self indulgent excuse centered lifestyle are rubbing off on her because you are what's 'normal'.

Pull your shit together and act and she will follow suit. If you hesitate or don't believe completely in yourself you're fucked and you've fucked her over too. You're right at the end of your opportunity to act.
>>
>>35583120
I realized this and im working on it breh. If I get juicy as fuark and lose weight do you think she'll follow along?
>>
File: Übermensch.jpg (436 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
Übermensch.jpg
436 KB, 2304x1728
>dates a girl who puts her life on social media
>too beta to tell her she's fat
Not surprised
>>
>>35583054
Actually lose the weight. Then talk to her about it respectfully, if she still has a problem.
>>
>>35583054
Just buy her a thigh master next xmas.
>>
File: whew_zps6e15991b.png (144 KB, 320x399) Image search: [Google]
whew_zps6e15991b.png
144 KB, 320x399
>>35583141
>dat waifu material
>>
>>35583141
can someone xray that girl second to left pls
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (239 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
239 KB, 1920x1080
>>35583054
tell her about how you feel about you being fat?
also losing weight is done by eating better and less, so go full health-core?
>>
>>35583138
it's about daily habits, brüh
>>
>>35583054
Honesty is the best policy.
>>
File: 2016-01-11 23.44.26.png (388 KB, 1037x1261) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-11 23.44.26.png
388 KB, 1037x1261
>>35583420
>>
>>35583642
>>35583420
what the fuck am i reading
>>
>>35583642
that's pretty much what she explains in the video this screenshot is from. I on the other hand just wanted to post her face because she pretty good at explaining nutrition and health stuff to people.
>>
>>35583707
HGH cicles gets you ripped
>>
>>35583138
There is no "ifs", lose the fat and make it bro. Till then don't act like its not your fault. Given how beta you sound you will probably gain it back anyway.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.