[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/ I'm 19 and a virgin. I've got a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: A8ai7PI.png (199 KB, 1200x1332) Image search: [Google]
A8ai7PI.png
199 KB, 1200x1332
Alright /fit/

I'm 19 and a virgin. I've got a chance to fuck this fat slut on the low. Now, I'm a bit ashamed that I'd fuck this fattie, but I don't want to have no sexual experience when I do get to fuck hot sloots.

What do /fit/? Do I fuck her, no one will ever find out.
>>
If you have a mental connection with her sure, if not, then no it's better to fuck a hooker in theory, also go raw the first time trust me.
>>
>>35583019
She's a decent person.

>tfw she asked me to prom in high school and I said no because I didn't want to go with a fattie
>Tfw didn't even go to prom
>>
>>35583002
Im 33 and I can tell you the biggest regret I have was not fucking every bitch who offered me sex.
One girl I met at a bar I gave her my number and didnt hear from her, then one night six months later she texts me saying what is a beautiful girl to do home alone on saturday night. I told her to fuck off for making me wait but what I should have done was jump the fuck in my car and get all up in that pussy.
>>
>>35583527
This,
I regretted not fucking girls
But I never regretted actually doing it
>make sure no stds only reason to say no
>>
You're young, so go ahead. I found out the hard way that massive land whales give me a flaccid cock.

It's good to find out what your dick will and will not fuck. Also, make sure you drink no alcohol before hand, keep you mind clear, clear your bowels, and make sure you are warm.
>>
>>35583527
Seconding this. The best advice I got from my dearest bro:

>No man has ever laid on his deathbed and said, "My only regret is fucking all those bitches".
>>
anon

do it

ive been in the same situation

you might feel down afterwards becaus eyoubfucked a fatty

but its about building experience

no ones gonna know

you can practise your stroke

you can practise your movement

theresno pressure bevause youre not into her

you might premature ejac
you might have a soft dick
who cares

its about getting better at it

do it as often as possible and then find someone else
>>
>>35583002
fuck bitches, get hoes anon.
>>
>>35583002
do it faggot
>>
>>35583002
Just do it. Fat chicks try harder anyway. Don't be a dick to her, treat her with a little respect but make sure she doesn't get attached to much. Keep it clean, sex only. Chubbies get attached very quick.
>>
>>35584540

I need to stress this. You will suck at it in the beginning. Better to suck at it with someone youre not into than with someone you actually like.

Weve all fucked women we regrerted afterwards. My fuckbuddy for a year was a chubby grill but hey she took the d and let me cum inside of her everytim

but be safe dont just cum into everyone make sure u can trust her
>>
File: 1452286007833.jpg (137 KB, 960x1279) Image search: [Google]
1452286007833.jpg
137 KB, 960x1279
>>35583002
If you have a bad experience you might wind up gay. Two of my friends that are gay now.had.traumatizing ecperiences as kids with female hamplanets. My advice is to wait until you feel an emotional connection with a girl before sex

In love sex was the best and there's a short time you can get it

get your dick stuck in a toaster anon

(That means best wishes)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
Don't do it lad. You will regret it forever. Just wait. Sex with disgusting people is worse than no sex.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.