[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out with a Bang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 12166-Clay-Matthews.jpg (95 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
12166-Clay-Matthews.jpg
95 KB, 427x640
So I've pretty much decided don't want to see next year, I'm done with life. I want to end big. How much gear could I take and how much muscle could I gain by years end. Money's not really a problem. I absolutely don't care about health, ideally my heart just gives up some time in December. For reference I'm a DYEL fatass: 6'2", 275lbs, 2pl8 squat, 115lb ohp.
>>
can i have your money
>>
Go traveling or something, much better way to spend your last year than autistically counting your macros and spending 8 hours a day in a fucking gym

Not to mention that maxing out your gains with that many roids will make you feel physically like shit and probably want to kill yourself sooner
>>
>>35581498
>>>/out/
>>
>>35581498

just kill yourself now, the world is already over populated we don't need weak faggots like you around
>>
Op no. you can make it why do you want to die so badly?
if you have truly given up on everything you can do anything brah cuz it wouldnt even matter go spend that money and and test and tren and get zyzz mode unlocked and go do what ever the fuk u want to do man if you want to talk brah my skype is tony2op just idk what to say suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
>>35581530
Nah, no travel. Nothing I want to see here anymore. And I'm ready do it to hurt during the process.

>>35581532
I want to be strong for once first. Then I won't bother anyone again.
>>
Before you leave anon, join our thread and get back to making it:
>>35579202
>>
>im a big attention whore the thread
>>
>>35581650

I know it's bait-ish. But I didn't think anyone else would have the answers. Most places talk about not doing juice.
>>
>>35581690
fuck off and crawl back to your moms basement you fucking disgrace
>>
>im sad
>im fat
>i want an excuse to eat more calories
>>
>>35581586

You're a fucking moron.

You realize that genuinely "maximizing your gains" will require an obscene amount of work? You'll have to be in the gym for hours, every day. And on top of that, you'll be

>insomniac (from the tren)
>Lethargic (from the superdrol)
>possibly have horrible headaches (from the adrol)
>be constantly out of breath (again, from the tren)
>be an insane, overly emotional mess
>be sick all the time
>on the rare occasion that you manage to sleep (despite your crippling lethargy) you'll wake up drenched in sweat, and stay that way 24/7

These are not "rare side-effects". These WILL happen to you, if you're genuinely running Ronnie Coleman doses. The only people who don't get those sides with those doses have pro-bber genetics (you don't).

I give you 2 months, tops, before the sides get so bad that you can't even bring yourself to go to the gym.

Basically, you're saying: I want to spend my last year on earth feeling like absolute shit at all times, on both a physical and mental level. Jesus, do something pleasant or save yourself the hurt and kill yourself now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.