[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/. Have your gains ever gotten you laid, even though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11
File: tfw.png (89 KB, 625x361) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
89 KB, 625x361
Hey /fit/. Have your gains ever gotten you laid, even though you were awkward as fuck?

>girl in my class at uni laughs at all my cringeworthy jokes
>keeps turning around and stares at me
> my friends arebugging me to ask her out
>she gives me her Instagram & Snapchat
>I'm literally the most autistic person I know, I can't believe that she'd like me as more than a friend, hell, I can't believe she even likes me as a friend
>friends continue to bug me to ask her out
W-What do? She's attractive, but I'm weird as fuck. All I do is lift, browse 4chan, and watch anime. I've said some REAL cringeworthy shit too in front of her too, she doesn't seem to care. This seems too good to be true.
>>
Stop being a pussy ass bitch and go for it senpai
>>
Are you retarded? You just got what most people here want, a girl that doesn't care of your cringeworthy things and likes you.

Ask her out now.
>>
File: furby high.jpg (33 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
furby high.jpg
33 KB, 572x380
>>35578205
yeah man that and growing a beard.

I used to be an r9ker till I saw a fitizen post his morning routine of oats and green tea and I was like yeah I want some of that.

Now got qt3.14 gf and by way of example the nye just gone a girl bought me a drink (she was pretty spaghetti too desu) and two girls came up to me to say I was the "hottest" guy there.

pic related my face
>>
No. Gains raised my standards as fuck, so I've seen no pussy since I became fit
>>
>>35578261
Post a pic of your gains senpai, n-no homo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31 KB, 1280x720
>>35578205
>>
File: 1452037266328.jpg (39 KB, 343x481) Image search: [Google]
1452037266328.jpg
39 KB, 343x481
>>35578205

>Girls wants me to bone dat
>What does she want me to do, again?

Just play it cool and reserved but with a dash of cheeky. That is if you're in England...

Quiet and fat/skelly; Weird, autistic, creepy
Quiet and /fit/; aloof, nonchalant, cool.

Don't overthink women, d00d, they're no-where near as complex as you think.
>>
>>35578205
Bitch you dont know how lucky you are..
I'd kill to be in your position, and im not even that autistic (just a little bit)
>>
I'm thinking about losing my virginity to chubby, socially awkward Erasmus exchange student
I gained a lot of social gains lately and I now can talk to people and women
it's just this virginity thing, I blew a promising relationship just because I didn't want to expose my inexperience to more experienced girl, no matter she and I fell in love (it fell apart once she hunched how mentally fucked up I am)

this chubby girl seems like good training girl, I presume she's not a virgin but doesn't seem she might sense my v-card

how did you break this barrier? chubby girl doesn't attract me, not because she's chubby, but because she's lame, dunno how to describe it
>>
>>35578302
I already posted it few times here already. I don't want to be known as some attention whore. Sorry m8
>>
Dude, just ask her. Fucking write up the kind of text that you'd hate to send because you were afraid of the results, and then back off for a minute, just say fuck it, and arbitrarily hit the button. Even if it's a no, which it doesn't sound like, you'll get respect from your friends and life experience.
>>
File: 1366842800689.gif (2 MB, 391x237) Image search: [Google]
1366842800689.gif
2 MB, 391x237
>>35578205
Nigga are you serious? Ask her if she'd like to get some coffee or lunch or something. It's not that hard. Guys make a huge mistake of putting women on a pedestal and that's where they fuck up. You have this high and mighty view of her as your only means of getting laid, therefore you get intimidated, sperg out, and say stupid shit that makes her leave. Then when she leaves, you think to yourself "Fuck, I'm an autist, I'll never get a girl", and the cycle repeats itself over and over and over.

Just treat her like a normal person. Maybe it's because I had tons of female cousins, but I've never had an issue with talking to girls. Talk to them like you would another guy, but obviously limit the shit you talk about and use common sense (don't remark on how another girl has a nice rack, don't talk about 4chan memes, etc.).

You have the opposite of a problem, my friend. I wish I could get girls to hit on me, but it never happens.

>Have a nice job
>Literally the ONLY guy in an office of 20 females (only 5 are bangable, though)
>Have a decent physique
>Been told by females that I'm handsome, but I think I may just be average
>Have never had ANY of the females in this office or at any of my schools flirt with me

It's to the point where I think a lot of anons are making shit up about getting constant mires and whatnot. I know I'm not Denzel Washington or anything, but fuck, I don't get ANY flirts ever.

But then again, I've had exes tell me that I was completely oblivious to advances from other girls...so I dunno.
>>
>>35578658
maybe try the other team anon
>>
>>35578675
Not sure how that'd work out for me, senpai-son. I like a small waist and tits, and pussy feels pretty nice. Not sure how I'd get something like that from another guy unless it was a post-op tranny....which sort of defeats the point of trying the other team, right?
>>
>>35578687
have gay guys ever hit on you?
>>
>>35578711
Actually, yea, a bunch of times.

Fuck, I think I see where this is going...
>>
>>35578732
you'll never get as tight pussy as the ass of another man anon. you never know, you may like it if you try.
>>
>All I do is lift, browse 4chan, and watch anime.
>Girls are supposed to care about muh interests and hobbies
>2016
>George Costanza in a batting cage
>>
>>35578769
Tried anal with my ex and current girlfriend. Shit just feels weird and I don't like it at all. I'm sure doing it with another dude wouldn't help. Plus, ya know, there wouldn't be any breasts to fondle...so there's that.

>>35578776
Well, with anything, moderation is key. I'm into /toy/ and /v/idya. I've mentioned it to people in passing when talking about hobbies, but I don't go on and on and on and on about it. Shit, he could be into football and fashion and if he did nothing but talk about that shit, a girl would get bored/annoyed with it.

No girl has ever been into toys or video games, but it's a part of who I am and I'm not embarrassed about it.
>>
>>35578627
Don't do it with someone you're not attracted to. As in you can't get it up. You'll probably feel like shit if you do
>>
>>35578836
your life sure is tragic anon
>>
File: 1367893618678.gif (916 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
1367893618678.gif
916 KB, 245x285
>>35578897
Yea. No mires from females, and I'm too straight to be a fag.

Sucks for me...
>>
>>35578905
post pics? im sure you'd get all kinds of mires here
>>
>>35578836

I dated a really sweet girl who was anike & vidya, blonde cute butt nice lips and good curves and knew how to dress herself, just gotta look hard man.
>>
>>35578925

>who was into anime and vidya*

I'm sorry I fucked that up.
>>
>>35578627
If you're gonna lose it to some Erasmus student chances are you're both drunk as fuck. So don't worry about you being a bad lay, it comes with experience
>>
>>35578923
Eh...I'm black, so I'd rather not. Been a shitty day at work and I'm not up to being called a nigger, monkey, ape, or whatever racial slurs 4chan is going to come up it. It'll completely derail the thread, I'm sure.
>>
>>35578251
Pic of body or bs
>>
>>35578986
you sound like a chill guy
>>
File: flays_internally.gif (40 KB, 269x317) Image search: [Google]
flays_internally.gif
40 KB, 269x317
>Taking volleyball over the winter
>Before class
>Girl shooting hoops, or trying to
>Kinda cute, short but pretty fit
>Kinda laugh at her
>"I'm better at football"
>Oh rly
>"Yeah let's throw one around"
>Wut
>I'm suddenly playing catch with this girl
>Her very obvious orbiter tries to play with us, but is laughably bad
>Class starts she tells me her name as we run our warm up
>"We should hang out after class :)"

Then she dove for a ball and got a concussion. At least I interacted with a girl though.
>>
File: 1359084541010.jpg (47 KB, 290x272) Image search: [Google]
1359084541010.jpg
47 KB, 290x272
>>35579006
Thanks

>mfw I'm not sure if that was flirting because I've just had the self realization that I may be autistic about that kind of stuff

Y-you too
>>
>>35579028
it's 4chan, we're all autistic here to some degree. but maybe that's the problem you need to solve in order to get laid?
>>
>>35579068
You must not be following the chain of responses, anon. I've never said anything about having trouble getting laid. I even remarked about how shitty (no pun intended) anal was when I did it with my ex and with my current girlfriend.

My issue is that I never get flirted with. I'm not sure if I'm too oblivious to notice, or if I just genuinely have an unapproachable look about me or something.
>>
>>35578205
I don't go outside, like ever
>>
>>35578205
>weird as fuck

that is plain lie and you do it to feel good. stop it, fear makes people delusional. doing "weird" things is normal, there is no other way to living life, unless you want to stay without soul like majority of people
>>
>>35578932
Not the anon who you quoted but I've also come across a girl who legit likes videogames, I'm froma third world country so that shits kinda rare and not only that but pretty much everyone is "lol look at the nerd and his videogames", but she is cute and i brought the topic of it and its like we began sperging out in middle of class about it and she didn't care at all to talk about it and was even passionate about it.

So this just makes me wonder, can you talk more about your girl and you know maybe shed some light into the whole ordeal?
>>
>>35579095
ye sorry i automatically typed get laid because that's the problem most people bitch about. be strong anon, im sure they'll be all over you someday
>>
>>35579172
Thanks for the vote of confidence, desu.
>>
>>35579165

She was danish, I'm from the US Texas to be exact. I met her online and went to go hang out with her and we talked a lot A LOT, and she brought up anime and shit and then we got to video games and she said she thinks she's falling for me we fucked and yeah she came to visit me for awhile but we decided long distance wasn't for us.

Broke up but were still great friends.
>>
File: Your_Face_When_Hawk.jpg (7 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
Your_Face_When_Hawk.jpg
7 KB, 200x196
If you look good, you can say whatever you want - I have told several girls, that i would strangle them, and bury them in the woods.Because I look good, they always think it hillarious.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (73 KB, 446x544) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
73 KB, 446x544
>>35579005
say what you want but the story is true. haven't told anybody in real life. anecdote for fit only. 186cm for scale

peace
>>
Never gotten laid but I got some weird "mires" if I may say so.

>go hang out with a friend and a girl he knows
>went to same hs with the chick
>later my friend tells me the chick was very eager to see me and kept talking about how nice ass I have (kek) and how she was gonna hug me amd stuff

Another friend told me his gf thinks I'm some great ladiesman who beds girls like crazy.

And one friend has made a plan with his gf to get me together with this one absolute qt girl.

When in reality I'm just your nice neighbourhood autismoman.
>>
>>35578205
Are you me?
>>
>used to be fat, girls ignored me

>now that im fit, I ignore girls

whats a good way to get over bitterness? it's probably holding me back.
>>
Ask her out, at first you'll be awkward as fuck, but once you get comfortable around her you'll get a big confidence boost.
>>
>>35579547
You just stop being entitled. People like attractive people. Don't try to tell me you've never seen a girl and thought "damn, if she lost weight/wore different clothes/did better makeup/changed her hair/etc, i'd totally bang her". Weight is probably the most prevalent example. If you wouldn't fuck a fat chick, you are hypocritical for being butthurt that women would not fuck you while you were fat.

It's dumb to get angry about women being shallow, because all humans are shallow whether they'd like to admit it or not. You most likely completely ignore fat/ugly chicks the same way they would do to you. It's just unattractive and if they really care, they would change it like you did. Don't live in the past brah, live in the present, where you look good & take care of yourself and women want to be around you. Don't waste your potential happiness being upset that women did not unconditionally love you when you had flaws you wouldn't accept in them.
>>
>>35579611

I find it hard to look at them, im not angry necessarily im just bitter about past treatment. I know, it isnt the same girls but I still feel like im only being looked at cause im more fit now.
>>
>>35579667
You are, retard. That's the point. It's the very first impression in the majority of cases. Unless you have some bomb-ass scent to you, or ass scent, then people will see you first. And a good first impression tends to do good things. Just enjoy the fact that you changed your body into a more attractive version of itself and get whatever it is you want.
>>
>>35579814

ok, I guess I don't need to be so angry/bitter. but it still bothers me that im only getting attention for a superficial reason. but hey, we're all superficial right?
>>
>>35579284
Nice core, needs more chest
>>
File: 1448340517656.jpg (20 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1448340517656.jpg
20 KB, 456x456
>>35578251
Are you me?
>>
>>35579284
needs more chest, but otherwise lookin' sexy cunt. full homo
>>
>>35579594
This, also most women are just as insecure and awkward as men. Just ask her out and after a few dates it'll all fall into place and you won't think twice about what you say or do, and it'll be just fine.
>>
>>35578261
this
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.