[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I've been training for 4 years and deadlift 450
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: e6YcE5L.jpg (70 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
e6YcE5L.jpg
70 KB, 393x325
>mfw I've been training for 4 years and deadlift 450 lbs
>mfw my schoolmate who I intruced to lifting 4 months ago deadlifted 530lbs
>>
>>35575433
If you're being serious that guy can go on to set world records.
>>
>This happened
Yep,and everyone on fits can squat 500lbs after 1 month of SS and benches 2 plate for 10 reps the first time they stepped in the gym :^)
>>
>>35575463
>>35575473
Well unfortunately this shit is fucking true

He has obviously insane genetics but also didnt just sit on his ass before lifting, he lives in a village so propably works a lot and lifts random shit.
>>
"you're bullshitting"
>>
>>35575567
I have no reason to brag about my schoolmates deadlift on an anonymous board but here I am and trust me, I hate the reality of this much more than you do

Its time to advance to the next fucking lvl to beat these genetic gods/fags
>>
>>35575433

There will always be people that are better than you. Even the top record holders for lifts, except for a few retarded ones, are not record holders for life.

Fucking suck it up, it's not about them, it's about you.

Also, get that guy on some steroids, he could be a record holder someday.
>>
>>35575433
Who gives a shit what others do?
>>
>>35575671
OP here my schoolmate is 6ยด8 tall and weights over 300 pounds. He is just a big guy.
>>
>>35578805
for you
>>
>>35575496
First time I DL'ed I pulled 515lbs when I was 16. Spent 30 hrs a week starting at age 10 chopping/hauling wood. My goal was to pick up & drag the whole tree to the trailer rather than take 10 trips for each tree. Ended up in a meet and they made me compete against the men instead of my own age group.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.