[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it ok to make your children lift? When is the earliest you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: sweden.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Is it ok to make your children lift? When is the earliest you can start?
>>
4 workouts per week when your son is 2-3 years old
c'mon make him big
>>
>>35568053
Why are all Swedish men faggots
>>
How come the boy is as feminine as the girl ?
>>
ironic the muslim girl was the most humble and innocent looking
>>
>>35568053
Sweden Yes!
>>
>>35568118
Xis parents taught xim not to be sexist
>>
Hi /pol/
>>
Once again /pol/ proves its confirmation bias. The kids were told to act like the opposite gender, boys being boys they will, of course, mock girls and have fun.
>>
>>35568053
When it is time for the united states to battle the Swedish caliphate, I shall seek out Elias myself. He shall be my finest concubine.
>>
>>35568192

Can anyone confirm?
>>
File: 14447402815941.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
14447402815941.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>>35568053
I would prefer them to do actual sport like martial arts or something (in the age of 5). And then probably a little olympic weightlifting at 15.
>>
>>35568143
Muslim women are the humblest creatures on earth
>>
my cat is 14 and lifts weights
>>
>>35568053
once puberty begins. To pack on serious muscle you need test after all
>>
>>35568053
lift? are you fucking kidding me? Just let your kids play. What ever they have fun doing, let them do that.
>>
>>35568053
>>35568234
They could probably benefit from weights as soon as they're apt enough to keep from dropping them.

Before that, it should be flexibility and whatever types of activity they find entertaining, including somersaults and "pre-weights" heavy enough to where they can't really throw it.
>>
>>35568245
Can confirm.
>>
>>35568409
>Kindergarden
>"Hey Johnny come play kickball with us"
>"Can't, my dad says it will effect my gains" :(
>>
>>35568245

Are you that guy who draws the animu Islam cartoons?

Muslim women tend to be very dishonest and pretentious.
>>
>>35568053
Don't live vicariously through your kids you fucking loser
>>
>muh /pol/ are boogeymen

Found the thin-wristed non-lifters

I'd say teens, when they're kids just make sure they hang from bars and stretch out, let them run up hills, play all the usual contact sports
>>
>>35568245
I'd imagine a childhood of taking your father's cock would make you somewhat reserved in the real world
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.