[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you continue to go to gym if all of the showers were replaced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bradley space saving showers.jpg (123 KB, 632x825) Image search: [Google]
bradley space saving showers.jpg
123 KB, 632x825
Would you continue to go to gym if all of the showers were replaced with these and you _HAD_ to take a shower before leaving?
>>
I'd go more often
>>
>>35559155
Did you not play sport in hs.

Most school lockerrooms are like this

Just don't cover up, because thats gay
>>
>>35559155
>and you _HAD_ to take a shower before leaving
You have way too much time to think about stupid shit like this. None of those things would ever happen.
>>
>Never showering in front of another dude
Sorry to hear you never played any sports in highschool, never been in a military, never been to jail brah
>>
>>35559155
I'm military, and we had to do that all the time. So, no, It wouldn't bother me.
>>
File: laughingirls.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
laughingirls.png
477 KB, 560x500
>he doesn't already do this
>>
>>35559155
It's absolutely disgusting that gyms are moving away from gang showers. If it was good enough in high school it's good enough for now.

Being nude around other people honestly feels great. It's a mental barrier that I think is healthy to recognize even though we should wear clothing most of the time for hygienic reasons.
>>
>>35559155
Doesnt bother me
>>
>>35559155
I would go HARDER
>>
>>35559155
Question is irrelevant to me for two reasons:
1. My gym has no locker room or showers
2. Even if it did, I stopped using public gym showers years and years ago because they're a Petri Dish for germs and I was fucking sick and tired of being sick and tired because of shit I contracted at the gods-be-damned gym.

Smart money says "Go home and use your own nice, clean shower".
>>
>>35559751
But then you have to drive while being all smelly and having the scent stick to your car seat.
>>
What do you do if you get a random boner?
>>
>>35560308
your fellow showerbuddy gets it in the ass. Then he gets even when he gets a random boner and you take it deep.
>>
File: IMG955326.jpg (38 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
IMG955326.jpg
38 KB, 500x405
>>35560308
As a rule the water is ice cold.

Also
> durr, if I see a dick I'll be compelled to start suckling it.
>>
>>35560254
not if the gym is in your town / village, lazy ass
>>
>>35561610
>tfw the gym at my college had these.

Group showers after practice every damn day
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.