[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a feels thread? Unsure if this is good feels or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15
File: 1413333889977.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1413333889977.png
58 KB, 645x773
Can we have a feels thread?

Unsure if this is good feels or bad feels.

>Started off pretty chubby
>Got really skinny, starting to build some mass
>Meet up with my oneitis
>She distanced herself from me when I was bullied in HS, and wanted nothing to do with me when I asked her for help
>She looks just as good, and apologizes about the way she treated in the past, ask if we can start fresh and maybe get past being friends
>I told her that she is forgiven, but I don't want to do anything with her. I left the restaurant as she was making a scene.
>Now my phone is being blown up by her, and honestly I don't feel a damn thing.

Anyways can't wait to get back to uni and hitting the squat rack.
>>
at least you got people calling your phone faggot go kill yourself pussy
>>
>>35558004
Pump 'n dump OP. Friends who aren't ride together die together deserve it.
>>
>>35558045
This.
I haven't received a text or phone call from anyone besides my mom in over a year.
>>
She pulled away when I tried to kiss her.

Is it because I don't have 3d delts?
>>
File: inadequate.gif (3 MB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
inadequate.gif
3 MB, 440x440
>>35558004

>turn down platterpussy from oneitis out of spite
>wonder why you're obsessing over it afterwards
>realize the feeling of superiority quickly turns to crippling loneliness

welcome anon, now you're truly one of us.

alpha af.
>>
Good on you for not doing anything with her.

Tbh, if you were just "chubby" in hs, and she didn't help you out with the bullying, whether it was consoling you or standing up for the bullies, then she sounds like a shitty human being.

Then again she's a woman, what the fuck do you expect, dumbass.Why would you want her to solve your problems? You don't, that's probably why you started working out and eating better.

Basically, you're in a better place than you were before, and you got there without her.

You don't need her Anon, she needs you.

Keep it up dude, Godspeed.
>>
File: xremaininfeels.jpg (69 KB, 455x496) Image search: [Google]
xremaininfeels.jpg
69 KB, 455x496
>haven't seen the qt walgreens cashier in over a month
>never got here number

oh well, i'm an autist anyways
>>
>>35558117
If you're in Canada, I'll text you. If outside, I can do emails?
>>
>>35558195
>this website has alienated me to the point where I spend all of my free time alone on the internet when I'm not working or with my gf
>never try to make friends
>people must think I already have friends
Something is telling me I need to leave, but I don't know where I'll go.
>>
>>35558318

you have a gf, stop complaining

complaining is for the people who are actually lonely
>>
>texting girl since before thanksgiving
>she initiated
>try to meet up
>she agrees
>cancels last minute
>ask her two more times
>says she's busy
>give up hope
>starts getting more affectionate NYE
>asks me out this time
>"Friday, but I can't come to your house after"
>agree
>Friday comes
>so what time are we trying for
>"oh was it Friday I thought we said Saturday"
>"I have a tinder date tonight "
>she sleeps with him that night
>spend all of Saturday with him, blowing me off
>asks what I'm doing tomorrow
>nothing
>she says name when and where
>I give her a time and place
>she hasn't responded in over two hours
My heart is heavy
>>
>>35558325
Ever hear the saying "lovers come and go, but friendship is forever"?

Women aren't an issue, you'd quit complaining about not having a girlfriend as soon as you had one.
>>
>>35558381

all your friends will abandon you for pussy eventually

but a gf, ideally, is someone that will always be there
>>
>>35558318

Mate, i'll level with you. Being here has convinced me to give up. I always saw the signs, but hearing real, unfiltered thought the way you can when anon made it clear.

No woman will like you for anything but money. You cannot love a woman and be happy together. Men are shallow, insecure, and unfaithful. You cannot love a man without being a second class human. I'm sorry anon. I really am. Leave if you wish, but know that I speak the truth. You will find no solace out there.
>>
>>35558371
Just stop you sad fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>35558371
Bro.... This is fucking bait, cut losses she obviously doesnt value your time, also dating a slut.
>>
>>35558371
Youre a punk
>>
Worst feel is thinking of your past regrets and mistakes after making it.
>>
>>35558414
Id take that over not making a move at all
>>
>get fit

>noone to enjoy it with

dont know what the fuck i'd do without the gym or my computer desu.

meeting people by yourself is impossible. everyone sticks with their social circles and it's just way too awkward to meet people.
>>
File: 1451137084308.jpg (71 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1451137084308.jpg
71 KB, 500x667
You seem to be suffering from blue balls, just rub one out you'll feel a lot better.
>>
File: feel vietnam.jpg (62 KB, 665x820) Image search: [Google]
feel vietnam.jpg
62 KB, 665x820
>>35558004
>be doing back day
>haven't been to the gym for nearly a week because I wanted to rest and because the runs
>doing dumbbell rows
>look up at the bench press area
>see qt3.14 high test lightskin (part filipino maybe?) with glorious brown curls benching babby weight
>test intensifies
>some short, somewhat skinny dude is there with her the whole time
Life ain't fair man.

Then again, I gotta give it to the guy, he was spotting her and working out all while having his arm in a cast.

Also, I have a question: is it plausible to flirt with girls who work at the gym cafe?
>>
>>35558004
why feels though? you just made it you amazing motherfucker.
>>
>>35558371
bro

http://www.wikihow.com/Respect-Yourself
>>
File: 1448847697437.gif (709 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448847697437.gif
709 KB, 500x375
theres this qt girl at the gym who i think is interested in me but any time i try to talk to her my mind goes blank and i end up spaghetting every time. its gotten to the point where im so hotly embarrassed that i try to avoid her any time she tries apporaching me.

kill me now and end my misery
>>
>>35558117
My mom doesn't even call or text anymore.
tfwnolife
>>
File: 1452289539481.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1452289539481.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>35558371
stop being a faggot she's obviously wasting your time and stringing you along. ditch her asap
>>
Brehs, I don't want to feel like a sad loser anymore, I mean, I have friends and I go out, but when it comes to girls it seems like they are not interested at all, or they lose interest very quickly.

Anybody knows how to socially make it?.
>>
>>35558513
Some girls find spaghetti to be an endearing trait. Don't push her away if she's making the first move!
>>
>>35558651
http://thewisesloth.com/blog-index/#zzzzz1
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/
>>
>>35558651
The secret is to not do it at all. Also get good and picking up ladies and lift heaps. Guys will tend to respect you by default, unless they already knew you, then they will say that you're tryharding.
>>
>>35558371
She's trying to keep you keen as a backup. If you literally stop replying to her and cut off all ties, she'll either come back to you or not. Probably for the better if she doesn't.
>>
OP is a huge cuck, end of story.
>>
>>35558651
>>35558695
this is the best advice

only when i stopped giving a shit about having a girlfriend, i ended up with one.

life is weird like that.
>>
File: 1450846704201s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1450846704201s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>35558004
gf chose some dyel cunt over me, while she was on holiday, I know this because i hacked her facebook account while i was drunk and read through the messages

cried for a week, never skipped a day at the gym, 3 weeks later i'm due to pick her up from the terminal.

conversation goes like this
>Anon where are you, im at gate b
>Just paying for parking wait a sec
>Okay
>Hold on just moving my car
>Okay, please hurry babe x
>Yeah, okay coming now, where are you?
>Gate B, babe
>Where's that
>Just look at the signs x
>Okay
>Don't reply for 25 minutes
>Can you just come to the McDonalds, I can't find it
>"okay x"

some time passes

>what the fuck where are you????

my face when I was lying on the couch having a beer at home the whole time.

fuck her bros.
>>
>>35558757
Fucking kek, nice mate.
>>
>>35558004

>when you're in another world you will realize why you hate her

looks like u did
>>
>>35558757
if that were me, i'd still feel sad & hurt after doing it.
fuck her, but that pain doesn't just go away, no matter the karma she gets.
>>
>>35558789
In that case I recommend changing your tampon bro.
>>
File: 1451324826554.jpg (18 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
1451324826554.jpg
18 KB, 428x469
>>35558814
>>
>>35558004
I think that was the mature thing to do.
You have your own priorities and you shouldn't let other people compromise them.
>>
>>35558673
>>35558695
>>35558752
thanks familia, I have had a gf in the past but that girl had daddy issues so I think that's why she accepted dating me.

Have any of you tried picking up women at random places during the day?
I feel like this will weird them out, but it will be good to learn to overcome my anxiety and not give a fuck.
>>
File: cb6.gif (938 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
cb6.gif
938 KB, 500x336
>>35558757
>>
>>35558853
i'm >>35558752 and i've never personally hit on any woman out in public, it just feels really unnatural and i don't want to make anyone uncomfortable u know

i did talk to women online though, and that seems to work out pretty well
>>
>>35558853
I was the middle of those replies bro, I can answer this question for you..

Yes, do it, I picked up most of my ladies in random places and in fact met my wife outside a train station. Funny thing I also picked up 2 other girls on that day walking around the inner city. Went with my wife after first date with them all. It works, just do it, the balls will grow after.
>>
>>35558661
shes poked fun at me for being awkward and it makes it worse when i know it shouldn't
>>
>went out on date with qt 8/10 girl
>went well and shev actually enjoyed herself past my awkwardness
>texted me a few our afterwards telling me she had fun and wants to hang out next weekend
>thought I would feel something if a girl was actually into me
>feel as empty and lonely as ever
>>
>>35558874
I know the feel of not wanting to make people feel unconformable, but I don't know breh, I am way boring online than irl.

>>35558876
So if you are walking down the street and you see a qt you just stop her and tell her that you find her beautiful?
>>
>>35558853
>Have any of you tried picking up women at random places during the day?
I'm not a lesbian so no. However, from a female perspective, I'm open to guys talking to me randomly throughout the day as long as they're not overly aggressive (with the intention of getting my number) or put me on a pedestal; essentially: talk to me like a person. It's a lot easier if you see her regularly and build up from small talk. This way you know that she's compatible with you, your interests, goals, etc. Cold approaches are okay for practice though I've never gone beyond that interaction. (No number, date, etc.)

http://thewisesloth.com/2014/11/18/tips-on-flirting-with-men-and-women/

Nerdlove has a tonne of posts, but I find wisesloth has an index that easier to navigate and is less blue pilled than Nerdlove.
>>
>>35558924
im no expert but you could get a little more personal with her the next time you talk to her, obviously not a TON, but maybe just expressing a more personal side of yourself would not only make you feel better but have her take more interest in you.
>>
>>35558938
Fark no man, that will freak her out. I just ask them if they want to get coffee some time. They say yes 90% of the time, at least in my instances, and then ask for their number, then set a day you're both free right and you're good.
>>
>>35558944
that's great.

now give advice on how to form fwb relationships and have random one nightstands
>>
>>35558004
I don't know how often you get laid, like, maybe you're getting laid every night of the week? Turning down pussy is stupid man, it doesn't just grow on trees.

I'm not saying you should be friends with the bitch, but if she was down to fuck, you should of fucked her. You don't have to be bf/gf love love or anything bro, just fucking flirt, slip her the dick, and keep it casual.

I dunno, I only get laid about once a month, and usually with some old married bitch with saggy tits while her husband jerks off in the corner cuz watching a black dude with his wife is what he is into, sometimes with some fat slag at a bar, once or twice a year with a high test qt 3.14.

Maybe you got cute bitches throwing themselves at you all the time. I dunno. When I get a cute bitch I try to lock her down for multiple fuck sessions cuz they ain't common for me.
>>
>>35558938
I had.. "coffee" with 100% of those qt's so it works I tell you.. With the exceptions of the 2 I met on the same day as my wife. I was tempted though... One wanted the D..
>>
>>35558965
Unless you're a lesbian, I don't recommend taking dating advise from a woman. This is how all this cuckoldary started in the first place..
>>
>>35558965
Sorry, I've no idea. I need a fairly intimate/deep emotional connection with a man before I'm able to sleep with him. If I don't, it's bad sex and I don't want to give bad sex. (Granted, I'm in my mid thirties, so I'm at the forever-boyfriend stage and not interested in hookups.)
>>
>>35558949
>>35558949
we talked a lot about our interests and she thinks I'm really active and interesting and have a lot of things I'm good at

desu I honestly hate all my hobbies and just do them do I don't feel guilty for laying in bed and staring at a screen during all my free time
>>
>had sex with grill in Thailand
>worrying about hiv
>>
>>35558757
nice
>>
>>35558944
Will you consider dating a guy you meet in the street after knowing that you both are compatible?

>>35558960
I'm very inexperienced with dates, only dates I have ever been to have been with my ex gf and a friend that I already knew liked me.
So, what do you usually do? just sit and talk while eating?

>>35558971
Same question, how into dates?
also, how old are you m8? how old were you when you got married?
>>
>>35558987
i thought cuckoldry came from the french
>>
File: 1452326542156.jpg (13 KB, 326x272) Image search: [Google]
1452326542156.jpg
13 KB, 326x272
>>35558989
pretty useless arent ya, lass

>>35558987
true, grew up in a single mother household so i have no idea wtf i am doing
>>
>>35559046
even if you had a dad around, i'm sure hed be fucking useless in teaching you about women.

thats how my dad was. I had to learn the game all alone, and it took breaking a couple hearts.
>>
>>35559020
I use a method I like to call the hugh grant technique. Basically alternate between being "charmingly befuddled" and awkwardly direct. It gets results like nothing else, panties drop. I know why this is but I still don't know why this is if that makes sense, but it works.

As for my age I am 29, got married when I was 21. Got a lot of experience before that. I decided to do the opposite of what my friends and family did, which was to basically only date 'friends'. I thought it would mean you would unconsciously pick the same personalities over and over. So I started picking girls randomly based of looks first, then worked from there for comparability. Had some interesting rides and more experiences then my brothers/friends ever did.
>>
>>35559020
I'd definitely be open to having coffee with him if he held himself well, could do a bit of banter and had a sense of humour.

http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2012/08/banter-without-asshole/
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2012/07/chemistry-sexual-tension/all/1/ (I'm not near as good as Vesper, but someone that can hold it like Bond makes me swoon.)
>>
File: 1433217455325.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
1433217455325.gif
981 KB, 342x239
>Work at place for few months
>qt starts talking too me more
>"How are you, Anon?" everytime she see's me throughout my shift with a giddy smile.
>Respond cordially.
>Keeps happening.
>Spaghetti begins to leak out, not sure how to respond well.
>Comes back in when place is closing and buys me a beer.
>Adds me on Facebook.
>I've been cutting for three days

I was cool and calm talking to her before this started happening. Now my autism is begging to show.

Wat do?
>>
>>35559059
Hear hear, if I tried to pick up girls by acting like my dad then I'd probably try to impress them by correcting their grammer..
>>
>>35559046
>pretty useless arent ya, lass
It was a really interesting realization, for sure. I was in a long term relationship that ended and I thought I'd got and whore it up, making up for lost time. Couldn't do it. Hindsight I'm very happy I didn't - I don't want to degrade my product.
>>
>>35559075

>tell her you owe her a beer
>use time to ask her about herself
>>
>>35559095
I thought of that on the car ride home.
>>
>>35559061
Now that you mention it, I have friends who use that technique, and they are great with women.
if your marriage is working then props m8, It's not easy to get married that young and still be together.

>>35559065
thanks for all the links, I'm reading them right now, and will keep them in handy to re-read if necessary.
>>
>>35558371
It's sad that you kept talking to her after she told you she had another date. Do you honestly believe respecting yourself entails allowing her to sleep with other guys?
>>
>>35558944
Will you be my gf
>>
>>35559143
You're very welcome. I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>35558371
STOP
>>
File: 1413578414348.png (62 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
1413578414348.png
62 KB, 634x495
Anyone else just kinda stop feeling? I think there's a point in which you become so apathetic that just nothing ever feels like anything, it just brushes off of you. I kinda feel like that.

In terms of love because all you guys are talking about it. I don't really care about it. I've been in relationships and had sex and it's fun but it all ends eventually. I haven't given up on it, but I don't know if I'll ever find a girl who truly fits for me. A girl who is as fucked in the head as I am but doesn't give a shit about anything and we can just be happy together. Sounds fun but seems like a pipe dream. But I'm not really torn about it, I like having space and my money.

I guess I just am numb, I don't really feel much anymore.
>>
>>35558938
Just talk to them about whatever. Make an excuse for talking to them. They'll know what you're getting at, and their actions will be your answer as to whether they're interested or not. This was how I met my oneitis.
>>
>>35559143
Cheers, yeah my marriage is great ^^

I will give you my ultimate super technique since I love people feeding my ego any amount. This works, I have 4 perfect runs with it.

First time a woman invites you into her place, get her worked up at the door then say no, you have some errands to run. its makes them like dogs on heat. then leave. A few days later say you're coming over, they will throw themselves onto a bed and it sets up the relationship for the woman to respond positively to the initiating sex. And it does. People are creatures of habit so set the right habit up from the beginning.
>>
>>35558371
Judge by her actions, not her words. Always remember that anon.
>>
>>35559167
thanks femanon, nice knowing there are girls on this homo board.

>>35559198
Are you dating her or you just fancy her at from a distance?

>>35559199
Thanks man, I would have never thought of that, it sounds crazy but I should give it a try.
Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>35559233
Erm.. sorry but what are the dubs that are nice?? I am a message board noob and it sounds like one of those things.
>>
>>35559065
>http://www.doctornerdlove.com/2012/08/banter-without-asshole/
damn, these are pretty good. guess u arent as useless as it seems.
>>
>>35558004
Not really "feels", but I can't come to a decision on whether to join the military or not. It's really my only chance of getting back into college without paying full tuition, and I could definitely use the skill set, but I'm just not enthusiastic about who I'll really be laying my life down for. Not to mention the friends and relatives I've had that joined and came back changed. Sometimes for the better, sometimes not, but something in them broke. I'm young enough that I can still join and be out before I'm thirty, but it's the ultimate commitment. I just don't know, man.
>>
>>35559298
dubs means when you get repeating last two numbers of your post, for example, right now you almost got dubs again because you got a "99" at the end of your number post.
>>
>>35559175
mate, i know exactly how you feel, and let me just tell you when you finally find something special you'll know.

i'd become so emotionally detached to everything, that when i finally met a girl i knew i really cared for, everything in my whole life shifted and became so much more. you really gain a sense of empathy. it hits you hard, things that never seemed to matter really affect you.

don't give up, but i agree don't stress about it too much. you'll know when it happens, trust me.
>>
>>35558117
ill text you occasionally anon
>>
>>35558318
Iktf
Conversations IRL are so dull and hindered compared to 4chan. I still make acquaintances but never want to go beyond that
>>
>>35559344
Just do it. But don't be stupid about it and be a grunt infantryman.

The likelyhood of war breaking out soon doesn't seem too terribly high right now, but if it does you want to have a job that ensures you'll be in the rear with the gear.
>>
>>35558757
rekt and kekt.

Nice job, m8
>>
>>35558117
Have you made any yourself then?
>>
>>35558371
#wastehistime2016
>>
>>35559472
I was thinking of going into engineering. The only time I took the ASVAB was back in high school, got an 88 iirc. The minimum for that job is a 90, so it's achievable. I know it'll look great on my resume once I'm out, my dream job is to work for Elon Musk at SpaceX. That man is the future.
>>
>>35559521
>Elon Musk

Meme man.
>>
>>35559563
?
>>
>>35558004
>Whiny feeIs junk

Repoted for non fit to be deIeted yet again.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.